They do realize aspiring to be like the Simpsons is a bad thing, right?

They do realize aspiring to be like the Simpsons is a bad thing, right?

Its already passed nu-Simpsons level bad, so they are way ahead of scheduled.

I have flavoured soap operas that pretend to be genre movies.

Really, any show that goes beyond 7 or so seasons turns to shit. Ideally 5 or 6 is a better number, but ie sg1, season 7 was meant to be the end, and then they suddenly were extended and had to start thinking of how to continue from there.

Most shows do not have more than 2 seasons worth of good content.

they can't be like The Simpsons, because The Simpsons was actually good at one point

I hate anime, but it does seasons right. It's 1-2 seasons for most shows.

Game of thrones is really good in comparison, eh?

at least it will have an ending, unlike the books

Corporations have only one goal in mind: Profit.
They don't care about "art", quality, their fans, integrity, or any of the other shit you want them to care about.

This goes for Apple, Nintendo, Sony, Fox, Marvel, DC, Intel, AMC, FX, HBO and whoever the fuck else.

Fanboyism is a mental illness, don't let this state of mind consume you.

>inb4 fedora

how are they gonna make a profit without fans?

They'll always have consumers, I guess you can make a distinction between "fans" and consumers, but they can find people to milk for money.

If they stop catering to their fans and change what they produce to pander to a new demographic, then those people will become their fans. Don't get me wrong, it makes sense to pander to your already established fanbase, but they will always want to pull in more people.

fans?
Where they're going, they don't need fans…

go away, Reddit

Isn't the story supposed to end when Rick dies? I can't see him going on for another two decades.

The beauty of it is that they can plausibly kill anyone at any time, and who cares about Rick anyway

They ran out of plot after six or seven episodes and it hasn't slowed them down any

This isn't a good thing, you know, if the ending is the most cliched, SJW-pandering bullshit that these D&D hacks could come with.

Why not? Its not like its serious show. Shit started really funny show about retards and continued into show about funny retards.

But what happens with other 20 other cunts who needs no man?

Shit, you mad

and clementine will never appear

(double checked)
They all be part of Asha's lesbian harem of ugly cunts who need no man

Perhaps. But in the show it will be completely blatant and stupid. For example, in the show, Asha is a lesbian, while in the books she's a tomboyish woman who likes dick.

No, D&D and Gurrm are mad, I'm just laughing at their shit writing at this point.

Anime hardly has filler, that's why an average run is ~30 eps

Why would you be surprised? It's a soap opera. There are far better soap operas that have been on for decades.

Of course, this excludes Season 1. Season 1 was good.

The Sopranos you fucking mook.

Like I said, 6 seasons is ideal. Way to prove my point you double nigger.

Sopranos has 13 seasons.

Will Chris Hardwick last that long? He will literally become talking dead if this goes on any longer.

Please don't insult D&D by comparing it to GoT.

he was talking about the two faggots in charge of the show not the tabletop rpg D&D

What Trump expy? The Night King?

You know what pisses me off? I actually liked the zombie fad when it was good. A lot of gun companies were into gimmick zombie products. A lot were retarded, but shit like Hornaday Z-Max ammo was the fucking bomb. It was basically competitive V-Max quality rounds but cheaper with green tips and a flashy zombie box art.

I'm going to miss that type of shit. Fucking walking dead actually being an undying show.

You were saying, nigger?

Straight from the hbo go app

They may as well just drop the Zombie angle and just make it a show about people in a post apocalyptic world.

Oh.

Muh bread and circus…FOREVER.
If it wasn't obvious this was a zombie soap opera before, they're now going for the same long haul amount of airtime of actual soaps.

Do they even have enough story left to last more than a few more years?