Varg is starting to piss me off tbh

One week before the election. Thanks for stabbing frogs in the back, faggot.

Gas him

He's a pissed off closetfag because some pastor said "Jesus Loves You" and instead of fighting with words you can fight with action. So the kvetching began and now we find ourselves here.

Yeah, the crow almost offed him, but keep digging.

voting is for cucks

He's just playing the long game.

What would it feel like?

😂👌

it all seems so tiring..

Yes goy, let Muhammad breed the domesticated genes out of your daughter and wife and just wait for the collapse, dude. Voting? Marine Le Pen wouldn't be in the position she is in if she wasn't controlled opposition. Just wait for the collapse man and live off the land.

Honestly, Varg's most recently video has a lot of truth: drain the system by disengaging from it. Don't pay taxes, don't buy their shit. Be self-sustaining as much as you can and have white babies. If enough people do this, it will collapse the system.

He's right, but good luck convincing millions to not pay taxes.

seriously?

That's superb advice

Erosion of top soil is real, though I don't know how serious the problem is or not. I also didn't watch his video; maybe you should and report back if you are going to comment on it.

He wants the system to collapse, and if masses of people followed his advice, it would. Like I said, I think it's a pipe dream, but it's still logically sound.

maybe you should shut up

why does varg look so old

Ouch, burned!

Was this recent? I stopped watching his accelerationist blackpill bullshit months ago.

That's like saying there would be no wars if nobody would show up to fight.

Life in Scandinavian prison isn't easy