We Reddit Now?

So at work the other day looking at the (((news))) on the DNC and found the Donald's Subreddit.

Plebbit, the once SJW paradise is now harnessing the power of our memes, praise Kek.

I'm curious did Holla Forums start this subreddit? I don't remember reading ANYTHING about this. It seems like it's been going on for some time as well. I rarely go to plebbit for obvious reasons so I don't know how long it's been active but it's getting linked directly via google search results.

What a time to be alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

pubrecord.org/special-to-the-public-record/8121/rigging-of-digg-covert-mob-conservatives/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Republic
memecenter.com/fun/6847199/skirt-wearing-commie-feg-at-the-dnc-f-ed-with-freedom-and-got-burned
memecenter.com/fun/6846611/another-win-for-the-home-team
memecenter.com/fun/6846159/trust-me-folks-hillary-doesn-amp-039-t-suckhttp://www.memecenter.com/fun/6847401/ol-amp-039-uncle-billy-amp-039-s-seen-some-better-days
memecenter.com/fun/6847513/movie-amp-039-s-been-out-for-weeks-now-good-luck-trying-get-another-50-million-before-it-stops-showing-in-theaters
memecenter.com/fun/6843895/godemperortrump2016
memecenter.com/fun/6845499/k-for-kebab
memecenter.com/fun/6843915/explosion-here-ax-attack-there-terror-everywhere
memecenter.com/fun/6839619/current-situation-in-niemcy/comments/9978599
memecenter.com/fun/6713887/what-food-do-food-eat
memecenter.com/fun/6606491/hulkamania-is-running-wild-all-the-way-to-the-bank-brother
memecenter.com/fun/6560829/forty-top-keks
memecenter.com/fun/6487455/rubot-isn-amp-039-t-in-this
twitter.com/JoshMoskowitz?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759282300135809024//
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Plebbit stealing memes and parroting them without a fucking clue of what they mean is hardly a new thing

the_donald is run by the same people who ran (and closed down) the boinie sanders sub. SRS has their disgusting tranny fingers all over that site.

I seen a $hillary shill with "Tendies" in his name. I assumed he was just trolling at first, but no, it was your standard anti-Trump cuck.

The moral of the story is that the leftists see our dank memes and adopt them without understanding them.

I'm sure there are a lot of reddit fags who are semi-red pilled though. Pro-Trump Reddit fags are like our little brother in a way.

Plebbit is a compromised platform because of mod-cliques and hostile admins. That subreddit was created as a guerilla propaganda campaign for us by some legit people and they were very successful in growing it and reaching millions of eyes; which the admins were pissed about. Those original people were purged by mod-coups (probably with the help of the admins) and now the subreddit is much milder and focused on gay nonsense like forced meme spamming and promoting (((Milo))).

Sometimes posts like that Sarah Silverman one still rise to the top though. There is still potential there but if you want to influence them you have to be careful now because the mods ban anything they think is "racist".

They've been doing that since literally their beginning. Ebaums 2.0.

Newfags on Holla Forums do the same thing. They do it to fit in.

If they weren't just parroting ancient memes, the Facebook Frog and Moonman wouldn't have made such a resurgence. They were dead, buried, and rotten three years ago.

SLIDE IT

Somebody has to do the grunt work.

aren't the mods for that subreddit proven to be total shit?

Anything related to Israel is deleted on that sub. I once said something about cutting off Israel from the Burgerbux, and I got shadowbanned. I asked the mods why, and apparently I was being "anti-semitic"

You can't mention the Jews or speak out against poz in any way. Still, it's a great way to signal boost Holla Forums-tier redpills on globalism, and you can name the Jewish ringleaders like Soros as long as you don't go full 1488. All in all, it's exactly what you would expect an anti-leftist beach head on reddit to look like without it getting shut down.

There's your explanation. Now stop bumping this shit thread.

Not true. Any criticism of jews and Israel is banned.

I forgot to say that yes, you can criticize individuals like Soros, but you can't identify him as a jew

It's a 4pol colony IIRC

They are now; the good ones were purged. The current mods might even be straight up leftists trying to sabotage the whole thing. It's disappointing because at the start that place looked like it could effectively shove our arguments into tens of millions of eyes and use Trump as a bridge.

Plebbit is mostly a lost cause because of the admins and their favored mod-cliques.

Everything chans make eventually spreads to the rest of the internet, we're the beating heart of internet culture.

Even cuckchan is far better. I don't think anyone actually gets redpilled there. They mostly hold cuckservative opinions while parroting Holla Forums memes without knowing what they mean.

It was founded by this "jcm267 [at] gmail.com" guy and he is still is their "media contact".

This was the same guy who started the digg bury brigade. pubrecord.org/special-to-the-public-record/8121/rigging-of-digg-covert-mob-conservatives/

Related to this it looks like. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Republic

They sound like basic alt right people, jewish I would assume.

C'mon now nigger.

The alt-right people actually were mass banned from The_Donald and formed their own subreddit but they haven't had much success at growth. They're too serious and extreme for plebbit growth I think.

It seems pretty fair to ban racism/antisemitism if trump's campaign is going to do AMAs there.

Doesn't mean the mods are good though. The ban people for anything like typical forum moderators.

This place has gotten worse and worse over the last six months.

It started off really great and I was optimistic. Then the typical reddit cuckoldry happened, all the good mods were culled and now it's just another neocon hive with some Trump memes.

I still go there sometimes, these are people right on the brink of our side, so they just need a little tug. But unfortunately there's an endless supply of Ziocucks, neocons, and other faggots.

Let me see if I can explain this again …

Reddit is like Holla Forums. Anyone can make a board (subreddit) and run it as they see fit, with their own particular rules, and their own particular ways of doing things.

If a person makes a board (subreddit) and decides they want it to be a comfy, troll free place for people to talk about model trucks; then of course you're going to get blocked/banned if you run in there screaming about Zionism and the Clinton Conspiracy. It's not "censorship" or "stifling free speech", it's just how the site works. Reddit itself has not banned you, just the owner or moderator of that particular subreddit.

It's the same thing as what happens here. If you run over to /islam/ and post Le Prophet pics and scream about "goat fuckers", then you'll get banned and you should have seen it coming and you're retarded for complaining about it.

Did the board owners themselves decide to delete coontown and fatpeoplehate?

Your explanation is kind of retarded because it ignores the fact that admins interfere in intraboard issues all the time.

Literally the only similarity between reddit and Holla Forums is the ability for users to create their own communities. Other than that, there's very very little admin activity here and boards are left to do their own thing.

Of course going into a model trucks sub and "screaming" about Zionism will get you banned. But it shouldn't get you banned from the fucking NEWS subreddit.

You're not very smart.

Important Question: Has anyone tried simply remaking them?

There's at least one in every crowd.

Clearly you've never heard of botmod.

Who are you, Rebbit Internet Defense Force?

Meta-politics are bigger than civic-nationalist Trump and he's a vehicle for Holla Forums-tier nationalism; unless he really is hiding his power level. The narrative reach of that place is more important than some AMA filled with no new information. It's not like there's any shortage of "omg internet Nazis like Trump!" MSM reporting to begin with and the public doesn't care unless someone real like David Duke makes noise.

That place is barely even civic-nationalist because they censor ZOG discussion. Ideally it would be Buchanan-tier and an excellent influence on meta-politics.

What?

/r/The_Donald is complete shit. They fellate Trump no matter what he does, as well as every token minority that supports Trump. It is pure cuckservativism.

Anyone posting anything remotely redpilled gets permashadowbanned. Obviously only the cucks would be left after the mass banning

Yeah they're in the "democrats are the real racists" mode but at least that might gain the votes of some Bernie fags or independents who frequent the site. That kind of rhetoric is worthless for anything else and prevents the Overton Window from shifting farther right.

People keep mentioning this permashadowban shit but I (subtly) bring up Jews all the time and I haven't been banned.

I check using private browsing mode, unless that doesn't work. Though I'm pretty sure it does, even if you're IP banned.

Oh yeah another inherent problem with plebbit: hiding criticisms with downvotes.

Bullshit. I got permashadowbanned 4 times (I used VPNs). The first time I could undestand why, since I was talking about gassing kikes because I thought r/the_donald was Holla Forums in subreddit form. Every other time I was only subtly mentioning how Israel need to stop leeching off us

Case in point.

There is one main difference between Reddit and Holla Forums: equality.
On Reddit, you are forced to make a username to contribute. While you don’t have to connect it to an e-mail, you have to do so to comment more than once per few minutes. So, really, you have to connect it to an e-mail. This creates an identity that a user develops over time and craves to make “important.”
All the individual identities on Reddit crave one thing: Upvotes–for comments and posts. This means that a Reddit user is willing to sell a part of who they really are in the quest for more positive votes. This identity is no longer a true representation of who they really are (were). It is a pseudo-reality that only exists in the world of Reddit. Their ideas, comments, postings, and even language has been influenced and changed all for the sake of the coveted upward pointed arrow.
Holla Forums is void of this. I can be who I want to be, post what I want to post, and say what I want to say without having to think about what you fucks think. Your opinions don’t do anything. Holla Forums has given other users no way to devalue my identity. Reddit, by its nature, explicitly gives other users a way to devalue who and what you really are, what your really think. and what you really want to say.
Reddit, while claiming to be for “content,” is really against it. One poster on Reddit even showed a part in the basic coding of Reddit’s popularity system where votes over time earn the “front page” status quickly. What gets looked at more over a short period of time: the interesting post about something everyone should know, or some stupid fucking cat? The cat, because it’s easier to see, easier to read, and easier to process. It’s a joke.
Sure, Reddit has some positives, but it all boils down to this: Reddit allows other users to have the power to alter your way of thinking for the sake of favor among them. Holla Forums does not. Oh, and one more thing. Reddit’s administrators censor and delete anything with which they do not agree. Not only are other users altering your beliefs, the site owners are, as well.

No. I'm just wondering if anyone has actually bothered to just remake coontown.

>>>/botmod/
Things go on behind the scenes here.

What.

Well, those who identify as "alt-right" seem to be far more often jewish than the populace at large

While it's impressive that /r/The_Donald has been going for so long on a site as overwhelmingly left as Reddit, I still don't like it very much. They tend to run jokes into the ground just as quickly as the rest of the site.

At times, it seems to me like a community of lefties hitching onto a right-wing bandwagon because they enjoy being free of the PC restrictions on humour you find on the vast majority of the site. Any time something actually political happens, they start to sing pretty different tunes. A particularly bad example fresh in my mind is how they collectively started frothing at the mouth when Trump chose Pence as his VP because the latter opposed gay marriage, a traditionally conservative thing to do, as if they had forgotten that they had been circlejerking over being the biggest conservative community on the website for the past several months.

Well nope, just checked from a different computer and my account is not shadowbanned. That strikes me as a rumor trying to deter Holla Forumslacks from even bothering to go there.

Lol okay, this confirms it. Kikes get filtered.

But its me Milo, the "good" kike! don't filter me goy

Milo actually doesn't even claim to be alt right.

Alt right just means dissident right. It's not so much a movement as a category - the Right as excluded by Buckley and certain (((elements))) of the modern world.

alt-right just means anyone who is non-cuck, non-kosher and on the right because the established right is both cucked and kosher.

I don't like labels, identities and eceleb leaders though because I think it aids subversion psyops. Holla Forums's greatest strength is how hard we are to pin down.

Even if he never explicitly claims to be the alt-right, the normies see him as the face of it. Normies who want to become edgy contrarians suck Milo's nigger loving pozzed dick and claim to be alt-right and say things like "the democrats are the real racists guys!" No one is getting redpilled. In fact they're getting worse. They think they got redpilled without actually taking pill

They just steal our memes, and don't even know how to use them.

You have to go back, OP. Fuck off

Not sure what your point is.

Sure, Milo is a subversive kike, but it doesn't mean that pushing the idea that there's a dissident non-cucked Right is bad. "Alt right" is an ok term for now. This risks purity spiraling or muh PR tier bullshit.

We own this site now cretin.

I remember when that sub first started people were regularly talking about Jews like they do on Holla Forums but now you'll get banned for it.

found the Redditor

You racists are DONE.

There are 1500 redditors using this board and only 500 neo-nazis.

The age of reddit/pol/ has come stormniggers.

mate, you're obvious. Stop

Reported
Your shilling/weak shitposting/cancer is not welcomed

Yeah i know what this post is.

That sub is ran by SRS and they are using the memes in a mocking way. They take the good memes and spam them to normies until they are shit.

I hate Milo myself but some girl in my tennis club likes him and listens to some podcast that uses Holla Forums memes all the time. Some people like that kind of thing I guess. I'm pretty sure all his fans are racists.

Then tell them that race mixing is fuckin degenrate and to stay away from niggers or else you are just pandering for that faggot

So is that a yes?

If so I'm quite surprised it's still up and active. The only reason I made this thread is because I was generally curious if some pollacks decided to stop shitposting and finally do something.

That would be a pretty clever use of leddit imo.

Kill yourself Plebbitor.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums please go to

>>>/oven/

memecenter.com/fun/6847199/skirt-wearing-commie-feg-at-the-dnc-f-ed-with-freedom-and-got-burned
memecenter.com/fun/6846611/another-win-for-the-home-team
memecenter.com/fun/6846159/trust-me-folks-hillary-doesn-amp-039-t-suckhttp://www.memecenter.com/fun/6847401/ol-amp-039-uncle-billy-amp-039-s-seen-some-better-days
memecenter.com/fun/6847513/movie-amp-039-s-been-out-for-weeks-now-good-luck-trying-get-another-50-million-before-it-stops-showing-in-theaters

Even FJ Lite is getting ahold of our memes.

For fuck's sakes Holla Forums, if you want to spread your influence faster, dump your memes into memecenter. As long as it's funny, shit's gonna get very popular very fast.

memecenter.com/fun/6843895/godemperortrump2016
memecenter.com/fun/6845499/k-for-kebab

This site is the gateway to reaching normies.
memecenter.com/fun/6843915/explosion-here-ax-attack-there-terror-everywhere

Hello Moushi.

holy shit the comments on that site are actually redpilled.

…did you thumb her?

Could it be?

memecenter.com/fun/6839619/current-situation-in-niemcy/comments/9978599

What part of "These people are open redpilling as long as it's actually funny" don't you get?

I don't even use Reddit and yet I knew it's been the second most popular subreddit for months and has caused catastrophic butthurt over there.

You must live under a rock, OP.

memecenter.com/fun/6713887/what-food-do-food-eat
memecenter.com/fun/6606491/hulkamania-is-running-wild-all-the-way-to-the-bank-brother
memecenter.com/fun/6560829/forty-top-keks
memecenter.com/fun/6487455/rubot-isn-amp-039-t-in-this

…And that's why we should extend our influence there.

I know who jcm267 is.

Guys, the memes have taken over.

twitter.com/JoshMoskowitz?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

That reminds me, what's (((Dan Gabriel))) doing now that the Canadian crap weasel has ruined his entire political career?

hell if I know.

that subreddit is ran by tjw liberals projecting their own beliefs onto trump

mods ban people for wrongthink there just like everywhere else on that shithole website

The sub is ran by jewish NeoCons. At least one of them works for AIPAC.

This. It's why the Trump AMA was such garbage. Thread was flooded with thousands of meaningless meme posts before Trump even answered a single question.

There is a Holla Forumsacks united kikebook page. Let that sink in.

Plebbitor pls, gas yourself.

The mod is Milo Yiannopolous. A literal, gay, kike, coalburner. All the Plebbiters are more obsessed with him than with Trump. When Trump had his AMA the most upboated question was about Trump making Milo White House Press Secretary.

A nigger loving kike faggot you mean?

lol

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759282300135809024//

This. They aren't particularly different from Reddit at large.

The only slightly racist thing they did is call that one nigger actress, Harambe.

bamp

they brought in a communist mod that purged the only good sub on that shithole

/r/european

patriotic pepe

yes, cuckchan, but only bc you're here

I always knew this place was a reddit hotspot, but this just confirms it.

Honestly, Reddit is the home of the dankest, most subversibe memes. They pass them to Anonymous at 4Chan, then we get whats left over.

Shit man, even FJ and ED are better for memes than here, we are but re-posting plebs.

No matter. A vote for Trump is still a vote for Trump.