Hey this is important

doesn't anyone else want an android?

i make phonecalls with it every day

not that kind of android! a real one! that you can sex with! don't you want one of those?

only if i can make phonecalls with it

Here you go. Fucking hot OP. Imagine the hand jobs you could get on that clamp.

hey c'mon man you shouldn't say that you know androids spew their genital discharge from their mouthpieces that's sort of rude to just ask them to use it to make phone calls that are probably long distance and consist of monotonous small talk you should be more courteous to your robowaifu

oh wow man that's so fucking lewd are you sure that's legal do you think the fbi is watching this thread i want to save it but maybe i shouldn't incase i get a knock at the door

Your weird and made cringe

aw c'mon man don't be like that im sure we could be realy great friends if you just took the time to get to know me hey do you like pokemon man i had this dream that i was a charizard and my internet girlfriend was a philoswine and i was putting my peepee in her butt and it felt good but then my dad came in and started yelling and i woke up haha what a weird dream

having a metal robo-dick up my ass doesn't sound very fun at all

hey wow are you really hillary duff man you've gotten ugly with age anyway haha you would probably learn to enjoy it if you use lubrication my sister sometimes uses the lotion from the bathroom to put in her butt or something cause i can hear her in her room even though she plays loud music to try and hide that shes shouting some guys name i think its that jeremy kid who lives down the block haha hes a jerk to me but whatever i threw eggs at his house this one time it was pretty fun haha

Its not 3DPD, you're basically fucking a toaster.

hey but whats wrong with fucking a toaster i mean they're very shiny and they can be cold but thats alright because i like the way the cold feels against my bare skin and anyway at least an android wouldnt laugh at my body you know haha im kinda insecure about my body image but with an android i bet it would be programed to love me

the last time i came inside a robot, it's circuits exploded and i was burned very badly from my face to my lower abdomen

haha oh wow but i bet that wouldnt happen if i got a robot because then i could take her to a mechanic and make sure everything is in order before i decide to put anything in her at all and anyway i bet you can make them wear a really nice meat suit that can protect your peepee from the hard innards and stuff anyway maybe you just got unlucky or somethin

where are you from?

uh my mom says i shouldnt say anything bout where i live an stuff online cause that would be bad cause the bad people can find out and stuff

haha wow those are cool images do you mind if i take them for later

you're a nice man

Its only a matter of time

/thread

I want a gynoid.

Not a realistic life-like one either. It's gotta look like a feminine robot. I want to hear servos buzz when I fuck it.

yes, you fucking heretek, speak to us about the toasters….

No because that would be slavery. I'd have a robot, definitely. I've already got lots you can't have sex with.

Also your pictures aren't androids. They're supposed to be robots that are so human like you can't tell the difference. What you posted is just a robot. Also, a female android is a gynoid.

Then that wouldn't be a gynoid, would it? Its just a robot if it doesn't look and behave exactly like a human. The whole point of an android is that you can't tell the difference.

Be careful what you wish for…

If you reckon that's how it is then thanks, I'll keep that distinction in mind when placing my order.