The Negro Hordes

White man, what does it take to make you fight???

Once she goes black, no self respecting white man wants her back. Coalburners continue to exist because there's still white men who take care of their emotional problems and black baby they inevitably get from the nigger. Stop enabling them, leave them to their consequences, and it'll stop on it's own.

Another one lost to coal

Some niggers are fucking a spic and a halfling.

Oh the humanity.

Idk give me about 200 more shill threads on top of the 100 I've already seen and I'll think about

That nigger is damn near whiter than she is, if you look very closely.

You can see it in her face that she takes nigger cock, maybe dog

Nice try jamal shekelstein

Mix them races!

SASS
A
S
S

Pick one, actually:
Pick one.

He being blacked is actually one of the best things that could happen to the white race. 0.06% of birth defects have now been expunged.

she is absolutely cute and 6/10
that black guy actually looks like an alright guy except his skin is really dark and his hair is wool and he probably has

Yep, she's knee-deep in nigger cock.

racism is dumb tbqh fam

you just refuse to accept the superiority of the black race

NiggerJim says "Stick your head up my butt and fight for air, OP!"

I swear Jim himself makes these images in his desperate attempt to become a meme

Don't really give a shit. Fuck whomever you want to fuck.

agree

Lel just wait until the nazi fuck robots arrive.

Certainly not this munter. Niggers can have it if they're not above fucking goblins!

the 3DPD in the pic ain't white tho
she is a alien from outer space

Veni, vidi, vici, mah nigger.

This guy is either five feet tall, or Maisie is wearing heels.

People wrongly assume "she's wearing 5 inch heels, so she's 5 inches taller than 5'1, therefore her guy next to her is 5'6".

But high heels don't work like that. The entire foot isn't raised, just the heel. This forms a right angle, so since we have the Pythagorean Theorem, we can calculate a maximum height for Maisie in heels, assuming they are non-platform.

We know Maisie's shoe size is a US women's size 6. That means her foot is 8.875 inches long. Subtracting for her toes and back of her heel (we're only measuring from the ball of her feet and the midpoint of the heel, which contact the ground), we have our hypotenuse of 3.5 inches. This is the limiting factor in how long of a non-platform heel a woman can wear.

So we know a2 + b2 = c2 (those are meant to be square powers). The base is the length of her foot 8.875 inches. The length of her foot from midpoint to ball is the hypotenuse. We come to a conclusion that the highest possible height she can gain from a non-platform heel is 3.875. It is unlikely she's even wearing a heel that tall, given her chubby body proportions.

She's clearly a full inch taller than her nigger. Maisie as pictured is no more than 5'4 in this picture, making the nigger 5'3. But notice that he is wearing a suit. If we assume a white person dressed him and put him in male dress shoes, that means he is also using a heel to lift his height anywhere from 1 to 2 inches as well.

I can place this nigger's height as no greater than 5'2, but I would guess closer to 5'0, given that Maisie is likely wearing only a 1 inch heel.

tldr: Manlets will never learn. Nigglets are incapable of learning at all

Crap, meant the hypotenuse is 5 inches. Ah well.

I don't know if you're trying to troll or not but all of that math is wrong. Heels go right onto the height.

/thread

That's mathematically false. Only if you're wearing a platform lift will that effect happen.

you're retarded

You should probably kill yourself :/

A girl that's actually attractive.