Facebook nigger murderer

Hey Holla Forums! Does anyone have sauce on the video of the nigger killing people on Facebook? I wish to see it

Thats a cute cat picture. Mind if I save it?

go ahead, user

Thanks, Lori.

Thanks friend. :)

All I got, hopefully it uploaded

I really really like cat pics, here's a comfy cat pic.

Most random shit i have ever seen.

Cats and dogs are the niggers of animals

What a disappointment. I was looking forward to watching him suffer but it appears he died a quick death.
inb4 someone calls me edgy

EDGY!!!!

doesn't count

it was worth the try

i was thinking it was an isolated area. he did it right across some houses. nigger is surely dumb as fuck

enough said. They are not veru bright

very*

tbh old people give me feels.
Anyone else, a baby, a pregnant sheboon, even a nine year old asian girl, and I would've lol'd.

What's wrong with me, Holla Forums? Why do I feel most sympathy for elders and why can't I handle when anything bad happens to them, especially since they'll die in a few years anyway?
Unless they're old kikes, fuck them.

wisdom compels you, user. cheers to that

how old are you? how old are your parents? are they alive? if they died, how so? did you have a close relationship to any extended family members when you were younger who have since passed?

I find I'm pretty far removed from heavy emotions except in very specific situations that are reminiscent of problems I had in my childhood relating to my mom. Maybe it's something similar for you?

Early 20's, parent's had me late in their mid 30's. All grandparents and parents are still alive. Never had any serious problems with family.