SWEDEN YES!

Sweden is now paying little girls 50 SEK per hour to socialize with rapefugees

Svenljunga saw that the factions grew in society. Now they are testing a new way to create integration to pay young people from different countries to interact with each other.

Salary or not, the project appears to be successful. Aian Houseen from Somalia has been in Sweden for three years and she has learned a lot, both about Swedish society and those who were born here. Three weeks ago, she had only two friends from Sweden. Now she has five.

Archive Link:
archive.is/uX9z2

Original
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/ungdomar-far-betalt-for-att-umgas

Other urls found in this thread:

xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=50&From=SEK&To=USD
signs-of-end-times.com
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36924822
archive.is/g4oxG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Difference_feminism
expressen.se/ledare/sakine-madon/sluta-dalta-med-rosa-hbtq-huliganer/
expressen.se/kultur/ingen-ska-fa-ta-min-stolthet-fran-mig-mer-1/
youtu.be/xeNTarGSrbM
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
youtube.com/watch?v=yD4Lhu7hcGM
youtube.com/watch?v=EsyAso3_6d4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UPRISING WHEN

This piece is too ridiculous to believe even on the Swedish standard

I don't fucking believe this shit dude, you can't even think of something this insane… reality has become stranger than fuction.

Every country in the world has the marx flu. We're all in denial about it, as you all well know, cultural genocide is (((happening.)))

Some countries are gravely ill, others not so much. Sweden, Germany or France will pop first. Then the whole world will have to admit we're sick.

fuck the swedes, if nobody is speaking out about it like Germany and France are with AfD and Le Pen then they deserve to be invaded

If it helps the social conclaves of refugees to integrate into society I don`t really see anything negative on this.

Those foreign "15-year olds"? They are much more likely to be over 20, grown ass fucking men.
And they are paying for teenage Swedish girls to hang out with them.

It has to be sexual at this point.

You can't rationalize this in any other way except some sick twisted fetish.
Jews may have started it, but even they must be amazed on the lengths Swedes will take their cuckoldry.

First step of being a cuck.

gas yourself, kike.

I feel like it is a step in the right direction. A baby step, but still a step.

They want them to integrate. Next step is realizing they can't integrate while they are in such large numbers.

Translation found on plebbit

Svenljunga kommun (note: a "kommun" is roughly the same as a county) saw that society was growing increasingly divided into sub groups. Now they are trying out a new way to integrate immigrants: paying youth from different countries to spend time together. - It's sad that they have to pay, because we have done a lot of fun stuff as well, it's not like it's been hard work, says Magdalena hautala. She receives 50 SEK (~6$) an hour to socialize with immigrants in Svenljungas integration project with 50 youth between 14 and 15 years of age, born both in Sweden as well as foreign countries.

During three weeks the first group has learned about democracy, equality of the sexes and wellfare. Currently they are learning about allemansrätten. However those who are still applying for refugee status do not receive any money, because it was not possible to arrange work permits. Instead they are compensated with a visit to the amusement park. -These youth are doing a very important job in teaching other about their cultures and gaining an increased understanding of each other, says project leader Kristina Sunebrand. – Money is still something good to use as an incentive.

Svenljunga scout clubb is lending their canoes to the project . Most of them have never been in a canoe and they sway considerably in the water when pushed from the shore. On the other side of Kvarnlake in Revesjö in Svenljuga the scout slub has a small cabin where the youth will learn to cooperate with each other as well as with nature. "Do you know were you are allowed to go in nature?", asks the scout leader. Nobody knows.

Money or not the project seems to be a success. Aian Houseen from Somalia has been in Sweden for three years and she has learned much, about Swedish society and the people born here (note that it doesn't mention Swedes just people that happen to be born there). Three weeks ago she only had two friends from Sweden, now she's got five. -I wasn't afraid. I think it's great that they care about somebody from a different country. Everybody is equal here says Aian Houseen. Magdalena hautala agrees. -You can easily understand each other even if you are from different cultures.

Rapes immediately after leaving the program's supervision incoming.

I WANT OFF THIS WILD RIDE

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?

Nah, the next step is blaming locals for not being open enough for the integration to be succesful and using the supposed integration as an excuse for not deporting criminals and other undesirables.

If that could be economically and socially viable option, I would chose it but in economies where service industries are bound to topple export based ones(at least in west due to higher wages, work standards and automation) it is essential to keep population size viable either trough immigration or by increasing birthrates( what is not going to happen due to nature of natural decline in birth in more developed economies).

I`m not Jewish but pure blooded Finnish male m8.

buddy even if they are 15 there is going to be some ficki ficki going on

i remember middle school and high school

when i was in elementary school some girls offered to suck my dick but i was too beta back then to accept

50 SEK =
5,2392 Euro
5,8518 Dollar

Marxism is a memetic virus.
Those who are infected with it need to be culled.

I'm glad the Jews went overboard. I'm glad they force the world to see how evil they are, how dangerous they are to our very existence. I'm glad that they do everything in their power to try to genocide our peoples.

This will ensure that none of us will need to feel bad for the Jews when we retaliate. We won't fall back to our old tolerant ways, instead with renewed vigor knowing we are in the right, destroy them.

Sweden got worried about the Krauts stealing their title as most cucked nation in Europe so they had to up their game

Kike trash.

Vitun homo lopeta se demari-larppaus.

Ketään oikeesti kiinnosta toi Li:n pakotus. Paska rölli, koska kuka täällä muka tietää hänet.

Filter'd in any case.

Mate, if Enoch saw UK today, he'd kill himself.

You really don't have anything to feel schadenfreude about.

the whole of the western world is fucked

No where in the article does it say that they are paying "girls" to socialize with rapefugees

Well, at least they're not just handing their daughters over to the refugees for free anymore.

If you would want to increase birthrates of native white populations you really should be for heavy austerity and complete destruction of higher economic development in Europe along privatization of it`s entire education and healthcare sectors. Other option could be forced marriage laws or state mandated birth ratios that every married couple would be forced to follow(that would be immersely unpopular and appealed in any modern democracy)

Huutonaurua peppukipeälle paskapostaukselle. Toivon todella että tutustuisit hieman proto-fasistisesta ideologiasta poikeavaan versioon tuon normaalin Holla Forumsihomoilun sian kiusattiinko ylilaudan polissa liika vai ahdistiko ideologinen diversio liiallisesti joten päätit paeta tänne

its even worse
now they're being paid by the state to hand them over, so more of them are doing it

Renegade Radio is posting them. Sinead McCarthy has a BDSM and cuckolding fetish which leaks out into her work, much like her attempt to get Holla Forumsasks wearing gags at the Fed silent protesting her coopting attempt.

No surprise there. The group that is trying to keep focus on "much womyn" by spamming threads about women, usually featuring a gagged face, aren't exactly known for their honesty.

6$ a hour? this is just exploiting of the low income people.

how well did the blacks in the usa integrate?
after like 300+ fucking years?!

They will never integrate due to lack of structures that would allow greater social mobility,their larger numbers in the general population and multiculturalism of USA and conclave mentality in those areas that they inhabit.

Explain again why we cannot implement laws to increase native births?
Also, why do you expect these immigrants will integrate? The worst terrrorists are second generation Muslims, the people who have been to public schools with the natives and know the laws of the land.

Kuka helvetti pitää koneellaan kuva-arkistoa Li Anderssonista?

w/e, let sweden fall. They brought this on their own people by either encouraging it, or allowing it

Either way, fuck them. The faster they fall, the faster everyone else wakes up to how this immigration is going to be the death of them

If Sweden erupts into a bloody war on its own soil, its better to happen sooner rather than later, so the rest of the west has time to react and solve the problems they have before it gets as bad as sweden

Seems like Holla Forumstards can't help themselves to project their cuck fantasies

No doubt this will fail

Just like that summer camp last year.

kill us already

I really hope this is just b8

Reminder that 15 is the AoC here in Swedistan

Also an addendum: Only the Swedes are getting paid because it's paid like a wage rather than a welfare, the refugees get no money (But all the various colours of youth were treated to an amusement park, sort of as payment for the ones that didn't get any money)

How many people got redpilled after race war in South Africa? Death of Sweden, USA or Germany will not change anything. People will forgive and forget.

Its is propaganda from the Swedish government news-station. Its clearly intended to shame people for not socializing with mudskins. I find it funny because it reveal exactly how popular mudskins are(not at all). This is just one of many short lived virtue signaling experiments the government engages in to distract from the abysmal state of the Swedish immigration system.

Wise user is wise.
Cynic user is cynical
Right user is right.

This is what happens when the government gets too big.

We could apply them, but support form the mainstream political parties, media and general public would be too lacking and people would probably resist such heavy handed social engineering. You`re right about the current number of immigrants being too large to effectively immigrate into mainstream society, but to point into a example form Finland where we succeeded in integration of Muslim population would be Tatar Muslims for example.

Koska 2013 ylilaudan polissa tapahtunut pakotus oli parasta

There are also variety of other reasons such as their genetics, lack of public healthcare and housing projects along weak unions etc. so I don`t really think that you simply could simplify those reasons into something along the lines "they are niggers, so their genetic determination makes integration into impossibility" Rhodesia exceeded in integrating blacks quite well in it`s time, not to speak of modern South Africa.

they have to do this shit otherwise the news would only be rape, gang rape and so on. all done by people whom they can't describe in any form unless the are actual white swedes(basically never) then it is on front page in big letters.

That's a different situation. South Africa was regarded as guilty over apartheid. When Sweden falls, it will be a wakeup call. it would take Olympiad levels of mental gymnastics for even SJWs to say, "Sweden's always oppressed its immigrants."

At least they aren't literally prostituted by the police and authorities to have sex with muslim men

Why wait? The girls are programmed in school to crave nigger cock and they probably get paid bonuses to service the shitskins.

what happened when whites were no longer in charge then? Shouldn't those 'integrated' blacks have taken over no problem
oh wait, they turned into shitholes

you can't turn blacks into whites, and you can't make blacks succeed in white created societies - this is self evident, obviously

xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=50&From=SEK&To=USD

They aren't even trying

They turned into shitholes due to shit Marxist policies just like every other country that has been run by communists, not due to inherit flaws in their genetics(although it does play a part, but economic development is much more important).

Whenever country elects a communist it is bound to collapse both socially and economically.

Not really.

Because jews and marxists pushed that meme into MSM. They can do it about Sweden, Germany or USA too, just remember the DNC convention with their muh racial justice meme.
They will not stop until 100% of World population are negroes or jews.

Good luck with that. MSM are hiding most facts about racial crimes, they will just keep spreading the same lies about poor oppressed negroes and violent ultra-far-right extremists. Think about it: they successfully silenced mass rapes in UK.

But whites still exist in Swedistan user. Their mere presences signals the copious abuse towards the Religion of Pieces guests.
OFC SWEDEN OPPRESSES ITS RAPEFUGEES, SHITLORD

Just wanted to say that your bait had me half convinced up until this post.

Moderation is key when attempting to rustle jimmies, remember that.

You can't make this shit up.

Critical theory and "social justice" of Zimbabwe and South Africa are to blame for tearing down meritocratic structures of those countries that eventually lead into their economic and social demise.

This will end well and not with a bunch of little girls ending up groomed and used as cum dumpster prostitutes all over Sweden.

I know we are proud of being white and all, but i'm not proud of sharing a place with this lads

Don't project, britcuck

I can’t work out if you are baiting or perhaps just amber-pilled.

Put it this way. Replace Africans with another set of Europeans in both countries, all other metrics remain the same, with one group being removed via the methods you mention (and I’m not denying the deviant hard left did indeed facilitate the destruction of SA and Rhodesia) and the other group (of European people) assuming control.

In the modified example above would SA and Rhodesia be in as such of a state as they are today?

You know the answer.

Race matters and if you can’t accept it you are wasting your time here.

Not even.
These subhumans lack everything Europeans have and can not think about anything other than their dicks, you really think some sandnigger living in Sweden, getting gibs up the ass, completely exempt from the law like a polar bear is going to think twice before raping a 15 year old Swedish girl at the first chance he gets?

Swede-fag here.

My blood boils everyday, trying to suppress it waiting for some sort of opportunity to actually make a difference, but shit, it's hard.

Oh i forgot you were an actual swede, sorry

No, because communists would not threaten to nationalize and collectivize farming,mining and generally take control of the other essential industries or enforce social justice via racial quotas that devastated their state machinery.

Race does play it`s part at least on intelligence of the mentioned leadership thus you could still expect somewhat smaller economic downfall even with just changes in the race of the leadership.

Keep lurking newfreind, you will get there in the end.

You are shitposting as much as him

Lad, we have IDs.
Back to /gommunismpol/ with your "le Holla Forums is cuck xD" meme.

I suggest you burn down a local mosque while blasting burzum

Sweden and Germany are competing for the cuck-throne, it's absolutely stunning

Any Swede i nthe thread? I don't have time right now to deliberately check but is it true there's nation-scale negative interest rate combined with cashless purchase method in Sweden? Is this literally St John's Revelations?

kill yourself you stupid faggot

Israel turned into a glass desert by 2030!

Soldiers of Odin, here's what you do…pay girls twice the amount to take your traitor governments money and then lure the rapefugee to a secluded place…cut his dick off, then call the cops to get him before he bleeds to be death. Use different girls and rotate them. And eventually you will need to start killing your government traitor officials.

Oh, so you are just a globalist cuck

We should just do what the NatSoc did, and offer newlyweds an interest free government mortgage, that's deducted by 25% for each child they have, and have that only apply to people of X generation citizenship or higher.

They are already applying such policies in Russian Federation but with little to no success. Then again, I don`t know any other comparable example in a more developed economy. I think it would be feasible to at least first test this on regional level to ensure it just dosen`t increase birthrates among unemployed and drug users like child support currently does.

We have lot more to gain form free-trade based global economy that keeps integrating on EU level than we would have form stagnating protectionist economy.

Why are you letting this happen, God?

They are paying young girls you idiot just because a cucked swedish article doesn't say it directly doesn't make it less apparent.

why are you even here?

OR you know you could build an economy not based on infinite growth you fucking moron. Native workers wages and quality of life would go up with a population drop, it's only going to spiral down with an increase

There is no integration but take over.
Integration is nothing native European interested in self preservation could want.

Wrong economic incentives, people having children are economical disadvantaged, the children of this people nonetheless are obligated to pay the pensions of people having no children.
Men are on purpose made legally disadvantaged versus women, hampering them to find adequate employment and founding families. Marriage is an incalculable financial risk for men of losing most of his money, forced to aliment a female for lifetime who has no obligation of fidelity or reproducing with her provider.
Men are threatened by crazy sex crime laws, making it a risk to be alone in room with a female. Trying to interact with a females with sexual intentions has been made to a extreme risqué activity.

Native European people having less children is made on purpose, oriental colonists in Europe are not held to the same juridical standards, may treat their women and children like dirt without recuperations, government accepted and full subsidized polygamy, full subsidizing of them having as many children as they want (the more children the higher their living standard including free full equipped house).

All paid by the ever increasing taxes of native European, having even less money to found their own families.

There is no viable economic model, the oriental settlers are a net drain to the economy everywhere in Europe. Since the settlement of Europe by cultural alien and hostile colonists makes no economic sense, the purpose of this decade old Europe wide coordinated mass immigration policy, must different.

Yes goy, after swamping you with foreigner to breed you away, your society and economy has to be destroyed and leveled to Congo standard to rectify the situation.

There is no integration of Muslims, the whole modus of Mohammedanism’s operation is of segregation, supremacy and conquest, there is no choice and tolerance, you do as they want or death. The only reason they “integrate” is they are too small in numbers to do anything, they are bidding their time.

There is no advanced Negro society or country in the world, there has not one in the whole history of mankind, this can not be an accident.

Whites dominating a Negro population submitting to the superior IQ and skills of Europeans. Black administration is not just a mess, but outright genocide.

Hahaha, a country were the government openly advocates the murder of Whites, were the poverty level doubled after the vile racist lost power, were corruption is rampant, criminality out of control, the police as much a threat as the criminals, were basic services like light and water are no longer secure because of a policy of ethnical nepotism (like everywhere in Africa).

You sound like a bluepills that has never lived around minorities

>>>/cuckshed/
All policies should be based around White racialism and Nationalism. All immigrants have to go back, regardless of their race.

I'm talking about Europe, of course.

Economy needs to keep growing long as the population will keep growing, and we can expect this to continue into 2050`s according to UN estimates. Attempting to limit that growth would only mean that direction of immigration and movement would change. If you don`t want to base your economy on unplanned private sector move to North Korea.

1)Like stated before, the current integration is ineffective to say the least.

2)Sure those are causes behind the declining birthrates, but this type of behavior has been observed in higher income families to be specially true. There is definitly correlation between rising income and standards of life and decline in birthrates(lot of unwanted pregnancies are aborted due to economic instability)

3)I`m not seriously suggesting that you would want to stomp down economic development and to keep up the immigration at the same time.

4)Tatars genetically died out despite our regressive Finnish genes and due to strong integration policies, reason why this has not happened to other minorities is due to conclave mentality and unwillingness towards integration of mainstream Finnish society.

5) Samis lived in tents and huts alike despite being whites up to 1950`s in Finland due to their conclave mentality. They never picked up agriculture nor made any progress towards higher civilization, same could be said of the mongols despite their high IQ racially. Culture tends to tie society down even more than their simple IQ nor intellectual capability.

6)This was due to communists and their tendency to fuck everything up, along with the whole neo-colonialism and easy picking form mining and farming corporations who now had invested interest in keeping social unrest high to keep wages low.

7) Again, this is to blame on post-marxists and their ilk, private sector on other hand has been steadily rising in South Africa due to it being free form critical theory and racial quotas.

I'm pretty sure you are an AI. You type word salad run on sentences with random word associations.

I was plenty of times around the minorities during my time prison in 2012(drug related) and I can say that they have the tendency towards criminality due to their social and cultural conditions more than due to their genetics. This was specially true of the gypsies who made up 1/3 prison population.

Thank you sweden! Truly the best country in Europe so far *whips away manly tear from face*

I`m just dyslexic when it comes to writing anything.

PAYED
CHILD
PROSTITUTION

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The only reason I said that is because if we said "white" We would have kikes breathing down our necks about how mean we are for giving people free stuff. Obviously whites would be the vast majority beneficiaries.

This is child abuse. Don't they realise this? I feel very sick.

all of Israel must feel the pain of Dresden a thousand times over.

No that's Britain

We have gone from Stockholm syndrome, to Sweden syndrome.

In other words Sweden is whoring their women to the arabs.
I guess Sweden wasn't extincting themselves quick enough.

You realize Norks are only on that situation because they are embargoed from the rest of the world by none other than the Niggerlovers, right? Norks are on the unfortunate situation where they are used as a bargaining chip by everyone. Everyone fucks with Norks to advance their own interests.

But you can bet if US wasn't there effectively forcing an embargo, we would see Norks catch up really fast with SK.

Have you read the article?

No you would not, unless they went the route of China and turned into capitalism like rest of the rational world has done

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Can some one explain this shit to me i just can't wrap my mind around it…is the marxist brainwashing this effective or are they putting something in the Swedes water what is it that can account for this mass insanity?

The summer camp they launched next year to integrate rapefugees didn't fucking work since no one came

So now they have to pay the youths to camp with them

I think it's largely virtue signaling.

*last year

I guess that means the neglectful parents will force their kids to go there so they would get the money. This sends the chills down my spine.

Abusing the children for money isn't cool.

Immigration on this scale is a government program maybe you should move to the NK

Li Andersson is one of the first people I would hang for treason, and I'm a Finland-Swede! Fucking urbanite crypto Jewish cosmopolitan scum!

The retarded ones will

but if it goes like last year then nothing will come from it.

No one wants to hang around these dune coons.
not even if you get paid

China isn't a capitalist free-market, they have a lot of state control over the market. It's state capitalism, the difference is their population is not shit-tier like Brazil's… so they have something to base their state capitalism on.

I can't keep browsing Holla Forums if I want to maintain any level of sanity.

It's ethno-masochism

They will create the laws to make the refusal illegal. They are pretty radical, you know. This shits are surreal.

But who's going to pay for the gibsmedat, goy?

Wow! Are you, like, saying that young girls are less safe with grown up muslim men than with their parents!? It's, like, 2016 right now, like, I can't even!

Unlike you racists, I send all my children to muslims!

Article:

Holla Forums interpretation
>SWEDEN PAYS LITTLE GIRLS TO GET IMPRAGNATED BY MUSLIMS!
SWEDEN YES

Has Sweden has reached peak cuck? Can it get worse?

Just like the glorious soviet union am I right? Why are you defending communists? Are you Jewish?

No they wont.

this isn't britain

Immigrants of different races cannot integrate.

Except our population is not growing you fucking idiot it's shrinking

Idk how many times I've asked myself that question

/thread

What if they do? Sweden government are pretty hardcore libtard.

Did you even read the article?
It's nothing what this thread makes it out to be.

You do realize most countries had family isolationist immigration policies until the 60's. The economy went to shit when we switched to the retarded model you are advocating for and away from protectanism

I never spoke of "our" population, I was speaking about the Global population. Shirking population is the worse thing to happen for society, as it puts it into an endless cycle of economic busts and deflation.

Sure they can call the ones who don't come "racist"¨
But this isn't the government doing it, it's one commune

I don't speak Swedish and I don't trust the google translation.

my god will the madness ever end

My definition of China as state capitalism is wrong… they are fascists.

Who knows, we are trying to figure this out but it make more worse.

So you were holding someone's shirtsleeve is what you're saying.

Birthrates wouldn't be declining if wages and standard of living and men's rights weren't declining. The state has too much power and race is a real thing.

I think he's dyslexic.

Obviously not.
Since no one in this thread read the actual article
Just the OP title

We're in the end times, user. Everything happening in the world right now is predicted in St. John's Revalations, right down to people worshipping false idols(Kek)

swede cuck pls

You're brainwashed. There are folks in America who haven't been able to get it together for 10 generations. Giving them opportunity has only made the problem worse. At what point in the experiment do you give up your hypothesis? When the whole world is destroyed?

So your one of those it's all culture cucks, it's not and you are retarded.

Well what does it said?

But I guess some people just wanna believe in the cuckfantasies they want

it does not say

You wouldn't get that from just reading the thread tho

In the context of the national cuckery, rampant public raping, and official government rapefugee-on-white-wymn sex training?

SWEDEN YES

Jews, what kind of question is that? Do you know where you are?

So they say but a cycle of economic busts and deflation seems like a better alternative to the economic collapse we are about to face. Your model will kill the already strained middle class of the western world and slowly devolve us back to the wages and work quality of India or china. You are flooding the labour market with brown people so the rich can get richer. Without a middle class there is no one to by what is being produced. Since the 1970's wages have stagnated directly following a series of retarded decisions mainly from the US to lift tariffs and further globalise. Your economic policy's have the opposite effect of what you claim.

now I know you're a cuck

Read the article faggot.

If everything is predicted, then what is the next happening?

whatever floats your boat

The tards would send their children to socialize with rapefugees is asking for the troubles.

I don't have a boat cuck

Middle-class would grow if institutions of education were protected and strong social security network would be put in place. Eventually it is natural that middle-class dies of, since it is economically unnecessary in future since most jobs will either be high skilled work or unskilled one. That middle ground will be killed by technological progress.

They sure do.

But most of these libtards live in all white neighbourhoods and has never seen a brown person before

Hey, I'm not judging

That is because they don't want to know that they are wrong. At least who goes there will get redpilled.

I'm not saying Sweden is cucked, but this shit is too surreal to be believable by now. Some parts are clownish.

Right…?

*isn't cucked

Read the article before you say anything

Li-postaaja on ikivanha rölli ylikseltä

filtteröi se vastaamisen sijaan

Anna uushomojen elää tiedottomuudessa.

>apparently actually defending this idea..

Yea. Sure thing buddy.

What do you think it's going to happen when the children are being send to there?

JONNES GED DE FUG OUD XDDDDDDD DIS BOARD IS FOR SERIOUS DISGUSSIONS ONLY :DDDDDDDDDD

Imagine paying taxes and directly funding your own nations cucking. Imagine your hours of hard and honest work going towards Jamal and Tyrone to sit around and collect free money for simply being brown and black.

Fuck, that's like £4.45. That's just over half minimum wage in the uk

Probably a whole lotta nothing, just like last years camp.

But dindus gotta dindu

this

Funny how you attack the credibility of the article when it (allegedly) leaves out details you have added yourself for sensationalism, yet the rest of it is just fine.
If the authors are untrustworthy then why believe ANY of the story?
That's a rhetorical question by the way, I already know the answer "any story which can be used to make Holla Forumsacks rage against Muslims or Blacks, shit down critical thinking by using sexual imagery to trigger the lizard brain, and forget about the Jew for a while, will be accepted uncritically."

Sorry but even when you consistently add bondage porn or pictures of beaten women, there are some of us who just won't give up that pesky objectivity.

The problem is protecting education costs money. Everything pre university is overcrowded, and there flat out are not enough bodies on payroll to actually account for the number of classes needing to be taught.

Every single government candidate says they'll fix the problem but none of them are serious about it. Instead they'd rather a solution fell into their lap.

Why do you think it's so easy for cultural Marxists to GET to children as they love to brag about? Your local, state, and national politicians want an easy answer and they offer to work cheap. Your kids teacher might oppose, but they're just worn down to hell and back because their workload is double what it should be.

This is in no small part why dindus are such a problem. Blacks can get bad, but they get really REALLY bad when problems that would affect anybody hit them because of all the other problems. What's worse, cultural Marxism doesn't even affect them the same way because thug life worshippers sure as hell aren't going to ask for consent and they sure as hell aren't going to put feels over reals when their reals consist of gold teeth and spinning rims.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

So the Swedish government are paying young Swedish girls to be around grown thinking-only-with-their-dicks sandniggers?
Where the fuck are the parents?
I have lost count of the amount of shit Sweden have done. They have church camps for girls and rapefugees too.

Norwegian here. We should have warred you in 1905, might have made your balls drop.

Read the article, retard.

See >>6950762

Sleep tight pupper

Do you know how hard the American economy was hit after civil rights? Here's a hint: putting Blacks in society caused the economy to go down. They are naturally lazy and stupid. You are probably a Nigger yourself.

Why would you even have to? Take those billions that is spent on immigrants and just divide them up on the parents of each native child.

You'd see white children popping out like there was no tomorrow.

Of course, the whole premise of the guy you're replying to is wrong in the first place. Immigrants are high welfare and produce little specialists.

All the problems he describes are made worse by immigration as it is done.

This.

The entire reason the white population is dwindling is because the average income is fucking terrible, thankfully this doesn't stop aboriginals and degenerates though.

THE ONLY SOLUTION!

THE FINAL SOLUTION!

This

You have the right idea. There is no mystery about why White birth rates are below replacement and changing the trend is not a mystery either.
It simply needs to be incentivised relative to the alternative.
But the status attached to being a mother and housewife needs to be restored too, I.e the opposite of feminist propaganda. Becoming a "strong career woman" needs to be seen as the failure status, instead of stay at home mother. That would take generations.

In the words of Oswald Mosley:
No, it won't work, nor is it desirable that it should work!

You're not thinking big enough.

North Korea, Iran and Cuba are embargoed to hell. There also the only ones that don't actively deal with the Rothschild's banks. Hmmm.. Really makes you think.

can we get a translation

I'm not as pessimistic as you when it comes to this. So many women in their current 30s are without man and children. They are not happy, and they will become less happy as they enter their 40s.

And the next generation will have it even worse.

I predict opposite feminist propaganda will have real fertile soil to grow in within 10-15 years.

14-15 year olds don't have a minimum wage in the UK. At 16 it's around £3.80

£4.00 an hour is good money for a 15-yr-old to sit on their arse chatting on Skype.

Look at this demorialisation shit.

Yes really. You cannot compare europe with south africa and rhodesia. You have astronomical differences in population levels history and also the current political climate of the west. It is disengenous and a false comparison to conflate the two.

No they tried to hide it but the news got out thanks to whistleblowers and alternative media and even the msm had to acknowledge it. Also it is still fresh in peoples minds. I dont know if you remember but there is a hell of a lot of resentment in working class communities for islam and also the left. One only has to look at Tommy Mair who performed a righteous summary execution of the traitor cunt and labour party member jo cox in the UK recently to understand that the crimes being committed against the white working class by the liberal elite and their brown pets have not gone unnoticed nor forgotten or forgiven as you suggest. There are many many more that hold the same sentiments as Mair and when, like him they reach their snapping point they will visit a righteous fury upon the traitors and their subhuman proxy army.
They only reason why working class whites have not burned the islamic ghettos to the ground and strung up the brown rapists is because the full force of the police state and government is poised against them ready to destroy their lives and take their children should they resist. The establishment is against them but this establishment will not last forever - not much longer ill wager as we see more and more people waking up to the failure of multicultralism. Nationalism rises across the whole west as two civilisations are becoming poised for an epic clash. The current order will be swept away in the coming conflagration.

and whos buying into that exactly? Oh right, shitskins, dumb femicunt left leaning bitches and beta males. Trump will win because people are sick of this shit. It has become counter culture to be right wing race realist now and sjws are widely mocked and derided, a hated minority that only clings to its fleeting power through media collusion, corruption and cronyism. No body trusts the lugenpresse media anymore because they have pulled this shit far too often now.

The tide is turning - Brexit happened, Trump will be elected and attitudes are changeing across the west as the tolerance well is quickly running dry. You would have to be blind not to notice a palpable change coming in the air. Your pathetic attempts at demoralisation will do nothing to temper that.

I'm so fucking angry and I can't stop

In Sweden there is no minimum wage at all.

Pretty much this

I could pretty much fix white birthrates within a decade if I could repeal Title IX (no more incentivizing women in college) and kill Equal Opportunity Employment (no more incentivizing women in the work force).

I'd likely have to adjust divorce laws a bit. Caps a deadlines on alimony, no automatic custody of children for unemployed mothers, child support could be worked out with a registry system allowing one parent to designate items for the children that the support paying parent can purchase and count towards owed child support. Just a few reasonable ideas to strt with.

It continues to blow my mind that Swedish men allow this.

Kill your leaders.

Do it.

Fight or die.

Your leaders are aiming to destroy you.

They are aiming to infect the next generation even more thoroughly than the present one.

Stop them, or you will be destroyed.

You have no alternative.

We don’t want neither integration nor immigration.

Highest income families have high birthrates, check Trump, Bush families.

The people most affected by anti-nativist policies are low and upper middle class people because they are taxed the highest (in relation to available and needed income) and they have high standards in upbringing their children (K-selected).

Economic instability created by mass immigration and affecting most the lowest income families, permanently destroying their chances for upward mobility, condemning them and their offspring to precarious under-class existence. If you want to view the future of Europe check Egypt.

Samis are originaly a mongoloid race, like the Eskimo, Inuit, today they are a kind of mestizos.
They are not the mongoloid race.
There are many remarkable cultures and achievements made by members of the mongolid race.
I don’t expect people like the Inuit to develop an advanced civilisation, the environment they live in can not sustain it.
Africa is a very rich continent of enormous size and excellent climate, nothing remarkable did their negroid population ever produce.

While the native American people were just stone age civilisations on a level surpassed by the Spanish thousands of years earlier, did the Amerindians contribute to world civilisation by cultivating important agricultural crops.

White people made the world we know today and are responsible for its highest level of civilisation, including leaving the planet and landing on the moon.

High IQ of mongoloid people is a false meme, related to distorted IQ tests in China were selected pupils in one city were tested, Shanghai.

The claim of environmental reasons are to blame for the low civilisatory performance of negroid people can be disproved by comparing their behaviour in America and Africa. Hint, single mothers.

Everybody is at fault but negroid people who have no agency.

South-Africa is governed by race quota, white South-Africans lost their jobs to black US-Americans due to it.
None of the decolonized countries with significant negroid population made it, compare that to Asia.

gas yourself kike

That would help in the long term, but it certainly wouldn't fix things in a decade.

Remember that pretty much every western woman who's not having children right now have a huge student debt for their worthless degree and most likely a mortgage loan as a cherry on top.

This can only be fixed through a change in perception in the general population. Opposite feminist propaganda as the other guy put it.

The young to adult women of today must be made to see that having a family is worth it for them, even though it's going to be hell economically.

No, that's not really how it went down.

The MSM decided, DECIDED to cover the story in 2011, yet the British National Party broke the story and even presented video evidence from victims as far back as 2004 and had probably reported the rape gangs even earlier, along with inside police information about shooting ranges and small arms caches hidden in the vaults of certain mosques.

The allegations were publicised by the mainstream media in 2006, during the trial of Nick Griffin and Mark Collet on hatespeech charges in relation to the same information. In other words, for reporting the truth, both men faced prison.

The press, television media, government, local council and police all colluded to cover up the activity of the Muslims, painting the claims as the deranged hatespeech of insane and hateful racists.

The public accepted it, the usual leftist jokes about right-wingers having an irrational fear of Muslims filled the media and in a month it was forgotten about.

So no, the eventual publication of the TRUTH, 7 years after it was knowingly misreported as being the lies of racist madmen was not due to new information, the full facts of the situation had already been known for over a decade.

This wasn't a victory for citizen journalism or social media, or a change in policy towards more honest reporting on race, it just suited the establishment to have a limited hangout in 2011, for whatever reason and if they had not, the bulk of the population and entire mass of normalfags would still be calling Muslim rape gangs a "conspiracy theory."

I say limited hangout because every city with a large Muslim population has these prostitution/child sex rings but the press and govt can use this one to give the impression of an isolated incident which has now been corrected.

BTW, the legal fallout was the destruction of the BNP as an ethnonationalist party by forcing it to accept non-Whites, dissolution by another name.

to;dr the MSM wasn't forced to disclose anything, they had already misreported for 5-6 years and only published the truth because the CPS decided to prosecute (after a decade of reports.)

Sarkozy threatened the French that a refusal to mix-up would be answerd by government measures.

Any advanced civilisation needs a middle class to provide it, the upper class is not able to do that, that has been true since the old Egyptians and Sumerians.

The bible doesn't predict exact happenings aside from the return of Christ, but thank you for playing. It says more specifically that a. People will have knowledge like never before(We do)

B. The devil will be loosed into the world(Look at Sweden, France, Iraq, even the US)

C. Men will worship false gods(People worshipping kek, even jokingly, people calling Trump the god emperor)

signs-of-end-times.com

Give this a read, if you have an open mind.

of course you aren't

Let me stop you right there. I'm not saying we should stop our actions and just lie down because SA was destroyed.
My main point is that death of Sweden won't wake our people, simply because similar events did nothing for that. Sure, SA had more niggers than Whites, but that has nothing to do with my idea. SA was destroyed by race war, which was instigated and supported by marxists and jews – which is exactly what is happening right now. Why do you think that YET ANOTHER destructive race war will wake our people?

Yes, media, jews and marxists aren't infallible and eventually people will stop believing in their lies. What's then? Germans can't start NSDAP to protect their culture, race and traditions. Hell, they can't even talk about politics anymore!

this

FÖR I HELVETE!

Swedish democrat member user here, if any of you fags got any questions.

user, you know what they say about the ride.

Unless you kill yourself

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

let me go further by saying that muslims naturally segregate themselves from the rest of the community like jews on steroids, that is why you get muslim ghettos with such high concentrations of them, they reject the local culture and attempt to recreate their original homeland culture (which is not good), and further leads them to believe that the countries native population are separate from them and think them to be invaders "infidels" hostile to them, but in reality they are the invaders bringing a hostile culture that is extremely warlike into a domesticated placated society is akin to releasing a wild bobcat into a room with a house cat.

KYS

We are all friends here.

How pozzed/cucked is your party?

How are your close companions? And your party leadership?

Party members/leaders used to beat mudskins with iron pipes

are you sensing the raising tide like we in the USA are? or is your resistance futile?

Give us a political and social update on things

Last I heard, SD was running pretty strong but the vast majority of Swedes were still blind lunatics, and even most of the SD supporters are anti-Christianity, anti-""homophobic"", anti-etc. so there's been struggles within the party as well

And politically there's been some kind of conspiracy against letting the SD get a voice in edge-wise in any debate or public discourse in fear that uncensoring/removing the blackout on their views and happenings would result in cultural and political upheaval

I bet it's hard these days for a white supremacist to keep on believe the white race is the master race when there are white people who are clearly dumb (liberals).

oh shit sweden gonna start investigating sex lives
HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BET YOU'LL BE CHARGED WITH A HATE CRIME IF YOU DON'T HAVE KIDS WITH A REFUGEE
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36924822
archive.is/g4oxG

The belief in racial supremacy is not an intrinsic or necessary part of white separatism/nationalism/ethnonationalism.

There were always dumb white people, in fact half of white people are below average intelligence. Doesn’t change the fact that Europeans are the master race, we made the world you know.

It says nothing about it.

The Swedish state is already pretty invasive in that regard.
If you are diagnosed with an STD, the law requires you to provide the clinic with a complete list of names and addresses of everyone you've had sex with. The people you name have to get tested too AFAIK, not optional.

There's some who are seriously hiding their power level and playing the long game, others are pretty mild but they are good at their job. Overall it's not Holla Forums tier, but baby steps.

Very much yes, lots of leftist switching sides. Swedish democrats are the only ones that wants to keep welfare but just for long term contributing citizens. The left are handing out welfare to everyone and people can sense their foundation crumbling.

SD continues to rise, a while ago we had the traditional "Almedalen" a political week where all bureaucracy mingles on Gotland. SD had HUGE turnout compared to the number of voters. Many papers are starting to criticize immigration, even radical feminism. Because those that don't slowly die to alt-right media.
Recent polls show that only 17% actually believes in what (((Aftonbladet))) says (One of, if not THE biggest newspaper in Sweden)

I don't care about western culture because I think the Japanese are superior to western culture. That's right I said it, the Japanese are the master race.

what's the general opinion of gender equality in general? Being against "radical feminism" isn't good enough

Seriously?
So people really have stopped reading that shit.
That's good news.

Below average intelligence?

We set the average.

Well I wish you the best of luck and God speed

They are still aping the European civilization since hundreds of years, everything in Japan above middle age standard is imported from Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Difference_feminism
More or less something like that.

Yeah, even the largest local (((paper media))) of Gothenburg recently went bankrupt. Old media is dying, and they try to slove it by hiring self proclaimed internet experts which is extremist SJWs. They're feeding the fire and they don't know how to damage control anymore, it's more and more noticeable each day.

thx m8, really hope Trump wins.

if we hadnt nuked them we would have just wiped them all out with layered machine gun fire and overlapping vectors of fire.

Highest heights, lowest lows. It essentially cancels itself out. Most of our people I would consider foolish because they're lemmings. They need to be lead by better men than themselves and unfortunately for the last century that has been jews… but what really bothers me is that they can't really tell where they're going. They have no compass. While most of the west drowned itself in jewish media, I looked elsewhere and was capable of doing that since early childhood. I could recognize what was best and what was beautiful and then clung to that, but most others can't. Their standards need to be set by those outside of themselves.

You're tasting the karma for this kind of arrogance today.

this tbh fam

ylilauta a best

although

It's a different kind of image board these days, to say the least.

To clarify. Women should do woman things, men should do man things. If a woman wants to do man things, she better do it equally good. If she does, fine, whatever.
In terms of HBTQ: HB is mostly fine by me. TQ is 90% mental illness depending from person to person. (this is very much personal opinion, the party is in vague support of HBTQ but very much pro nuclear family)

Whoops, misread. Thought that you asked about my opinions. Nevermind that post. The general opinion on radical feminism from the pubic is that it's fine, until they read what they actually say. Then they think that they're insane. Most Swedes assume that when talking about feminism, you talk about 60's-80's feminism.

I hope you as an individual realise that this feminism was also complete shit.

Anti-white Commie would be a more honest title.

The term 'refugees' implies they'll be going back at some point in the near future.
Integration implies they're here to stay.

They do, since our media fucks up royally
Like I said:

Thinking second wace feminism was OK is a diagnosis in itself.

2D > 3D

tl;dr
but anyone can get an article translated you cuck

I don't really bother translating but this is maybe our second largest old paper (((media))). This is proof of how far they have to backtrack in order to keep being in business.
So basically our PRIDE was last Wednesday and these were the first articles to pop up:
expressen.se/ledare/sakine-madon/sluta-dalta-med-rosa-hbtq-huliganer/

(an article about how radical feminists are aggressive and actively attack normal people)
and:

expressen.se/kultur/ingen-ska-fa-ta-min-stolthet-fran-mig-mer-1/

Sweden's most famous and beloved homosexual (sort of a Stephen Fry but neither funny nor intellectual to any degree) says that radical feminism is terrorism (keep in mind, this dude is himself a SJW of caliber, so those fags listen to him)

It's mostly nostalgia I think, but to each his own.

Shit. I forgot my dank me-me

Nuke Sweden

you now your nation is fucked when the boys are acting like bigger girls than the actual fucking girls

Me neither, this is sweden, you're too far gone, you're done for.

Eh, our extremely leftist media chose the participants.

I did you moron thing is it's not hard to translate that
OP and literally everyone else in this thread is "mistranslaing" then except for you and whoever is in your little echo-chamber, I'm just the idiot that took your bait
now please back to [white submissivist site #8]

It's just d&c. Certain parties have an interest in setting white against white. Next thread, British teeth, "Brits allow rape gangs", " French allow terrorism", "Why are Euro fun laws so cucked, why don't you do something?"

As for the show, that wasn't very subtle but the tactic is fairly standard. Namely portraying majors native males as weak while juxtaposing with strong/normal acting masculine brown male and strong female.

You see it more in the commercial breaks in the UK. Every husband or boyfriend is incompetent/has something unpleasant happen to him while the clever women sit and laugh behind his back. His own wife and children laughing because he slipped and hurt himself etc, they are teaching the next generation of girls how to view men.

Yup, we have those sorts of commercials too. Frustrating. I've more or less stopped watching TV all together.

oy dis 'ere chum says oy aint bong enuf, i sware on me mum i'll nock ya 'ed in

Post YFW you realize people have to be paid by their government to socialize with rapefugees.

I'm not surprised really, its pretty shocking and shows how far things have gone. Would webm but I'm on mobile.
Try this link. youtu.be/xeNTarGSrbM

Its shown during children's programming.

And even if Islam takes over Europe, what do you think will be the first thing on their mind once they control military, nukes etcetra?

That little state in the middle east.

Worst of all it's their own tax money, hard working Swedish men are having the literal sweat of their own brow be used to cuck them.

We will come back, it will take time since ZOG loves to humiliate us with things like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA

Captain Sweden saves the day again
Thank God i'm norwigean

RIP Søta Bror

;(

Honestly it was only a matter of time the way things were going.

Soon they will make being virgin and female a criminal offense.

Nuke sweden tbh.

What the fuck did I just watch. Weirdy-shneerdy yodelly-wodelly in der Sverige? Is that from something?

Do all country-dwelling neo-pagans Swedes call their cows like that?

hey how dare you harass and internet rape that young lady I have half a mind to report you to the authorities right now rach you disgusting man pig.

She has a youtube

L.O.L., user. Don't you know how unpopular God is with white people right now? Don't you know how so many so-called churches try to explain away his Holy Word?

Whites are being punished for trying to run away from the King of the Universe. This only leads to jumping into a bottomless hole in order to try to get away.

we are being punished for trusting jews and 2 world wars that killed most of us. If any gods should be pissed it should be our pagan gods we are doing what the marxist jew hippie messiah commanded.

Filtered.

it must be hard to be part of a dying religion

Your friend doesn't even backslide as hard as you have, you dog.

She appreciates the LORD.

there is a difference between Godliness and church, did Jesus ever go to a church? anyway I respect everyones religion, except muslims fuck muslims

the calls she makes are pagan and lucia day is a holiday only celebrated in the Scandinavian sphere of culture because it pre dates Christianity

You're just like the retard libertarians. Trading culture and race for kikenomics. Nothing you said excuses them shipping muds in on cargo ships. The fuck is wrong with you? kek

Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravaging wolves.

Christians are encouraged to compete with others, who bring in bad ideas, false prophets, under the guise of being faithful Christians. Think how much more Christians are to push back against those who don't even put on the show of being a Christian?

If you respect all religions, including non-Christian ones user., then you're not really paying attention to the instruction to let those who don't love the Lord Jesus Christ be anathema maranatha or cursèd rebels.

now that is a rare pepe.

review brah

You are the reason nuAtheists are mocked.

Look into biblical Christianity.

I worded that wrong I should have said I respect their right to their religion but I do see what you're saying

Who the fuck cares about muslims. Lets focus on the people letting them in instead yeah?

Fucking Jew.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

50 SEK = $5.82 DOLLAR

I know you probably get paid to post here, but seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

t. Shlomo Shekelbergstein

wow call me when you get quints you fucking normal piece of shit

Or you know, just kill all niggers and jews.

I ain't even gonna read that bullshit.

Christian theology is the grandmother of bolshevism

tl;dr - improve females of other races so niggers will stop going after white females.

Fun fact: Niggers love rape and love torturing white girls through rape. Improving other females ain't going to do shit. The only solution is to gas the niggers and jews.

the worst part is, right now, there's a doldrum of sorts going on. everyone who can move, who must move, is too afraid (?) to move. there's no direction. all trajectories of so many subversives and degenerates haven't experienced the slightest alteration. there has been the continuing on of long-term plans of containment or ejection, but again, no new events by valids.

it's forcing everyone to do nothing increasingly more, because the alternative is to go in all directions simultaneously. i'll hold out as many companies and interfaces as i can, trying to keep the familiar lights on for a bit longer… but this itself i cannot keep doing, for it is making me effectively the same as doing nothing as well…

I was right to not expect much then. That's a retarded plan. In fact that's one of the most retarded ones I have ever heard. Even the thought of niggers railing other races disgusts the shit out of me. Fuck that plan and the user in the screencap for suggesting such bullcrap.

the friendly noble savage gifted the books and tools stolen from dead white saviors, were it not grafted/spliced together with by degenerates puppeteer society with their lying mouths.

frankenstein is the reason why.

zombies fucking angels does create scarcity for gods. but that's not the problem. that's never been the problem. that hasn't been the problem, nor will it ever be the problem.

let's give amoeba god powers. awesome. great idea. while we're at it, i'm sure all we'll have to worry about is lament over pussy.

yea…

So they are paying women 50 swedish bucks so these women can get raped. Then the money cannot go to the banks and the banks cannot make money off the negative interest. Therefore they fall and the state cannot support the cops, who enforce the law against natives and stay away from sharia law zones. They then get killed by ackbars who blow up their own New Mecca. All so the government can see this and support the rapefugees and their feminist country. Did I miss anything?

the plan is the opposite.
you have to directly kill the sheboons.

jailing half of all the black men hasn't stopped shit, we're still here. worse than where we were. the last half century saw (((them))) steal endless wealth, and poor it down black female 'improvement' welfare hoses to no end. it was all a multi-decade 'improvement' bribe to sheboons, a multi-decade 'let's improve them' virtue card to cucks, a multi-decade vote rigging 'improvement' to kikes.

and at the very start of the transaction, it was all the opposite of the original plan: don't housewife sluts. don't feed the animals. no need for cruelty, no need to pay in to any of their cries of cruelty, just don't don't grant credit to what has no credit.

don't believe? well, go back. watch closely. the native base instinct programming of all other races is matriarchal. look at an event, zoom out, rewind, and watch closely the rest. the program for X is right there, repeating, executing. it only has one path; when it's execution is interrupted the race of X halts, a wet-ware blue screen of death kernel panic. each origin event is precipitated by degenerate matriarch holders, and carried out by the rest of that matriarch's immediate surrounding like-race members. that's the worm. right there. in front of your eyes. individuals created out of camera-focus tricks and short attention span drama, all created out of where zero – zero – individuals exist.

stopping the program of mother dearest at the end of the sequence (shooting nogs in the street) is certainly one way to do things. likewise, 'improving' black mothers (fuck them, feed them, whatever your heart's content). but simply targeting elsewhere attains the only lasting result time has ever found, and it does it faster, with much more longer lasting results. don't improve them. at all. period. withhold, at that target, and what's able of civilization eventually returns.

less you think that what little memory the jews have comes from their men. less you think that what little memory the nogs, snackbars, chinks, and designates comes from their men. their races never learned, they never realized that animals stay animals precisely because they grant women credit. as if the memory of pussy builds anything but cannibalism, but that what they choose, with every choice.

their plan isn't a plan. it's animal, grafted with white, creating frankensteins. that's never once worked. feeding the ungrateful, feeding the unable to have gratitude, has never once worked.

and as this shit continues, i doubt satisfaction will rest at simply withholding credit. so it's not like the opposite is going to be avoided in any way, shape, or form. no matter what is said, politically correct or not.

decades, centuries, millennia. there is only one plan that is. everything else, isn't.

HEIL SEGER

Holla Forumslacks in need of intense reality checks and reading comprehension, why am I not. surprised?

(slight rant incoming)

that picture was made in response to a cuck asking why it's wrong for niggers (in general) to be attracted to and have sex with white women.

it's a pretty moderate response true, but it's about the most realistic one you can probably get.

I'm assuming everybody hates that Anna Mae these two bitches are from?

that's the most pressing reason, every other race having insanely high birth rates compared to whites, the worlds "limited" resources being used up because of mismanagement and the surplus population of completely unfixable idiots (of all races)

the problem with black females and the reason they're so God damn unpalatable to even the males their own race, is the same thing that slowly happening to white women.

white women are becoming less attractive (mostly because of becoming less healthy), less intelligent, less moral and less worthwhile in general. this is a problem is facing all females on the planet (it's also affecting males but the degradation to be slightly slower in males, probably due to hormones and other body/brain chemistry)

if black men had decent women to choose from, why would they want white women or Asian women? aside from the few that always fetishize other races because of childhood weirdness (a problem in both genders and races).

that's a great idea, except even Hitler couldn't even get that right ( if he had actually been the monster that history makes them out to be the world would of been a much better place).

for some strange reason even the most nationalistic right-winger is completely unable to embrace an actual final solution.

Nazis: put Jews in internment camps to work, as well as having some of them in military positions and other fields. lets several flea to other parts of Europe and America. all this instead of killing every single one of them on-site thus ending the Zionist threat.

Southern America before the Civil War: somehow think it's a great idea to breed lazy uncontrollable savages as workers and even allow them to live near your family and sometimes even be wet nurses for your own children, instead of exterminating every single one them the moment they got off the boat's. the allure of cheap labor was I guess just too much, instead of thinking about the future of your race ( and paying your workers a decent salary).

how many times a year do we ever hear about the purging of thousands of blacks? never! we never hear about it because it never happens!

so sick of hearing about the "day of the rope", or how every freaking person on this website is somehow going to get off their lazy asses when some mythical "happening" occurs.

if we need some kind of worldwide catastrophe to do our job for us, then that's basically a never going to happen scenario.

even if we could drum up enough support ( it would take more than just a few thousand of us that's for sure).

the overwhelming majority of our enemy would be our own countrymen because of cucked and subservient to the Jews to they are.

what exactly is the day of the rope for us anyway! should every single nin-nog on-site? that wouldn't even be enough you would have to kill race traitors (mostly women) mothers, young children, babies. I can't even imagine the most hardened Holla Forums user being able to slaughter newborn babies (of any color).

of course if you let all the babies,and the women , and the children , and the rest of whatever hardluck emotional heartstring bullshiit live and then the cycle repeats itself.

the problem is never ending, because the solutions are old and have been proven not to work.

the thing we haven't tried is technological innovation, what threat is the black population ( for any race for that matter) if they don't want to have sex, don't want to commit violence ( or are at least incapable of these things)

that's what we should be working on, a "humane" answer to our problems, how even the retarded liberal feminist shit for brain puppets would probably be cool with it as we can always just say were protecting the planet by lowering the birth rate or some dumb crap.

instead of praying for some mythical day of the rope or "the happening!" let's take charge ourselves and actually work towards a real solution

the day of genetic sterility! the nightmare would be over in less than 100 years.

great idea, as usual no way of actually pulling it off.

the only time anything ever close to this happens is some worthless not job like Dylan roof killing a few non-threats and then getting himself caught in making every single right-wing or white person look like an idiot.

causing whites to bend over backwards even further for globalist agendas.

spree killings aren't the answer, what we basically need is a Holla Forums version of Monsanto designing products to sterilize (((certain))) parts of the population (and their little pets) with hyper GMOs.

i already addressed this. hitler withheld credit. all he had to do to win was withhold his and not give it. that started, lead up to, and ended as ww2.p1, which did end. hitler won.

but that wasn't the problem, now was it? endless hoardes of zombies weren't the problem. the problem was when the franeksteins arrived: the subverted whites were sent to kill the whites that created their own bank and escaped yiddish parasitism. franekstein doesn't have to be genetic, both genetic and memetic are.

regardless, as stated already, as this shit continues, i doubt withholding credit will be enough.

the rest, we agree on.

as you concluded, so did i state: i wasn't suggesting an implementation, nor implying taking to roof tops, neither in single, nor in force. such is superfluous in effort.

separately, spree killings also don't have to be by force. paradise runs out, explicitly because sheboons were gifted gifts not theirs.

and then they eat each other.

monsanto or not, there's only been one plan. and their's isn't it.

for the Swedes, Kill or be Slaughtered, tbh fam

(checked)
One winter without the Jews and EU providing support and most of those shitskins would be dead. If civilization was too fail as well the landscape would choose those with lighter skins relatively quickly. A reason not too do anything about global warming and the great freeze it'll bring, propelling the White race forward yet again.

Did an asian write this? Why did you save that picture?

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
youtube.com/watch?v=yD4Lhu7hcGM

That was shit, leave please.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyAso3_6d4

Oops, meant to post this, ignore that second youtube link.

where does it say that?

wew

God dammit the feels!

I guess because the optimism, thinking that women of any kind could be fixed just by men demanding that they improve themselves.

that's never really worked and it probably won't ever work. but it's a nice fantasy.

also it's about as liberal as you can get with an explanation on why race mixing is a bad idea. and I think it might be a good idea to invest in liberalized versions of arguments to subtly red pill our opponents and cause splintering within liberal communities ( this is already happening in Internet spaces but I think we need to do better for in real life subversion)

a real eugenics program is really the only possible solution, that starts with sterilizingmen and women in various places.

(if I had my way everyone that comes in for abortion would be sterilized, save everybody a lot of time and effort as most of them get multiple abortions anyway)

if we started a sterilization program in about 10 years we'd solve quite a few problems, in the short term even the blacks and Latinos would have a better quality of life as their population explosion would slow and allow them to recover more traditional values and have other pursuits (incredibly optimistic and unrealistic I know)

the long-term though I think stealth sterilization of certain parts of the population is a much more viable solution than the typical Holla Forumslock" everybody needs to be gassed!" scenario that will never happen (unfortunately).

Holla Forums (and organizations like us) need to take a page out of the Scientologist workbook and start infiltratinggovernment and medical institutions thereby slowly subverting and converting society into an engine of efficiency (Jews love profits but their shit when it comes to implementing efficiency)

this way we can avoid our own numbers being disrupted by environmental disasters disease and other possible calamities ( the mythical happening is a total bullshit idea, and we need to stop meme it, especially when most of us are unarmed and untrained to handle such situations)

these ideas need to be enacted soon as it's going to get harder and harder with background checks of the future to get any kind of government or medical job ( Mark my words they will discriminate against you based on sites that you have accessed over the last couple of years).

I remember back when Swedish girls were actually desirable. And, certainly, they are currently still physically attractive (although the next generation is going to be primarily nog-cuckoos), but their mental state is cancerous. I don't know if there's something in the water, if they use diversity shock-therapy on pre-school thought-criminals, etc. The bulk of the Swedes have not just drunk the Kool-Aid, they're fucking swimming in it.

They want to fuck your women because they hate you and wat to get their dick wet. No other reason. It's not something you did or can fix take your white savior complex elsewhere Svenska you gigantic faggot.

…fucking sweden.

What's all this 'plan' bullshit? We want to genocide them. That's it. What do you think is meant by race war? A weekend of shooting? No, no, no. We stop shooting them the last coon stops moving.

As for Sweden, you can find decent guys online. So make friends with someone and get the real news from them. The girls are all MEGA whores at 12-14. Yes. Lots of brown and black dicks in them. Fucking there is like eating ice cream. No big deal and something done all the time. It's as if there's nothing else to do there. So by the time YOUR AVERAGE Swedish female has graduated high school. she's had a good 100 dicks in her hole. The reality is worse than what you get from the Juden presse.

Keep your cuck fantasies to yourself, shlomo

where you get that idea? I'm not trying to save anybody, except maybe my own race. (even that's a bit of a stretch).

the other ones are doing just fine with the help they already have.

I feel it's the white ones that we need to be concerned with most,

and even then to do a proper job we would have to figure out how much of that genetic material is even salvageable after so many years of interbreeding and genetic damage.

They're literally pimping out Swedish little girls to shitskins, fuck you

this is always the endgame when it comes to Jews. pimping out little shiksas to their deranged pets (and other Jews)

female Jewish mayor of my town did something very similar many years ago, made sense to me only years later after being red-pilled and remembering the rumors about her being a pedophile herself.

pls eloborate…
also which country?

How many is that in burger bucks?

Make Sweden Great Again