CIA

What did they mean by this, Holla Forums? Is this just pure coincidence? As I recall the fucking Bush criminal family had very strong ties to this organization.

Fuck you kike

pee pee poo poo

imagine being that pathetic whore, licking a niggers anus for cash, she is surely a hillary voter, im willing to bet my money 1000 to 1 odds.

now imagine being this fucking user, with nigger anus licking files on his computer. i'm willing to bet he is a bernie supporter, 1000 to 1 odds.

Hitler dubs confirm.

SIEG HEIL

see…eye…. AYYYYYYYYYY

kindly see yourself to the nearest shower

Entirely possible OP.
You may be on to something.
Considering they are basically an independent agency outside the US government control that has been established post WW2. And anything post-WW2 is cancer.
They've killed Kennedy and tried to kill Reagan.
And remember that agency that the head of the intelligence committee was afraid of in the E-mail hearings? The guy who answers only to the president?

They are some pretty big small guys answering to the shadow government of the Babylonian control system..

Heil Hitler

fuck off retard

bamp to see the triggered abc shills cry

Ayy yo hol' up
You be sayin'
We be narc an' sheeeeiiiiit??

Only on Holla Forums.

Wish a admin would give out info so we could try to locate these people. Fucking need faces kicked in. Is Facebook reddit Google twitter YouTube not enough for you. Can't we have one thing. This is why I will not feel bad for any Jews or liberals when they're murdered. Make me janitor please love of kek.

8 chan was so good during the green revolution in Libya and at covering early Isis before you heard one word on msm. In real life people legit think I work for the government because of all the knowledge acquired from here. Like I could tell the future. Now I'm fucking lost. But I know one thing that's always true. Everything done in america and Europe is for the benefit of Israel. Fuck off kikes

it's no coincidence finding good information becomes more difficult as time goes on. The chans are being attacked and will die the death of a thousand cuts. goodluck finding out whats really going on when this place has 90ish users.

I wanna like the CIA but they sure are sick fucks

Lets all just calm down a minute here. Bring it down a notch OP.

Do you feel in charge alphabets?
Your reign is coming to an end.

Pic unrelated, or how does Baphomet fall into the picture?

I like it.
That's a good post.

So a seeing eye, eh?

So why didn't he see it coming? :^)

NEUKEN IN DE KEUKEN JODEN IN DE OVEN

I've got a little sympathy for the sick fucks who live in the shadows. I've known a few.