New Half in the Bag

New Half in the Bag.

Life and Power Rangers.

Listen motherfucker, that's just a fucking meme, stop fucking spreading that shit, you wish you got the pussy I do

Let the cuckposting commence.

Let me save people the very real trouble.
In this episode: Kike Kucklassa Kisses Krispy Kreme Kum

shit movies like Space Cop

let the cucking commence

Drumpfweenies are SO sensitive.

Not nigger pussy, Mike wants a nigger's sloppy second-handed pussy. Which seems worse than fucking a sheboon, somehow.

Hasn't Mike killed himself into al alcoholic stupor yet?

>>>/reddit/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/interracial/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

*Insert original trump joke here*

Could have sworn I was watching channel awesome for a minute.

every RLM """review""" for you right here.

And some people think the horseshoe theory is false. Wew lad.

It couldn't possibly be that its the laziest, cheapest and most boring joke to be made that has nothing to do with movies.

>>>/suicide/

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Holla Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves

Hahaha RLM are so funny!! XDD The way they're completely sarcastic about everything and say the opposite of what they really mean!

LOL did you see Mike and Jay breaking the 4th wall and pretending to be bad actors!!

Absolutely brilliant! Upvote if you agree, plebs won't understand this!!!!

The only people who watch these autists are fat losers that are even more pathetic than them and need virtual friends to stave of suicide for a little longer.

I wish this was true, but morons like J. J. Abrams obviously took their reviews seriously. Damon Lindelof once praised them as well, but I think he learned his lesson.

I actually like redlettermedia

The irony of this post

We all do.

They're only ever hyper-critical of Star Wars movies.

They pissed off a lot of fans by going after Rogue One but they should be ripping apart Marvel McMovies too.

who rlm patron here?

Why does reddit keep trying to fit in?

I'm pretty sure it's you that is trying to fit in

If they made a Hillary joke you'd be saying "Aryan Reich Mike"

Did we watch the same review?

This is all I got from the ep.

Yeah. I don't understand how you can live like that, if I was as Mike I would probably have killed myself after seeing the finished cut of Space Cop.

No. They pissed off a lot of fans by giving Rogue One shit over flaws they praised or glanced over in Force Awakens.

Then by attempting to cash in on the controversy for ad revenue due to not having any actual ideas.

Webm or get the fuck out.
Stop shilling your shit here. Reported.

RLM is a goldmine for reaction image and webm

Indeed they are.

Whores

They still paid money for it so the joke's on them really?

They are master of their craft, they not just sitting in front of a camera, they're going all out with their set to make fun of "the nerd cultures" faggots that sucking on the latest trend.

Yeah, but they still shelled out at least a couple hundred on that shit.
Again, the joke is on them because they just fed the machine.

Bargain bin for popular characters from newly released Star Wars movies?

'no'

They also had a rey action figure.

Good god I hate these guys.

And neither have they.

The cringe levels are off the charts. My God.

Hmm.

Is that fat Assad?

I'm sure Mike only preps bulls ironically too.

Here's Jim from Canada doing a folk song in the mid 90s