Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Normal-core "nerd" culture. To understand this you need to understand why they try to infiltrate these "nerd" groups, even though they hate nerds. Now real nerds have been pushed out of star-wars tier normalfaggotry and pushed into other things. All there is left is normal people pretending/wanting to have obscure interests.

women like two things

pleasure and satisfaction

everything else they're just pretending

Pretty much this, also as they can't create their own culture they prey on others.

Because dudes have dicks and they like fucking star wars chicks.

If you care about what a woman thinks you are either sub 100 IQ or mentally ill. Literally all that matters is a woman's body.

/thread

Spoken like a true virgin.

Are you special needs?

thisx6000000

Go back to Holla Forums

/thread

LAWL IM SUCH A NERD EX DEE DEE DEE

because star wars is reddit garbage so it appeals to them

Thanks Friend

Got diagnosed with 35% Autism, what's the problem?

NIGGERS

who was the most coolest black on Star wars Mace Windu or Lando Calrisian?

Lando, no questions asked, Samuel L. Jackson was stiff and wooden but Lando was cool and collected, plus he sang the ghostbusters theme.

Trick question. The correct answer is you're a huge faggot and star wars was always trash

Ask Peter Coffin.

Darth Vader.

Because the cake is a lie, and the BBT is so awesome. OMG! Are you totally about to die waiting for the Wonder Womyn movie? Let's talk in Line later. Tee hee.

Same reason all "geek gamer girls" like Legend of Zelda and Pokemon. They're very, very simple to get into with obvious and well known iconography and logos that they can show off on tattoos and t-shirts.
Easy to to get attention from actual nerd men who are desperate for women to like them and accept their hobbies.

Star Wars was always normie-tier, however usually confined to kids, since it's kids-movies.

But girls pretend to like Star Wars because the media tells them to. It's a mass-psychosis-phenomena.

"On Women" by Schopenhauer. Read it.

Why is she wearing a pair of pull-up diapers?

Decent get, but you're a cuck.

because being a "geek" is hip and trendy OP
just like being liberal is

That's a disgusting butt. Who is that?

This video pretty much nails it.

Just watch the fucking video if you're genuinely curious.

Why bother liking anything if it's all the same shit?

That's one sexy beast. Also, who is the whore on the right?

He sounds fat, and I'm not spending nearly an hour listening to some beta virgin faggot.

because women are retarded

Because they successfully fucking ruined the IP through Disney. Say what you want about George, it was always salvageable since as awkward as the prequels were, there was still some more original and solid story telling points of the fall of the republic and Jedi. So obviously women are flocking towards a property being butchered for low IQ mainstream "lol i'm such a nerd" girls.

y-yes, women did that all by themselves. no one else was involved.

Cuckquean Kennedy has been working with Jews her whole life, she practically is one.

I fucking wish. THAT would be hot.

I remember being 5 or 6 and I had a really erotic dream about two women, one black and one white, in diapers rubbing their crotches and asses together, and it was one of my first boners. That said I never turned into a diaper fag, so maybe I was just substituting diapers for lingerie since I didn't know what women's lingerie looked like at the time.

/thread

>he respects mgtow beta closeted gays opinions!…hhahahahahahaha*

this video is /thread.

They look like trannies

to add to that
I fucking hate disney for enabling this kind of mental disorder.

she needs to lose 25 lbs and stay out of the sun - those brown arms are gross next to that nice porcelain tummy

I legit want to beat the shit out of you for expecting me to listen to that

Not anymore.

MGTOW are homosexuals looking to recruit.

insidious.

Thanks for showing me that, user. I had no idea Schopenhauer was so ahead of his time

do cuckservatives actually think they can ignore all human history & all human progress? backwards retards, I'm glad they're getting left behind.