Anti-white = anti-trump

So many shitskins (spics, niggers, spooks, etc) are illegal in this white nation we call America. And are subverting us in our beloved 8ch!

Let's have an anti-demoralizing thread, post based memes about Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGErC6QQdoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off schlomo, I'm on to your ways.

hi blueshare shill. you can't MAGA chess?

LOL

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, kike?

I live in Montana, kike shill. We and other proud white men got trump elected!

You have to go back Paco!

>>>Holla Forums

Nice try, goon.

All me

you're a fucking illegal mexican aren't you?

Just like you people were kicked out from Holla Forums, you will be kicked out from this country! I'm joining ICE next month, I will hunt down you subhuman hoards and sent you back to your crime ridden 3rd world country, and we will MAGA

t. TRS

Because starting wars for Israel is such a white thing to do isn't it?

It is. The USA has a long history of waging wars for our grea ally. Jews are based, Trump is related to many jews. You wouldn't doubt the dog-emperor would you?

You have to go back pedophile kike, or Rex "is the best" Tillerson will put you in prison like he has done to you people before.

I'm not OP, but didn't electing Trump serve to move the overton window?

We whites won electing trump, either we save our people now OR we consolidate white nationalism. It's a win-win for our race.

Absolutely. Now that it's 2017, america is waking up to the idea of hiring your Jewish son in law to a political position.

Fuck off CTR

I honestly think that President Trump is a pretty nice guy, and his policies seem fair and carefully planned and excecuted overall, wouldn't you agree?

so much this

What did he fix in America after getting elected? Genuinely curious.

As a non-American living outside of America, I'm just laughing and waiting for you dumb assholes to break your own country. Electing Trump was the best thing you could have done to that end!

Fuck off /int/

I mean, don't get me wrong, Hillary wasn't any better, she just would have more likely resulted in a slow boring decline rather than a spectacular shattering of a nation.

I'm lurking Holla Forums and see this thread. It makes me think about the anti-trump shills that flooded here. I didn't vote but Trump because I don't believe in voting, but so far we Americans have been winning with him. He brought jobs, made the pipeline go through, rectified (((EPA))), and it seems we're finally getting a wall which every country needs.

As an independent, all I can say is that I'm liking Trump's vision.

Fuck off Pedro!!

ENSLAVE THEIR LOLITAS

Where is my government appointed wife, neocucks?

You have to go back.

What I don't understand is why you'd wanna get rid of the Mexicans. Mexican food is fucking tasty and when Mexican girls are hot they are F U C K I N G H O T

Just as I thought. Nothing.

OP, Trump just terrified the illegals and those that want anarchy in our streets. Law and order bitches!!

wrong post?

Trump is going to be bringing Europeans soon and then we'll retake Europe.

Nah, fuck your caliphates. America first. Fuck every other country.

Of course America has to be first

Most Americans wouldn't want to live in Europe. Hummers wouldn't fit on a lot of those roads, and from what I've seen if you put an American on a German diet (i.e. bread, beer, meat & cheese) they get fat and die FAST.

What about the white people that want to live in Europe?

Fuck Europe. There is no country as great as the USA.

Race will become an obsolete concept once we have uploaded our minds and transcended our fragile meat shells.

Great in what regard?

Every regard.

North Korea has you guys beat in terms of ego.

Russia's got you beat in terms of size.

Many other nations have you beat in terms of average quality of life

Sooo… pardon?

Commie shithole
Commie shithole
LOL 'Merica has the grea quality of life on the planet. Stay jelly third worlder.

I've visited America a few times, and each time I'm actually more eager to leave than the last. You guys are terrible at keeping your cities clean, and your money is horribly designed.

I was lurking the 8ch boards and decided to come here and made a fun thread

Then I saw your thread OP, it feels nice knowing Holla Forums is filled with like-race individuals doing what's right.

Please don't come back, we don't want you here.

I see you Jose, maybe you wouldn't be hated if you didn't rape women in the country you illegally entered.

The USA is the last place I'd be these days, don't worry. You won't catch my pure Aryan genes down there. I'm a German Canuck, you dumb yanks.

It's the "sour grapes" faggot that was spamming Holla Forums a few hours back

Actually, I've been banned from there since yesterday. Doesn't take much.

we'll annex you and save you guys

of course, the shitskins currently there will have to be kicked out

then why don't you go back to mexico?

Not that I'd be upset if I didn't have to worry about friends and family getting fucking flattened by chinker drivers, but I don't think you guys would have any interest in dealing with the cold long enough to get the job done.

Because motherfucker I am not cut out for that kind of heat

random user here, why is this thread being shilled by blueshare? I noticed this anti-white spammer here too

someone should report
lol

get off my Holla Forums

If I were anti-white, I'd hate my entire extended family. Don't get me started on the Chinese.

race is everything

Alright, well once the uploading is complete, race will be largely replaced by brand. I won't stop until every filthy mac weenie has been deleted and their scrap magnetized.

>>>/kennedi/

I love being legal and white and related to only whites because it means I can run my mouth and be as shitty about this as I want yet remain completely and utterly safe from any response from white supremacists.

I like how Trump is a 3D chess player when it comes to politics.

why is no one addressing the anti-trump demoralization?

Because both sides are echo chambers and neither are really hearing each other strongly enough to be demoralized.

take it back to your subreddit, kids

Because by now most people have picked their sides and are just screaming "CUCK CUCK FAGGOT NADSEE LIBRUL GOMMIE FASHY LOLCUGGOLD" at each other because they're too embedded in their respective cults to ever even think of having a rational discussion.

I hear you on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGErC6QQdoc

piss off to (((8/pol/))) and (((imkampfy)))

I found the kike, my great grand uncle fought in WW2 so I know your kind

you're anti white

Holy shit, I got >>>/kennedi/ trips

go back to >>>/kennedi/

just an user passing by, but it looks like this thread was derailed by JIDF

77th post!!

ayy

you have to go back

You faggots are so transparent it's not even funny.