Why is kingpin the best villain?

Why is kingpin the best villain?

Hes your standard intelligent villain with a strong personality to him.

Big Lucky seems pretty cool. When do we get to see more of him?

It's funny that you're posting a scene from Punisher MAX, where Fisk kinda goes out like a bitch. At least post some 616 examples.

And why would he want to rape an old, bald, fat guy? I know prisons aren't co-ed, but there have to be some pretty-boys down there somewhere.

haven't you heard the phrase?
more cushion for the pushin

To humiliate him. To show him who's boss.

Rape, more often than not (and I mean actual, violent rape not 'I had drunken sex with a guy and then regretted it the next day, so I said he raped me'), is about power, not sex.

Fat Professor X don't fuck around.

This reminds me of that one comic where the Penguin gets minorly insulted by some chef while he's on a date with a supermodel, so he proceeds to utterly ruin the guy's life in the cruelest ways possible.

Post more, clever fat man intrigues me.

Which comic is that?

If Gotham did one thing right, it was me loving the Penguin now.

To me, my Twinkies!

kingpin is fuckin op pls nerf

He wasn't even insulted, Penguin just looked at him when he was laughing.

Same writer incidentally

That's the one.

Incidentally, have you seen the Telltale games version of Oswald Cobblepot? Because it's fucking terrible.

Faggots on the internet are apparently already producing all kinds of "shipping" between him and Bruce.

see, I actually dont like that version of penguin.
to me penguin has always been as successful as he is because he is the least crazy criminal in gotham, when batman basically became the extinction even for organized crime in gotham this is the only guy smart enough to escape it .

But isn't one of his defining traits a massive inferiority complex? Nothing he did was actually crazy, just elaborate.

Shit that was totally their intention, otherwise he wouldn't look like a fucking Coke model.

So annoyed right now.

He's very wrathful and not under control. He reks people for tiny reasons.

Usually he just stays in his club and caring for other criminal's money, but when someone slightly insults him or doesn't show manners… oh boy.

Well now I'm glad I'm not playing that shit.

Me too. I had interest, thought about this being my first Telltale game after sadly missing Walking Dead (though I think their games are copy pasta).

But man… thats awful.

I like the idea that he is one of the few sane villains in Gotham.

the kingpin should have AIDS by now

In fact, come to think of it, I'm seeing a theme

I dunno if I'd describe him as sane, he's just not criminally insane

That's. Awful. Where's the big guy by Tom Hardy?

Penguin goes to big boy prison Blackgate, not Arkham. Generally he straddles the line; cunning and usefully gimmicky enough to be a challenge for Batman and be taken seriously by the fellow freaks, but on the ball enough that regular gangsters see him as one of their own.

Sauce? I might even buy this one issue

I mostly know him from the Daredevil show but I liked how even thoughDD fights ninjas and mercenaries and trained body guards, a big fat middle aged bald guy throwing windmill punches almost killed him with his bare hands.

Punisher Max, it's mixed honestly, there are some genuinely top tier moments, but a lot of issues are more mediocre.

Supposedly he has less than 10% body fat and is just Bear mode personified.

If you're gonna have a shitload of usable muscle you need fat to maintain it. Look at powerlifters, or sumo wrestlers.

And like many villains with physical and personal gimmicks, Kingpin varies from one end of the scale to another depending on the incarnation.

You could tell me this is an original character and I would totally believe you

Absolutely disgraceful. Go wash your anus, Mary.

May I have more vilains being awesome at their job?

To be fair, this is the same guy who wrote Whor

No, definitely not Doom.

How does he go out like a bitch in Max?

His wife cuckolds him with his (female) bodyguard and he dies from gunshot wounds in front of his own tower because his bodyguards refused to help him.

while he probably should go to blackgate dont you usually see him in arkham because he cheated his way in because blackgate is crazy?

I always laugh so hard for that. fuck 200buck is nothing to him, he is a gypsy not a Jew

aren't Gypsies cheapskates like Jews?

Is it wrong that I find this whole situation hilarious?

I loved Kingpin in that cartoon.

No they just steal. They're not bad people as long as you keep a heavy chain and padlock on your wallet.

Kingpin is the Batman equivalent of supervillains, but just good.

Well, I like him deformed, just not as crazy as the other barman villains.

Can't we have a deformed yet elegant penguin with manners? Also, since when do he eats raw fish besides Tim Burton's movie?

They're fucking terrible people actually.
You clearly haven't had to deal with gypsies before.

Gypsies are worse than Jews. They are worse than niggers and they are parasytes. They are proto-muslims before muslim inmigrants were a thing.

I feel like the best version of the Penguin would be styled in looks after Danny DeVito, but styled in personality after the BTAS very.

Dammit, now I can't stop imagining him dressed up as Xavier in a (large) wheelchair or is it hover chair now?

>The only disadvantage is that he would take two seats on every Quinjet flight if Ant-Man isn't there to shrink him down.

You call them "proto"? Some muslim immigrants steal your shit, yes. But not ALL of them and it's not part of their culture.

Gypsies are worse.

Isn't he pure muscle?

How did they manage to beat and rape him exactly?

i think that was and alternate continuity where everything was more realistic so he is just a regular fatstrong guy

Professor X is dead user.

Again? Whose been dead more, Xavier or JEEEEEAAAAN?

I'd say Jean. Xavier has come back again from death but so has Jean and its more convoluted when she does it.

Couldn't they be proto-muslims even if just because they originated from the same general area?
Anyway. I think anybody would take stealing over rape and murder. Gypsies don't seem the type to even fuck you over unless you're an idiot.

But Gypsies originally came from India, not the middle east.

So basically gypsies only fuck you over if you don't kill them first?

Almost all people who ever dealt with gypsies will agree with you.

Haha
Haha!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Very funny joke.

Well, they came into europe lying about being the lost members of the egipcian noble families, then they just behaved like the parasytes they are.

Gypsies mainly steal and deceive though.

And stab you, or go with their cousins to beat you.

Don't decieve yourself, Gypsies are just niggers with slightly lighter skin. Unless you are a gypsy, then you won't decieve me Yonatan.