ALERT

ALERT
HOLY SHIT

Holla Forums is compromised by kushners trumptards
i thought is was just rumors but 8chans EXODUS STATUS IS VOIDED BY JIM

this site has become cancer same as 4chan

4chan = Holla Forums

I like how you act surprised every time even though its been like this for months.

yeah, but it's not like we have a choice, right?

i was just checking if i was banned to so maybe it is just you?

may we need to migrate to other boards. i think
ENDCHAN.NET
is a good place without imkampfy, cia plant (((jim))) or censorship

Go there and stay there.
This site will be better off with you and cuckolded OP

Holla Forums is too dead for an exodus, that was evident when jim first took over.

This time we really migrate, am i right guys?

fuck off fullcuck faggot.
i think i got'cha - you are a newfag from reddit and in some way directly responsible for the degeneration of Holla Forums
reality is you are rolling down the hill hand in hand together with the fat slob (((jim)))

So is this a thing where I'm supposed to go there and pretend I never had anything to do with this site while bitching about it constantly and telling anyone I disagree with to fuck off back to 8gag?

agree

The only difference here is that we bitch about halfchan instead of 8gag.

sage

nothing new.

BUT user WAIT IF YOU GOT BANNED FOR 4 WEEKS HOW ARE YOU POSTING

oh wait, you evaded, so it doesn't even matter.

kys

Think harder

Then why did you get banned?

yeah no thanks to you

wew

Fuck off Holla Forums

It didn't used to be this way though.
Holla Forums used to have quite a bit of entertaining discussions.
The election and the pols inviting redditors and modern day halfchan anons to the site with open arms over the past year killed it almost entirely though, and now everyone is constantly screeching about reddit and cuckchan whenever a disagreement arises, and now it sucks almost completely.
So why on earth would I want to move to another imageboard that's pretty much doing the same shit, just with 8gaggers added to the list of things to screech about?

Of course he got banned, he posted an actual child modeling photo.

i havent seen anyone complaining about halfcuckchan since over a week

maybe its because all of the visitors who flooded this site are active 4chan and reddit users.

look at the amount of shills

they are all newfags
even through there are so many of them they all sound like one and they same person.

It looks like a photo of an underage minor from Instagram. Her facial expression could be perceived as sexual; therefore the photo of concern should be removed as a violation of DOST.

Jim is an SJW cuck who hates free speech.

If it is from a photoset series that violates DOST then it should be removed and the person banned.

oh, right because there is a collective group of people that are explicitly against pedophiles.

oh wait that's just everyone.

Nice reddit spacing.

LOL not for long faggot.