Trump Town Hall - Colorado Springs, CO

RALLY STARTS 2:00 MDT, 1:00 PDT, 4:00 EDT

Hopefully these threads will be less dead now that the DNC is over

LB: youtube.com/watch?v=9Qos8DiMyKI
ENG: youtube.com/watch?v=1sHBXweOtoA
RSB: youtube.com/watch?v=UGv0NkuXJOE
PP: youtube.com/watch?v=JD50YYKvh9M

Other urls found in this thread:

thesocietypages.org/graphicsociology/2011/10/04/who-is-the-millennial-generation-pew-research/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials#Date_and_age_range_defining
youtube.com/watch?v=gAv5ZuuSxSI
youtube.com/watch?v=yergWdn968o
youtube.com/watch?v=msX9VCW1SqQ
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-hillary-clintons-dnc-915706
news.trust.org/item/20160729204542-r98dj
dreamcatalogue.bandcamp.com
tkxvault.bandcamp.com/album/trump
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-reutersipsos-idUSKCN10910T
youtube.com/watch?v=OrjGb6otxUg
youtu.be/dwEw6rI34SI
youtu.be/NwFq3XeHF6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First to remind you all Lord Kek approves of you all and will hand each of you a blonde qt

Dont know if anyone saw drunk Wolf Blitzer singing Sweet Caroline

Bamping for visibility

wut

This.
When the hell did the definitions of what generation is which get changed?

RALLY HAPPENING NOW

For you niggers that can't into time

Millenial now spans like 30 years, people born in mid 80's to now considered millenials by the media.

Is Mark Burns gonna be here? Did I miss him?

Holy jesus the media is really memeing hard on that one.

Last 2-3 years there's been a concentrated effort to make people think that Millennial and Gen Y are the same thing. Millennial doesn't start until 1995 at the earliest and 2001 at the latest, there's no such thing as a 30 year old millennial.

I think it's because the actual millennials were getting uppity about being singled out constantly so someone decided to just combine them with Gen Y, as if the two had anything in common.

Also, technically there is no such thing as either generation; the only generation officially recognized by the government/census bureau is the Boomers, everything else is just intellectual posturing.

That's fucking retarded, I'm 25 and I would barely qualify as a millennial.

Yea its fucking retarded. Im 24 and im not a millennial. I was born in 1992.. Millennials are the worthless faggots born post 1995.

Even though I was born in 1984, I've always identified more with Gen X than the millennial crowd.

They're shit now, but pretty much every generation is bad when they're young. They'll probably get better with time.

There are 2 levels of millennials. Those who were kids during the 90's and those born in the late 90's early 2000's.

JFC. the RSBN is a mess

No. Gen Y is not the same as Millennial. Millennial = Gen Z.

Looks like it started at 2:00pm central

The cut off birth year for the millennial generation is any where between 1982 and up until 1994. thesocietypages.org/graphicsociology/2011/10/04/who-is-the-millennial-generation-pew-research/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials#Date_and_age_range_defining

Which is garbage because most of the people in that age group are the older brothers and sisters of the retards you hear about in the media and SJW circlejerk types, the "muh feelings" youngsters.

HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE THESE FUCKING CUNTS?

Oz was great this hack is not, i hope lil Goebbels shows up.

RSBN is always a mess, it's laughable how they want to go Pro but can't make a sigle flawless stream.

No, this is just the pre-show. The party dont start till Trump gets here.

That isn't right. I'm 31 now and I distinctly remember that my generation was being
defined as millennials about 20 years ago.

It's because we were the first Generation to become adults during the New Millennium.

I'm not even fucking sure If I'm a millennial anymore. I was born in '97, but some will say I'm gen Z.

Millennial entered common parlance in the 90s.

If you were born in the 80s, you are not a millennial.

Late 90's fag here

Can confirm most millennials are cucked by either being shitlibs, apathetic to politics or normie tier mainstream voters

My friends would rather get shitfaced every week than be bothered with any form of politics

inb4 b& because youngfag

Yea there is a serious difference between. People born in 1992 didnt have decent computers until dual cores in like 2002. People born in 1998 dont know what the world was like before supercomputers.

Theres a stark fucking difference.

Yea they will get a little better, but most of them are pretty fucked up because they are all anti american and gay. People born in the early 90's at least got a taste of the good America before everything went pure nig/ degeneracy.

Millenials are everyone born from 1982 to 2000. A generation lasts 18 years. By the same token everyone born from 1964 to 1981 is Gen X, and everyone born from 1946 to 1963 is a Boomer. When 2018 hits, the first Gen Z kids will become adults and a new generation will begin.

Millenials are considered to be anyone born between the early 1980s and 2000. Gen Ys are anyone born between 2000 and now.

Its more in response to "coming of age" during the new millennium as young adults, because the retard media/entertainment industry insists on pushing the idea that your high school/early adult years are your best and only hope of having an enjoyable life. People born after 2000 are the Apocolypse Generation

The term is "underageb&" you fucking newfag.
But I'd disagree with what you're saying, mostly because I'm a Europoor. A lot of people here around my age are right-wing, mostly because of the terrorist attacks.

Shit, meant gen Zs.

Millennials are people who had cellphones when they were children.

Computing changed a lot during that time period, but the most dramatic social changes were a result of the proliferation of cell phones and even worse, smart phones. The kids who grew up with iphones instead of just nokias are going to be well and truly fucked up.

The Millennials is our generations name because we need a cool name when we have to help Gen Z rebuild civilization.

Please KEK hand this blond man a blond qt that isn't fucked and cucked and crazy

Millenials is a catch-all phrase for boomers to complain about anyone younger than them as "those damn lazy kids"

What's even the appeal to smartphones?
I never owned own, but all the other fuckers my age do. They all have Twitter/Facebook/Reddit/Whateverthefuck profiles as well and play Pokémon GO.

Yea its disgusting. Get into good music like Stevie Ray Vaughn/ Jimi Hendrix/ Apex Twin. That is the only way you will survive the cultural holocaust.

Th-thanks for confirming our dark future Kek.

I think the reason why people have a problem with the definition is that somebody born in 1985 had an entirely different upbringing than somebody born in 1998. So much changed in our culture….internet in the home, social media, reality tv, cell phones everywhere. I'm 32 and I didn't even get internet in my house until I was 16. People born in the late 90's have never known a world without home internet and cell phones and social media.

Bullshit, nigga. I'm a millennial. I also remember Generation Y being a synonym for millennials. The generational lines used to be clear cut. Why are they so murky now? Are the jews behind this?

It's "Aphex Twin", but good taste regardless.

Just your average normalfags.

Beavis and Butthead are Gen Xers? I thought they were millennials

I'm a europoor too but i mainly just notice apathy. The normies are becoming desentisised to the attacks., it almost seems like.

A very common argument i hear is the ole:

no

Yes, culturally it's better to define the generations this way since there is a huge difference in the mindset of people raised before and after the Internet.

I'm 30, and trying to talk to someone even 5 years younger is like talking to another species.

Yup. Something wrong with these young people who literally dont even know food comes from plants of that chicken comes from an animal. I know "smart" 16 year old who cant even cook a pizza. They ask me things like "do i put the cardboard in the oven with the pizza?"

I'm going to the Denver one this evening!

How do these people survive normal everyday activities?

Extreme parental coddling.

I guess it depends exactly where you live, then. The only real person I know who's absolutely cucked is my sister. She's the average Tumblrette, claiming she has no gender, revoking her birthname, dyed hair, constantly bitching about white people and men, saying that diversity is important, etc.
Actually, I can pretty much assure you that any SJW stereotype you can think of, she fits it. She only turned like this recently.
I mean fuck, two and a half years ago she even watched Internet Aristocrat.

He's okay (for dad rock)
take your nigger worship, elsewhere
good choice

Dude im a lifelong guitar player and he is easily top 5 of all time. Don't be a fucking pleebo.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAv5ZuuSxSI

They have a lot of practical utility.

Do you remember pic related? Most millennials won't. They use their smartphones for mapping. And to be quite honest, smartphones work well for it.

Having a web browser in your pocket also has a lot of practical appeal, although in practice a lot less useful than most people expected it to be.

The problem with smartphones is that they perhaps counterintuitively discourage human interaction. They enable hermit behavior, even in social settings. And they give children on-demand access to all manner of weapons grade propaganda. Think back to when telelvisions were still king. Parents, for the most part, knew what sort of media their children were consuming. But with smartphones? It's become the wild west. Your kid could be mainlining hardcore marxist propaganda on youtube and you'd never even know it.

They don't. Their minds will be ripe for red pilling in the aftermath of the Kali Yuga.

Wow, what a fucking no-taste faggot you are.

Red pill her user. Slowly carefully. It can be done save her from the cult.

What's the music piece being played?

The world is being progressively pussified and neutered to make it safer for the idiots.

Generational lines were never clear cut. You go back seventy years and you've got people arguing over the Greatest generation and the Silent generation and those chucklefucks trying to say there was an Interbellum generation in-between. People try to define generations by the cultural floatsam of the day and shit gets fucked up because cultural landmarks accumulate gradually rather than plopping out of the sky once every 18 years or so. Everything would be better if we either abandoned the generational classification system or if everyone just stuck to a set number of years.

Easy. They dont do anything. The get shuttled from school right back home to the computer.

Fuck you dude jimi has taught be more about music than anyone. Hes a good black man like sheriff clark. You prolly don't know anything about music or guitars overly racist fuck wit.

Dude, she shuts down the second you try and say anything to her that she doesn't personally agree with. She acts the same as any of you would second you hear Jew propaganda.
It's like she's bipolar, she thinks I'm racist and tells me to fuck off regularly, but she forgets about it a few minutes later to show me some "funny vine".

*would the second you hear

This. I identify far more with people born 77-85 than 90 onward. Maybe it's because I hung out with a lot of older "kids" when I was young (16 and hanging out with 24 year olds)

Where is muh Trump

hi

Woo yeah Trump! Invade Iran. Establish more Rothschilds banks hahahah

stupid trumpfags

He's running late

That's why I said be careful don't spill your spaghetti like the average person here and start spilling red pills everywhere. Shit go Socrates and make her come to the answer herself. **That or she wants your attention and being a tumblrette will do that.

Fashionably late.

This is what - his third rally in two days? Cut him some slack.

Based user comes out lol.

That is not english. What language was this reptilian speaking just now?

immigration is all that matters

Fuck off flat earth shill

I get the whole generation gap but the whole point of hitting 25 & over is dating younger girls

Did you guys hear this man when he started talking?

What did he say?

They're technically literate but they don't have the attention span to actually read

wew

This. My god. Maybe its not that they don't care, they can't care? weew

I'm actually pretty good at hiding my powerlevel, but even acting like normal person she gets upset. I tell her about Islamic terrorist attacks and the first thing she responds with is "God user, why are you such a fucking racist? The fact he was Muslim is irrelevant" but if there's some shooting by a white guy I'll hear her say how whites are evil for day.
I hate this bitch, she's a massive hypocrite. Almost everything she says is based on logical fallacies.

It wasn't english. It sounded like he was talking backwards. After a few seconds he switched to english. I'm sure it was just RSBN fucking up the audio because they've got their elevator rock playing, but it sure sounded funny.

I can make frozen pizza, but cooking always stresses me out and I start to panic, even with clear instructions.

That's called autism.

Dunno my translator gives it all out in English. Probably not from this galaxy judging by the dialect.

You're talking about people who need psychological treatment after hearing opinions they were told not to like. Anyone link that study that resulted in the brains of left-wing people being incapable of assessing or perceiving danger? Because this is probably the reason stuff like this pizza box shit happens.

Jimi Hendrix was an out of control drug addict who loved to muh dik white women, almost exclusively. He was also kicked of the army for being a dumb lazy nigger. Before that, he was a car thief.

I think we're done here.

Send her to the wood chipper user.

I dated a girl last year who was 19 and kinda redpill. Our politics lined up & she had the same long term goals, etc. The age difference was something that I had to manage but we ended up drifting because of that attention span issue

This dude has some Solid Bantz

Stevie Ray Vaughn was the superior guitar player, because he had much more discipline & control. Just listen to vid related while we wait.

Good taste my negro.

It's true, though. He was a standard nig, but he really could play guitar.
His life reminds me of that one David Bowie song.

So leftists are truly there own enemy.

Low is his best album.

We used to keep one in the car when I was a kid, and my mom would leave me in the car to get groceries or whatever. I would spend the whole time looking at the maps and finding new places. Nowadays the kids don't know how to read a map, and their mom would get arrested for leaving them in the car. Jesus I was only born in '92…what happened to the world.

Dude you have no fucking respect or intelligence. Thats like saying Thomas Jefferson fucked a nigger so he is worthless and did nothing.
You have to respect for the amount of dedication and will it takes to become the best guitar player of all time. I've been working and studying and experimenting with guitars for over a decade and I know I will never be 1/1000 as good as hendrix. You just dont realize how difficult it is to do what he did because youve prolly never even touched a guitar.

Blackstar was pretty good as well.

wut
Cooking is literally one of humanity's oldest technologies.
You already know how to cook.

jews

Can't disagree, hits the same themes too.

stop spreading the jews' lies for them

heres another one just for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=yergWdn968o

This is devolving quickly into pure autism. I almost don't wanna take the bait, but it's tempting. Sorry, I think white guitar players are actually better. Keith Richards, eg, is better than Jimi imo.

I just mean I always fuck up the prep and shit, or I under or overcook shit thinking it is not done.

I make terrible pancakes

Richards sucks dick dude I can play most of his shit and im a nobody.

damn Im a retard when it comes to history is all that shit really made up?

How do you fuck up pancakes?
I've been able to make pancakes since I was like 9.
It's just flour, milk and eggs.

I either cook them too long or too short

Just fucking flip them regularly.

Jefferson loving niggers is the old-fashioned version of the "Trump loves jews" shill tactic

youtube.com/watch?v=msX9VCW1SqQ

There you go faggot. Tell me keith richards is better now and ill tell you youve never TOUCHED a guitar.

You should stop selling yourself short, user.
And difficulty has nothing to do with it. I remember nerds shilling Steve Vai back when I started playing guitar. Finally I gave in & listened to him w/ another friend who played too. He summed it up: "Kinda cool, but what's the point?"

He likes Israel, but that's probably just because he's a Christian and Jesus is said to have been born there.

Good taste man.

Trump has been early like once. Every other time he's been 30min to an hour late.

MISTER TRUMP IS IN THE BUILDING

I tell you what effect both have on my mind
- Jimi: this nigger is all over the place… what a snowflake
- Keith: he knows what he's best at

I hope they deploy tactical Jew first. He's entertaining.

No, he "likes" Israel because he knows he has to pander to the Christcucks who think we need to defend it with our lives

It's also because it takes some of the backing out of the Jewish anti-Trump crowd. If he keeps pandering to Israel like that, the Jewish normalfag will see Trump and be like 'meh', especially seeing as Israelis have stuff like a wall too. It also helps separate them, seeing as it's only the redpilled full-on Zionists, Bolsheviki Jews and globalists that really go full-on NeverTrump. It will be helpful when making the lists after this.

2nd time I got dubs. Jimi-shills BTFO

sounds like you appreciate structure over substance or technique

that is okay, whatever makes you happy

Thanks mate. Yea the white guys like vaughn and richards are deff more precise but i like the openness and improve that hendrix does. just me personally.

HE'S HERE

TRUMP TIME

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

wew!

Nielsen Ratings: Trump's RNC Speech beats Hillary's DNC Speech

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-hillary-clintons-dnc-915706

Maybe

GAS THE MARSHALL, FIRE WAR NOW

admittedly, mr trump, fire safety is important.

FIRE MARSHALS CONFIRMED WORSE THAN ISIS

The God Emperor is wrathful today

Don't forget the Colorado GOP tweeted
"We did it! #NeverTrump"

He's just ribbing the Fire Marshall I bet he'll apologize to him afterwards.

Why is there a danish flag on that picture?

FIRE MARSHALS YOU"RE FIRED!

john "feels" goodman.jpg

It's a bit overblown.

A few high-profile cases of mass casualty fires and all sense and reason goes out the window. Rigid unyielding rules and regulations are designed to prevent deadly oversight, but such regulation overrules the common sense of the competent.

Wow dude. Great stuff. Anything else?

IVANKA YOU'RE A DISAPPOINTMENT!

Trump calling out the cucks

TRUMPS GONNA HIT THEM

nigga fires and guns are different things.

Breaking: Clinton campaign also hacked in attacks on Democrats - Reuters

The computer network used by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's campaign was hacked as part of a broad cyber attack on Democratic political organizations, people familiar with the matter told Reuters.

The latest attack, which was disclosed to Reuters on Friday, follows reports of two other hacks on the Democratic National Committee and the party's fundraising committee for candidates for the U.S. House of Representatives.
news.trust.org/item/20160729204542-r98dj

Sure bud, check this label out
dreamcatalogue.bandcamp.com

CLINTON NEWS NETWORK

calling out CNN

TRUMP CALLING OUT THE KIKES TRYING TO SHUT IT DOWN

Honestly Keith might be better listening to for most people. But for me as someone who's trying to become a more creative and improvisation guitar player, Jimi is the guy whos helped me there.

I never compared the two…

I fucking called it

237 DAYS

I look to Jerry Garcia for that. He's got the perfect balance, imo, of structure and discipline that allows him to improv

BASED HACKER BARRON

My parents tried to lock me out of the family computer too. I always got around it.

BARRON CONFIRMED LEET HAX0R

BARRON HACKED HILLARY

oh donald…

very good user!

BARRON CONFIRMED FOR Holla Forumslack!

How many proxies is Barron hiding behind?

CNN HEADLINE: Trump says Russia is excellent!

he's 70 years old m8, give him a break

People sitting in their homes….us? Shitposters on 8ch?

oy vey

INTERNET PEOPLE

Vaperwave is one of the greater things from the last past years.

Also MAGA

THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SITE

Holla Forums IS THE OTHER SITE

Barron was the Holla Forumsack all along

Trump is actually addressing the whole "digital native" phenomenon in an honest way

IS TRUMP TALKING ABOUT US?!

no prompter donald is BEST donald

BERNIE CONFIRMED ANGRY WIFE BEATER

INFINITUS AC INVICTUS

vapor*

Fuck me

BERNIE SOLD HIS SOUL

SOLD HIS SOUL

JEWS CONFIRMED FOR LUCIFER PACTS

HILLARY CONFIRMED DEVIL

BEN CARSON WAS RIGHT

My sides just flew out the window.

What did he say? I missed it

BUILD THE WALL

There's a bunch more people in another room or building.
At least that's what he was talking about when he first came on.

BUILD THE WALL

BUILD THE WALL

Just another day, saving planet earth from the greatest evil the world has ever seen. Don't stop fighting until they are 12 feet under. MAGA!

oh no who will win

MUH BOEING PLANES

GRAND MASTERS OF CURRENCY MANIPULATION
He said it.

Let's turn america into a glorious airport.

The media is gonna bite.

They'll be a dozen articles posted in the next few hours. The Lugenpresse is predictable as fuck.

It's kind of amazing he can speak so many times and always have something interesting to say

He's up to the good old tricks. He baited Hillary into framing him as an idiot with her remark about the tweet, now, he's able to do what he did in the primaries: rope-a -dope

we should build the tallest building in the world

pure coincidence

She looks like she is at least 30.

WE FUND ISRAEL TOO, TRUMP

Sounds like some globalists are gonna get very triggered very soon.

fam

I've never gotten the appeal of Emma Stone. Her giant forehead and bitterbeer face turns me off.

I hope so because those years of my life are pretty much wasted.

I believe the situation with Israel will be renegotiated at some future points, as it should. But you don't even put Israel on the table too early.

tkxvault.bandcamp.com/album/trump

guy builds on manhattan he knows how to handle jews

Trump is smart because Christcucks and cuckservatives need to be convinced he will 100% protect Israel but they will have to pay. Read between the lines.

Oh man the debates will be a blood bath.

holy shit he's bringing the heat

(check'd)

double dubs confirms. kek approves vaporwave

TAKIN THE GLOVES OFF

TRUMP AGREES: LOCK HER UP!

THE GLOVES COME OFF

How do you lie to the FBI?

This is true. I can relate to Trump as far as knowing Jews goes. I grew up around them. Jews always follow self-interest. They're easy to flatter if you do it right.

NO MORE MR NICE GUY
THE GLOVES ARE OFF

It was nose!
wew

wew it's coming back

Praise Kek!

TRUMP MOCKING THE RETARD REPORTER AGAIN
AMAZING

Retards should be sterlized

LÜGENPRESSE

GAS THE CRIPPLES, ABLIST WAR NOW

DEVIANTS

One day our patience will be at an end and then those Jews will get their filthy lying mouths stuffed!

He's this close to saying degenerates

Trump calling the lugenpresse sick, disgusting deviants is the comfiest I've been all day.

Just thought the same thing.

I love how much Trump hates the media.

He said it once.

D E V E L I S H
E V E L I S H D
V E L I S H D E
E L I S H D E V
L I S H D E V E
I S H D E V E L
S H D E V E L I
H D E V E L I S

T A C T I C S
A C T I C S T
C T I C S T A
T I C S T A C
I C S T A C T
C S T A C T I
S T A C T I C

SAFE ZONES

OPM: Other People's Money

He said it twice.

Trump spends alotta time refuting the innaccuracies of the media.

He shouldn't.

Trump is interested in what actually happened, the truth.

The media isn't.

What's up with the fire marshall thing? I missed it.

That's a movie with Danny DeVito

Hory fukken shiet………………..oh shit oh shit in the words of a liberal I can't even right now…

And you guys sure that he isn't secretly Mussolini?

FIRE MARSHAL BTFO

THE GOD EMPEROR IS GIVING

He only did today because Hillary's speech was packed with said media inaccuracies.

Just wait, the fire marshal is going to say "I'm a republican" and the media will go to shit

so?

I've seen this before but it fills my heart with joy.

Gonna point out who's naughty in Nice

NEXT RALLY IN ~3 HOURS

MY BODY IS READY

Shock Poll: Reuters/Ipsos Radically Changes Methodology to Favor Clinton

The MONSTER Vote is Real, Lads
The Reuters/Ipsos polling team announced Friday that they are dropping the “Neither” option from their presidential preference polls after their tracking polls showed a 17-point swing in favor of the Republican nominee Donald J. Trump, exposing the “Secret Trump Voters” Democrats fear.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/

say it with me-

SHUT IT DOWN GOYS!!!

Maurice (((Tamman?))) explains why Reuters is changing their methodology

NOTE: this was predictable as hell. As soon as the polls started to reflect the REAL support for Trump, they figure out how to fuck with it to make Hillary Rodham look better post-DNC

Many voters on both sides have been ambivalent in their support for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, complicating the task of the pollsters trying to track the race.

That sentiment may help explain an apparent skew that recently emerged in the Reuters/Ipsos poll results. Given the choice, a relatively large group of voters opted for “Neither/Other” candidate compared with other major polls, leading to an underreporting of several percentage points for one or other of the two major contenders at times in the race.

As a result, Reuters/Ipsos is amending the wording of the choice and eliminating the word “Neither,” bringing the option in line with other polls.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-reutersipsos-idUSKCN10910T

Any poll that does not include Johnson, Stein and Neither are rigged. Just that simple. It is not a two way race, it is a four way race. Libertardians and Greenfags will leech more from Clinton than Trump. Berniefags are obsessed with weed. They are the weed candidates.

favorite part today

Excellent point, which I hadn't previously given much thought to. But it's easy to imagine a poll that includes them - for plausible deniability - but frames the results deceptively. This is possible, of course, because in many cases the pollsters are owned by the same people as the MSM outlets that report on them

How does removing "Neither" make Trump support fall? People pick Hillary in the poll but vote Trump on the ballot?

Yes but there are influenceable voters who care about polls. Deception through polls can mean a gain in votes, that's why they do it. Removing Neither makes normalfags default to who they heard the least bad stuff about. The same normalfags who get their info on what goes on from places like NBC and CNN.

There's a denver rally tonight, might get toasty.

All polls that show the third party candidates swing to the Emperor by two or three additional points. Also, how the questions are framed, and indeed as you suggest, how the results are framed are interesting examples of bias. For instance, the "likability" question. Completely subjective.

Yep. The two "third-party" candidates are going to go much more damage to Crooked Hillary than Trump. The only way a third-party could hurt Trump is if they ran to the Right of him. Stein is a hardcore leftist and Johnson is an autsitic DUDE WEED LMAO lolberg cuck

From 1 to 10, how liberal is Reuters? Their poll looks like they over-sampled democrats.

Reuters is full of kikes and greatest goyim

The "Shy Trump Supporter Effect" has been documented since the primaries. Blame it on social pressure, conformity, PC, or whatever - many Trump supporters will conceal their support, especially among certiain demographics and especially when speaking to a live pollster on the telephone

If you'd like a source for this effect earlier in the season, let me know & I'll post it

I think Reuters was caught perpetrating hoaxes to sabotage certain auto compainies in the 80s, but that could've been another newswire

Why do you say "toasty"? As in remnants or trickery?

Trump's taking the gloves off now against hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=OrjGb6otxUg

Johnson is further right economically but Trump is further right on blood and soil issues. So really depends on how you define the left/right axis.

Might heat up. Liberal city, might be protests outside like there were in san jose. On the other hand it's pretty far from the downtown.

Also home of some of the most aggressive factions of the global elite. All tinfoil aside, the shadow people congregate in certain areas like Denver, Dallas, and Ohio (remember Kasich & the kid who tried to rush the stage)

I know what it means for me

DENVER RALLY SOON

Videos from rally today

youtu.be/dwEw6rI34SI

youtu.be/NwFq3XeHF6s

Do you have an un-edited version of that image?

I want to believe

L.O.L.! I don't think so…

You're a millennial special snowflake faggot. You have always been considered a millennial.

thats not even a blonde though that is some dago cunt with highlights, can all the matt heimbach tier whites fuck off