youtube.com/watch?v=c0Cuy9my3FE
docs.godotengine.org/en/stable/reference/unity_to_godot.html
docs.godotengine.org/en/stable/reference/compiling_for_uwp.html
docs.godotengine.org/en/stable/tutorials/asset_pipeline/exporting_for_uwp.html
msdn.microsoft.com/library/windows/apps/bg124285.aspx
msdn.microsoft.com/windows/uwp/input-and-devices/index
wareable.com/headgear/xbox-one-vr-headset-rumours-and-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, I don't know why your parents bought you a console with no games. Must suck being poor.

I'm downloading something called "Trove" right now and it seems awesome. I'm still trying to figure out what's involved in publishing and developing games for the Xbox One S though.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0Cuy9my3FE

Where is "Console (Xbox One)" flag btw?

docs.godotengine.org/en/stable/reference/unity_to_godot.html

docs.godotengine.org/en/stable/reference/compiling_for_uwp.html

docs.godotengine.org/en/stable/tutorials/asset_pipeline/exporting_for_uwp.html

Trove reminds me of a game I made long ago called something like "3D Builder"... this was way before 3D Builders (the manufacturing devices) became a widespread meme btw.

From what I'm reading, it seems I'll be able to develop it in GoDot, but then probably have to port it over to Unity 3D if I want to get it playable on the Xbox One S. I have a controller connected to my computer so I should be able to develop everything around using a controller.

If you were smart, you'd have got a refund. Too bad you already hooked it up.

Again, it's not mine, so I can't refund it even if I wanted to. Anyways I've been testing it out and the fact there's no screen-tearing makes me really happy. I just wish it would let me run games at QHD, why is only either 4k or 1080p? Why not a comfy inbetween; 2k?

such is life for console peasants

>If you are more interested in games than apps, we encourage you to register for [email protected]/* */ and join our community of independent developers and enthusiasts. You don’t need to be an [email protected]/* */ developer to experiment, create and test games on your Xbox, but you do need to enroll with [email protected]/* */ if you want to publish and sell your game on Xbox One or take advantage of Xbox Live on Windows 10.

Fuck yes. This is all I wanted but I hope I don't have to use Visual Studio and "Windows 10 Tools" or any shit like that.

msdn.microsoft.com/library/windows/apps/bg124285.aspx

msdn.microsoft.com/windows/uwp/input-and-devices/index

>If you want to get started experimenting with deploying UWP games and apps to Xbox One, and designing games and apps for a living room experience, we're excited to announce Xbox One Dev Mode, which enables you to deploy UWP games and apps to your Xbox One! You don't need help from [email protected]/* */ to begin experimenting with Dev Mode – just download the Dev Mode Activation app on your Xbox One to get started!

ebin

I should take a look into VR compatibility and see if I can set things up with that too, VR will definitely be the future, although one day we won't have the visors over our eyes as they will do something (I think interacting with the electromagnetic fields of the brain) where they project everything into the mind of the person so Internet becomes seamless for them (I'll be a couple years older by then though, I'm currently 24).

t. seer

you should take a look into blogging sites since you seem to think Holla Forums is one

lol butthurt

*slap slap*

(at least I keep all my shitposting in one thread btw)

wareable.com/headgear/xbox-one-vr-headset-rumours-and-news

Why did you even bother with potato technology?

Kek

You're thinking of the 4k one that isn't out yet.

.-. ((`-' \\ \\ .="""=._)); '=.`"'" '==" Pythulhu ALL HAIL PYTHULHU