Norwegian sissy prisons

should i?

Would you have internet access?

100% yes

Can I bring my desktop computer with me to prison there? I need to have it so I have all of my games.

I guess that's one way to go.
Try to skin her alive too, OP. Once you skin her, try to wear her as a suit. You know, so you're not bored during your trial.

Sounds like a good deal to me. Go for it!

That only works if you're a nigger. White guys who rape people in Scandinavia get lynched.

It's a zany, upside-down land.

anders breivick did something similar

The problem with these "Rehabilitation" prisons everyone jacks off about in Europe is that they are not equipped to deal with shitskins since those are a rather new introduction to Europe. You can't rehabilitate monsters.

Rehabilitate THIS! *whips out dick*

This, it worked pretty well before the invasions.

Okay, so hypothetically, you could go to prison for, like, a Norwegian cyber crime, whatever those may be and they will just give you a computer with internet access so you can commit crimes in prison and they can't do anything? Or would they take your internet privileges? Ground you for a week? Would that be considered cruel and unusual punishment, getting Norwegian SJWs to gather around your cell to pro until your privileges are returned? If that's the case, I don't see why you wouldn't want to be a fucking criminal in Norway.

Seems super legit famalamdingdong DO IT

I'd do her with you

Are they mixed? can i bring a prostitute cause muh human right to have sex?

Being neet in norway would be pretty dope to.

Being a nigger in Sweden is best though

This please, btw, they can use a console, obviously is not the same as a pc, but is still something.

yes

Good plan, yes or no?

How about

it's only works if you're obese untrimmed pube genderfluid

If you say you're muslim you might end up in a muslim ghetto, I wouldn't do it user.