VEGAN FAGGOT LOSES MIND

AFTER FINDING OUT THE PIZZA SAUCE HAS CHEESE IN IT

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2009/02/13/opinion/13levy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's so unreasonable to want to have control over what's in the food you eat lol

Yeah what a fucking retard, I bet he would get mad if someone put shit in his pizza too.
What a picky faggot.

smashing a smart phone over a product made mostly of plant cellulose

what a faggot

seriously what a faggot

ITT

Vegan cucks actually agreeing with his reaction???

No he's an idiot, it's just who gives a shit it's probably a forced reaction for viral views anyways.

Obviously he (or his fucking mom, I guess, KEK) should have done the research beforehand. It's not the restaurant's fault for serving him sauce with cheese, nor is it their responsibility to ask or tell him about what he's eating. It's his picky ass's fault for not finding out what's in the sauce first. If you have allergies or other medical concerns, it's still your responsibility to make sure you aren't ordering anything you shouldn't have. Why is this any different? This is clearly someone who is more concerned with being a smug dick over his message than with the actual message.

why the fuck put cheese in it?

its tomatoe sauce not cheese sauce

In what sad, third world country do you live that does not put cheese in tomato sauce?

one of that first world countries where people aren't fat as elephants

fef

can't talk with that burger in your mouth, eh?

FOR FUCKS SAKE
ALL PIZZA IS NON VEGAN SINCE YEAST ARE ANIMALS
IT'S NOT EVEN VEGETARIAN

We're not talking, we're typing. :^)

He even sits on a fucking yoga ball.

you live in a country where you still have to type?

seen that clip a long time ago, still love the reaction when he loses his vegan super powers after learning he ate cheese

there is nothing wrong with his reaction.. you wouldn't expect cheese in tomato sauce. if you sell food you can't do stuff like that.

H-how else would you post here? Oh god, do I actually live in a third world country?

Come on, it can't be that uncommon, can it? Still, I think throwing the phone is a little bit childish even if he does think he's committed some kind of satanic act. Though I honestly don't understand what's so bad about eating cheese, it's not like an animal was hurt for it.

No, I think he's within his sperg rights to complain. I mean, it's obviously some sort of conspiracy against him and his type, isn't it?

you think every vegan is an idiot. you guys behave as stupid as some of those vegans.
i want to know what i eat and i wouldn't expect cheese in tomato sauce. its not that big of a deal, but if you sell meals and put unexpected stuff in those meals you should tell your customers about it.

Cows are (often painfully) artificially inseminated so they lactate, then their calves are taken from them immediately and either sold of for veal (most males) or put through the same things as their mothers (most females).

I'm not a vegan myself, but if I was a faggot who fucked animals, I'd be upset and throw my phone across the room in some kale-weaving gimp fit too.

read about the milk industry

I don't think EVERY vegan is an idiot but, again, it's the customer's responsibility to ask, not the restaurant's to tell. If you have a special diet, whether it's doctor- or self-imposed, it's your responsibility to make sure you're eating the right things. Anyway, the dude's life isn't ruined because he ate some dairy product by accident. He's not deathly allergic, just a faggot.

O-oh…

Do cows even have a soul?

i'm with you with the expected stuff, but no one would expect cheese in tomato sauce. how would i know what to ask for?

why would the sauce be made with cheese?
if he ordered vegan shit, he deserves to get that. If he ordered the sauce not knowing, he also deserves that

kek

ha.
YEAST R FUNGI, U FUCKIN MORON

nytimes.com/2009/02/13/opinion/13levy.html

I'd prefer the cheese.

see, i would expect fly eggs in my tomato sauce

I don't know, man. I see cheese in tomato sauce all the time so I guess it's a regional thing (I don't order that shit, though, I am not a complete faggot). If it's that uncommon elsewhere, maybe they should have warnings but I also have a hard time believing that the conversation wouldn't have prompted the employee to mention it while taking the order unless they were new or something. With the information available, I still think the fault lies mainly with the customer.

That's nasty. I mean, I knew this all already, but now you've reminded me.

This:

Just read the fucking list of ingredients, Jesus Christ. Do I expect sugar in my cheese? No, and yet it's there, but I don't see any ketofags throwing bitchfits over it.

does usa lace your food with the dumbest shit on purpose?
And then u wonder why u r getting fatter

there is no such thing (in my country) when i order pizza
only on pizza boxes in the supermarket

no, but its known that they put sugar into everything, so the idea to ask for it isn't so far fetched

theres no sugar in my cheese

I'm German, you fucking faggot. And yes, some of our cheese products got some sugar in them. Not enough to give you the beetus or make you fat, but enough to make them unsuitable for ketofags.

Then ask on the phone if the pizza is vegan. If they claim it is when it isn't, then you can get mad.

My point still stands. It's your responsibility to eat healthy or ethically, not that of the pizza service. They don't have to ask if you're vegetarian, vegan, keto, muslim, hindu, jewish, diabetic and so on. Even going through that questionnaire would be fucking tedious.

so u r still trying to exterminate some1, but this time its germans?

so, i have to ask if there is lsd in my pizza the next time i order?

From what he said it his mom tried to order it without any animal products.

talked to the cook from a restaurant round the corner: his secret ingredient is ground coffee. if you order chili there it comes with ground coffee as ingredient.

There is a difference between putting stuff in food that's edible, but not suited for everybody, and between putting poison in it. Have you got that little common sense?

Pick one, you sarcastic twat.

THIS^

You people have got to be the most retarded bunch I've seen in a good while.
You're a disgrace to humanity.

You drugfags are so fucking dumb, holy shit.

firstly i think this is staged.

but let's humor it for a bit. he's a moron for reacting the way he did, no doubt about that. that being said, nothing's wrong with feeling upset about realizing you ate something you're adverse to eating. to a hardcore vegan, realizing you ate cheese is akin to the rest of us, realizing you ate dog or cat meat. a more reasonable reaction would be to say "ah fuck, gross" and maybe go throw up if you have to…. not act like a diva and destroy your phone.

Would you react like he did, if you found out you had eaten cat or dog?
Jesus christ you're a pussy.

what exactly is your fucking problem?

The fact that you can't handle eating something, just because it's got a tendency to be a household pet.
You fucking pussy.

you're just a stupid troll, aren't you?

What, because I'm point out how pathetic you are?
Yes, that definitely makes me a troll. /sarcasm
Fucking hell. Stop embarrsssing yourself.

Pointing*

stop wasting our time and let the adults talk

Alright. So why are you still talking, you little pathetic boy-pussy?

wait, shouldn't he ask if there's animal products in the food before eating it? don't be a whiny faggot if you didn't prepare it and you didn't inquire about it before hand. they don't have to cater to your faggot ass when there's a larger majority of people who don't give a fuck about having cheese in their sauce.

As a person with allergies, fucking THIS

If I eat something I'm not supposed to, that's 100% my fault unless someone was lying about the contents of the food. Vegan faggots don't even suffer any consequences for eating what they don't want.

If you don't want to eat animal products then whatever, but hardcore vegans are the most retarded people right after communists.

trips checked

the only bad reason about this is for allergic person. it's weird to put cheese on the sauce, since it's usually melted down as topping.
but this fucking vegan is retarded, drinking milk wont kill the fucking cow anyway

that's what they want you to think

Thanks for showing once more that trolling is deader than dead.

I've heard that not milking them can kill the cow, or at least make it sick.

It's true at least to the variety that's most commonly used, they're like that because they've been bred into milk making abominations over time.

I'm a vegan because of lower environmental impact and animalfag reasons, but I would never be this much of a fucking effeminate idiot kek

Well done there, buddy. Another day you staved off those suicidal thoughts, eh?
You know, deep inside, that you actually just listen and comply to them.
Do as they say, mate. Kill yourself.

Where his channel?

…I know he's a vegan, but is he like an extra retarded one? Have you never heard of cheese sauce, nachos, or fucking fondue?!

Being Vegan is such an upper middle class white Liberal faggot thing to do lol.

I believe that meat, eggs and milk from well treated animals taste better but it's not like I'm going to stop eating my steak if you tell me the cow it came from got the shit kicked out of it in some factory farm.

and what exactly has that to do with pizza sauce?

Don't cut yourself on these edges, faget.

To all the faggots crying about cheese in pizza sauce, it's not that uncommon.

Google pizza sauce recipes.

Seriously. Unless you're eating some OG Italian pizza it's all about the cheese. Putting cheese in the sauce is delicious and goes will with everything, except being a faggot vegan I guess.