Post Acid

So i took a bunch of tabs of acid this past winter
nothing extreme just enough to give me open eye visuals but ever since then i cant help but think in like a grand scale like i thinking about all the people who run my town and what not.
Sometimes this frightens the shit out of me and gives me anxiety other times it doesnt and gives me a sense of peace.
I also cant enjoy weed anymore because it heightens my anxiety and makes me scared and feel unsafe. I also get paranoid like im doing something extremely wrong despite being all alone in the middle of no where

I also cant help but think about how people who are famous or are in positions of power have had their own lives and experiences and are just like everyone else

DMT master race reporting in.

Fucking druggies…

Oh i have also done dmt and saw a vision of a father like entity a ball of energy who wouldnt tell me who he was and told me to stay away from kek cause he was a prick

Kek is a prick, but he's a helpful prick.

You're stuck on a trip forever son

i mean im not a dysfunctional person im just a very anxious one now
how do i fix it

kek

For better or worse things probably won't go back to normal altogether.

a true pleb

Never did acid, but weed made my anxiety harder to control after just two weeks.

I've been going in and out of dissociating (derealization) for four days now. Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long for it to come out, considering that I started smoking it more often as a result of severe anxiety-induced depression.

You need to figure out what it is that's causing your anxiety. Doing drugs doesn't cause anxiety, it just makes it come out of you so you _have_ to deal with it instead of just hiding it all the time.

Yep, that's what happens when you buy fake shit.

Unfortunately.
It sucks.

You lack the information to make that call.

i dont really know of any other drug that has the same effect and comes on blotter paper but ok

and thats the thing i smoked weed all through highschool and it really didnt effect me or make me think as hard about reality and life as i do now

The drugs are for losers, you loser.

ok we get it you didnt have any friends in highschool and are afraid to try new things fuck off already

Wew, shouldn't you be in bed kiddie? You got school tomorrow. You can act like a big bad boy with all of your "friends" then.

Yeah, most weed is grown so quickly and rapidly that it becomes greatly overpowered for the mass people who use it recreationally and don't have to worry about cops shooting them, and medical patients who use it medically who don't have to worry about getting shot by cops for doing it either.

And as far as looking at the bigger picture? You don't need LSD to do that for you. You should accept that this world is much larger than you, as its universe, in all their endless problems.

This sounds like you smoke and more often you get paranoid than relaxed. Maybe you don't need to smoke. Pick the right moments. Also consider the fact that you can get anxious when you're not high…………. So what do you do when you get paranoid or anxious and you aren't high? (like when you're watching a scary movie…)

That's absolute horse shit. Weed doesn't work like that.

Alright, kiddo.

Did you ever think about how in the terms of the galactic scale and the age of the universe we are nothing more than a fraction of a second? Your life and your town etc are even smaller than that fraction of a second the earth is around.

Different strains from different mother and father plants are constantly made and relabeled as something else because it was grown under a slightly different condition or location.

Yet no matter the THC content, what it tastes like or smells like, how fast it burns, what it looks like and if it has any hairs, what soil it was grown in and under what kind of light and in what kind of atmosphere, if any chemicals were used to treat the plant, seeds, or bud, how long and where the bud was dried, how long the high lasts in relation to its THC content, whether its Indica, Sativa, or Ruderalis, and no matter what you put it in to smoke, down to what fucking heat source you use -

Yes, it does work somewhat like that. People fucking love marijuana. And there are too many strains and types to fucking count, but people demand it. It's expensive and people will pay almost the same per gram as the cost of gold. But you go ahead and tell me that something about today's marijuana isn't any different than it used to be. You go ahead and try to tell me it's all natural and that it isn't mass produced to meet the massive demands it yields thanks to the massive amounts of advertising it generates through almost every media source on Earth and at all times. You go ahead and try to tell me that weed isn't overpowered these days because people smoke so much of it and forget just what they first felt like when they smoked it, and at such young ages, to feel cool then and now. You go ahead and try to advocate the ignorant misuse and acceptable level of knowledge the public has on it.

Few people understand how it affects the human body. Few people understand exactly how a plant grows and why t grows, and what it's really made up of. And few people care about why it matters to the people. Few people can actually grasp the effects it will have on other industries, the crime world, and surrounding territories. And too many people give much less a shit on the same scale as those people who give a shit about where it came from, so long as they can smoke it.

Am I wrong? I advocate marijuana because I know what it's like and I can understand the consequences it can have on a society and that society's culture and economy. I don't like that people who don't know shit about it and/or yet still smoke it, advocate its use. People should know what they believe in and why they believe in it.

Is this what you mean by bigger picture? You just gotta start expressing those thoughts and fears you have, one way or another. At least don't be afraid of the bigger picture. Be a part of it. I'm anxious to try my first psychedelic. Will I need to be with someone? Do I do shrooms first? Will I have total control over my body and what I listen to, watch, eat or drink? What if I jump down that rabbit hole and find myself at the next step, taking DMT or Ayahuasca, and I fail to realize the truth, or open my third eye? Why the fuck am I asking you guys this at 5 in the fucking morning?

Have you tried some asprin instead?

Nah, I'm more of a sleeping on the coast of a bay next to the shade kind of guy.

Not the guy you're responding to is this sentence
in which because of the construction it implies that weed becomes overpowered because it's grown quickly and rapidly.

That's not dmt though.

your supposed
to extract it from a wood bark

i would definitely be in a calm safe environment and if its a hard psychedelic ie acid or dmt
it might be best to have a friend nearby
if its like shrooms or peyote the trip wont nearly be as long compared to a 12 hour acid trip

Mescaline can last pretty long in high doses, definitely way closer to the duration of lsd than mushrooms anyway.