Politicians, Media & Petitions Call for Trump Be Denied National Security Briefings

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/02AAK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cicilline
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/02AAK

But crooked hillary, that's no problem, right?

lol, they'll claim it's because he can't handle batnz, but it's really because if he finds out the type of shit we (the USA) is involved in he'd go on a purging spree. Fuck up the cash cow

Keep in mind that she sold uranium to Russia and her own incompetence allowed those emails to fall into Russia's hands in the first place. It's okay though, Hillary is the most qualified presidential candidate in human history, after all.

I don't get it. How is a person commenting on an issue worse than the person who committed the issue in the first place. It's like getting mad at your boyfriend for betraying your trust by looking through your phone after you cheated.

fortunately, a bunch of handwringing faggots have no power to decide whether or not a candidate gets national security briefings.

The idea of Obama organizing security briefings for Trump makes my sides ascend the mortal plane

Could you just imagine the salty taste in his mouth? No, not just Michael's semen.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry. Needed to get that out of the system.

How the hell can anyone believe it should be withheld from Trump but not Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton is the only candidate running who has a demonstrable record of carelessness with handling classified state secrets. It seems like every week the DNC is being hacked by random neckbeards in Russia.

I'll trust the man who's built himself a multi-billion dollar business empire with topsecret information than the cunt who's being hacked every day and can't even manage her own emails.

They really think that Obama has any authority whatsoever to withhold information from Trump when he secures the Presidency shows you how fucking out of touch these retards are.

Very unlikely Obama has any direct engagement with candidate security briefings user.

No user. Why do you ask?

This.

I found the hubris of that comment to off the charts, even for the DNC.

==(((fake)))== briefings.

Kind of like the bullshit they feed to the public already?

A literal nobody, these embarrassing kikes have absolutely no say in any of this

Calling for treason this early?

So what are these "intelligence briefings" anyways? Are they like a light version of the redpill folder the presidents receive after claiming office, where they learn of all the threats to the country and often come out looking dead inside? If that's the case it only makes sense these kikes don't want this bad goy to know their secrets

So, these silly characters are basically calling for usurpation of the US Government?

I imagine it is more topical, whereas the presidential version likely includes all modern American history.

That's exactly what Trump is doing, yes.

… or did you think he wants to maintain the status quo?

Wait, is that Dirty Harry from Nevada? If so he's not a nobody, he's a crook.

It's meaningless rhetoric, and identical to the above situation.

Seriously, the bullshit that makes it to the news is sickening.

Checked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cicilline