Pedo Uprising

So when will the pedo uprising happen are any of you pedos gonna rise up??.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/t2SKNEP
archive.is/aIfJZ
archive.is/OAAiv
instagram.com/nataschaaisawan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pls fuck off

No (You)

The grea trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

and why is the word "t.e.s.t." is being filtered?

Oh boy, it's that time again.

There is no god devil heaven or hell

Ave gloris en nomine satan

Who cares.

Only pedos care about pedoshit.
The only reason people hate you is because you're spammers.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the daycare tomorrow.

you're mum does

This LOL

Look who is talking faggot also learn to sage newfag.

No, we were beaten badly by Jim after the takeover. Those kinda scars don't heel ya know.

Chekem, everyone.

Why would I sage a Travis thread?

The dubs are why I keep going.

You do make a lot of sense user.>>6947491
Very true user

You can post more than one image in each post just so you know Holla Forumsro

Cool, couldn't do this on 4chan.

Reporting you for spam.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

reporting you for being a snitch

mods = gods

Whenever I see a hot loli my dick rises, is this what you are talking about?

kek

please keep me safe from them bad pedomfoles!

Two Girls One Cup? Is that supposed to be the reference?

pedos are cancer, news at 11. kill pedos.

Pedos will rise up and go on rampage.

fucking kek

I think society has quite a bit more degeneracy to legalize and normalize before we get to pedophilia. Your day will come eventually, however.

rise up and we cut off your balls faster than you can say pedo

I believe in loving hand holding, gentle head pats, and consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse for the sole purpose of reproduction.

(This comment requires 8 Chan Premium Gold to view in full)

Verified Holla Forums premium user since 2016

u jelly?

Austrillians are a bunch of fags.

OP is gay, and so are most posters here.

She looks a little too young, even assumingthey are not doing anything.

Thanks to those two pictures, I now have "daddy" issues, and constart dribbling.

when N Korea nukes everything, the pedos will

>Pedos

Those do not all go together faggot.

I think to gain acceptance we must destroy the constructed world, remove the normies from the spook matrix because currently "sick and wrong" is the western version of haram and these sheep will keep repeating it rather than thinking for themselves. We should call out artificial concepts and labels when we see them, make a mockery of the media, spread positive stories and imagery and work to reclaim the mind of the collective which is currently controlled by media, religions, cultures ect.

stop

No

Wrong. Child molesting is a crime.
A person could molest a child for simple availability and vulnerability, sadism, feeling powerful, hurting a loved one of the child, etc…

child molesting is a sign of health

anyone who tells the opposite is sick
A REAL MAN MOLESTS GIRLS WITH PRIDE

GO BACK FAGGOT

A person could molest a child for simple availability and vulnerability, sadism, feeling powerful, hurting a loved one of the child, etc…

Doing it to an ault is a crime as well. Are you implying that, if the victim is 18+, the abuse is ok?

imkampfy go back

No. I meant that if the molestation occurs for those reasons the criminal is not a pedophile.

Can you please tell me what the source of that pic is?

no it not

lamo you retard. adult woman barely even count as humans.
if you molest an 16+ years old adult woman its like you you are doing your job - you should be paid for it

mein kampf

*cunt

Being attracted to kids is not a crime.

Not if i kill you first in the rampage faggot kek.

This. Grannies don't count as humans, there's no barely even count about it. Once puberty hits it's over.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Only for the goyim
god's people have had the best ptp around

Go away child touching shitfuck, nobody likes you.

you always talk in behalf of veryone?

fuck off broken record

what about the roman empire? way before jews
what about greeks? way way way before jews
what about europe 100 years ago?

YOU AND YOU SHIT ASS FAMILY ARE BY FAR THE MOST DEGENERATE HUMANS ON EARTH

Fuck off.

Fuck this shit.

You are not from here.

DADDY got BUSTED! BAD daddy!

I don't believe you were being quite honest in your reply to user… that is not from Mein Kampf really, is it? No. No, it isn't. You should be ashamed of yourself for misleading user in such a disrespectful and horrid way.

it is.

(checked hidden dubs)

you are wise man and a scholar. the fortune of science and wisdom is with you.

Keep telling yourself…

"She is only a child"

Answer me this, though: why the hell is it illegal for little girls to play with dick? No fucking, no molesting, just satisfying natural curiosity. What would be the harm in, say, a sexual education class where a male volunteer is brought in to strip and lie down and the room full of kids can gather around, taking turns handling him, getting a feel for its thickness, its heat and letting it wriggle in their hands until it spurts to their surprised and delighted faces and laughter, and Julie gets some on her fingers and holds it up for everybody to see.

What would be the harm in that?

more of this Jap cudee blsss :DDDD

Well, CUMLORD… Ejaculation is harmful to males so I suggest you get on nofap asap.

The international pussy cartel does NOT want men having intimacy with little girls because they have not developed enough tools of manipulation to successfully castrate and enslave the host.

Wish I could help but here are similar ones. I like to look at them with Google Cardboard and imagine I'm getting a curious handjob.

pretty simple: it not illegal

the thing is this board is hi-jacked by a CIA plant called (((jim))).
there is another guy who hi-jacked a board called Holla Forums and is working together with (((jim))) and his name is (((imkampfy))).

(((imkampfy))) received the command from the board owner to shill for donald trump (because at the beginning he actually banned people shilling for trump)
and donald trump is in reality a representative for (((kushner))).

Holla Forums was always a shitboard with an average count of up to 350 active users.
imkampfy created a safe space zone for trumptards. this trumptards started to shill on Holla Forums by pretending to be nazis most of them are actually half kikes and niggers.
majority of the visitors of Holla Forums are from reddit and 4chan.
jim then exposed himself blantly nd banned /hebe/ and other 100% legal boards

jim and imkampfy have dragged this board on 4chan level by voiding the exodus.

the old Holla Forums owner figured that out and many people left this channel because its an outdated CIA/kuhner shitpot now filled with autistic losers from reddit and 4chan

When are you going to learn freech? No one is falling for your failed attempts at co-opting pol speak to try and add credibility to your claims. Jim especially is not jewish and is in fact extremely based, you however are a cuckold, merely watching as the chan you want so badly be courted and owned by an alpha farmer.

When will you get over your penis envy, oh pedo cucks? Your baseless claims fall on uncaring ears, no one gives a shit about your made up bullshit. Grow up and at least try to be as good as jim. I know you're jealous but this is just silly.

get slapped trumptard.

Get stumped freech.

They wanna get fucked by cute boys, not nasty old smelly men.

young gilrs like 30-60 years old men

its the jews who create boybands to earn money with with it - they blurred your image of reality.
you are brainwashed

men o the opposite like 10-30 years old woman.

imgur.com/gallery/t2SKNEP

Reported.

Gotta love how the "darkest reaches of the internet" bans you for something you can see on television.

At this point, "darkest reaches of the internet", is more ironic than anything.

Reported for defedning exploitation of minors.

Reported for being a jew rapefugee nigger lover

Is it ironic for them to still pretend that Holla Forums has an "interest in free speech" on the front page?
I think they're just too lazy to change it to reflect how shit the site really is now.

What are the alternatives?

this site is not dark because of any of it content

its dark because god isnt shining on this site anymore.
this site was once the brigh site of the internet but then jim came and kicked out all bright and wise people to turn this site into a hollow shadow of its past.

facebook = fullcuckchan = halfuckchan = reddit

there is no purpose for this site to exist anymore because thanks to jims voided exodus this site became a 1:1 copy of halfcuckchan

I made a thread on >>>/sudo/ showing the contradiction of "In the interest of free speech, only content that directly violates the DMCA or other US laws is deleted" and the thread was promptly deleted.

It's more like a 9:10 copy of 4chan because VPNs and torposting is allowed here, but I agree with the rest of your post.

t. Pedos

Just because someone doesn't like the way Jim runs things doesn't mean they are a pedo.

is pretending to be antipedo

i actually believe jim himself is a pedo

i mean he lives in the philippines, he constantly posted pictures of him with asian minor girls.
there are many pedos living in thailand and philippines and they are tolerated by the goverment because they bring a lot of money to that shitholes
hypocrite jim is one of them

also Holla Forums board mods started to exposed themselves as SJW (pic related)
Holla Forums mods are high likely to be jews

I want speech as free as possible.
Everything allowed up to the point of illegality.

That means no bans for posting images of young girls, etc. unless it is actually illegal.
Nothing subjective or based on opinion.

Holy shit that is some good shit user i knew there was something fishy about him i knew this was not all black and white.

Freedom Chan user.

archive this thread! things are getting serious
we are literally exposing fullcuckchan to be a huge scam

archive.is/aIfJZ

when, user?

This

No its a real place on the deep web.

Tor?

Sounds suspicious tbh

Holy shit what is this from?

Is it bad that I was hoping someone had Travis'd the entire comic?

i think i got them!

right now i did some research and i found out there appeared new mod approximately 2 years ago
his name is "JEWS"
this guy has apparently changed his name to "SEELE" to appear more goy friendly
he is locking (similar to imkampfy) all legit threads and banning legit people for literally no reason

Holla Forums Holla Forums HAS A JEWISH SJW MOD - SURPRISE, SURPRISE RIGHT IN YOUR EYES=

and this guy is together with jim and imkampfy
they sneaked themselves into moderation and administration of this site and started to move this site towards facebook and 4chan to play into (((googles))) hands

Holla Forums IS A COMPROMISED VIRUS SITE SAME AS 4CHAN
AND I HAVE TO ADVISE TO STOP VISITING THIS SITE
ALERT: THIS IS NOT A DRILL

archived it

archive.is/OAAiv

Holy shit this needs its own thread.

i case you are curious how the "pedo shit" might looked like

this is actually a model from instagram. its not even closely illegal.
HERE THE INSTAGRAM LINK

instagram.com/nataschaaisawan/

NATASHA AISAWAN
HERE HER FACEBOOK LINK
www.facebook.com/Natascha.Aisawan

I lol'd.