The memes jack

Has anyone else noticed that India's flag has a literal anus on it?

Did we retroactively change the Indian flag? Just how deep do the memes go?

Other urls found in this thread:

saje.ca/the-saje-story
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not though, it's

Reminder that subcontinent dwellers are subhuman.

Very spoilered webm related. How low do you have to be to permit this sort of filth in your community? I think even niggers might be better than this. This is abbo tier.

Nobody even tries to stop it. That's how little pajeets respect life.

Western civilization really is the only hope for any kind of future for mankind isn't it?

They have a memetic culture.

I have heard it said that they believe their culture will never disappear as long as they worship cows.

I believe we need to so something similar with a certain frog.

Pajeets are probably the grossest people on earth overall

So what's this wheel wagon anus supposed to represent?

The origin of the feces

The Ashoka Chakra is a depiction of the dharmachakra; represented with 24 spokes. It is so called because it appears on a number of edicts of Ashoka, most prominent among which is the Lion Capital of Ashoka. The most visible use of the Ashoka Chakra today is at the centre of the Flag of India (adopted on 22 July 1947), where it is rendered in a navy-blue colour on a white background, replacing the symbol of charkha (spinning wheel) of the pre-independence versions of the flag

The 24 spokes of the Ashoka Chakra represent 24 qualities of a Santani:-

Anurāga (Love)
Parākrama (Courage)
Dhairya (Patience)
Śānti (Peace)
Mahānubhāvatva (Magnanimity)
Praśastatva (Goodness)
Śraddāna (Faith)
Apīḍana (Gentleness)
Niḥsaṃga (Selflessness)
Ātmniyantranā (Self-Control)
Ātmāhavana (Self Sacrifice)
Satyavāditā (Truthfulness)
Dhārmikatva (Righteousness)
Nyāyā (Justice)
Ānṛśaṃsya (Mercy)
Chāya (Gracefulness)
Amānitā (Humility)
Prabhubhakti (Loyalty)
Karuṇāveditā (Sympathy)
Ādhyātmikajñāna (Spiritual Knowledge)
Mahopekṣā (Forgiveness)
Akalkatā (Honesty)
Anāditva (Eternity)
Apekṣā (Hope)

The Lion Capital of Ashoka is a sculpture of four Asiatic lions standing back to back, on an elaborate base that includes other animals. A graphic representation of it was adopted as the official Emblem of India in 1950.[1] It was originally placed atop the Aśoka pillar at the important Buddhist site of Sarnath by the Emperor Ashoka, in about 250 BCE.

The original Lion Capital. The angle from which this picture has been taken, minus the inverted bell-shaped lotus flower, has been adopted as the National Emblem of India showing the Horse on the left and the Bull on the right of the Ashoka Chakra in the circular base on which the four Indian lions are seated back to back. On the far side there is an Elephant and a Lion. The wheel "Ashoka Chakra" from its base has been placed onto the centre of the National Flag of India.

I think the East Asians could survive and prosper long-term, but they are soulless ant people. Not exactly a dignified future for humanity.

White people are the only people worth a fuck. Everything else is shit.

nice crypto-jew

Reminder that India was built by the white Aryans, and fell apart due to multiculturalism. Hinduism is an Aryan religion/philosophy, and has much truth in it that modern science is rediscovering.

new age hipster detected

poo in loo is subhuman in both the north and south

you're like those shills that try to claim that iran is an aryan paradise

truth is the central asian (who had fair skin) people that once inhabited those places were long genocided/breeded away with the muds

Except their languages are from the European family.

They're subhuman now with all the racemix with niggers and arabs but it probably wasn't the case 2000 years.

Also, if it was the central asian, they would talk a turkish-like language.

You know that both latin, and nordic languages descend from india? As well as roman, greek, norse, celtic, iranian, and possibly summerian religion from india as well right? Hinduism/buddhism/taoism are the most important white religions

Let me give ya a little anecdote. I was wounded in Iraq. IED hit my vehicle. Got all my fingers and toes but it did a number on my head, completely ruptured my ear drums and gave me a brain injury. I also have PTSD.. But that is from having zero confidence in my platoon and being in some hairy situations.

Now I got back to the US in October 08. Immediately they threw me on all sorts of medicine. From Zoloft to pain killers to benzos. I since threw them out but for years I had saved every pill bottle they gave me and in total there were 27 different pills they put me on. I got all of the worst side effects, the Zoloft made my body try to kill myself. It didn't make me think about killing myself I'd just be driving and then all of a sudden realize my arms had turned the steering wheel towards a pole or other object. Benzos turned me into a zombie. The psych meds the put me on made me either hallucinate or manic (as in hysterical euphoria type feelings). I luckily met a woman who was leading a PTSD outpatient seminar/clinic type thing. She introduced meditation/yoga as a healing aid for this shit. It was so effective that I wound up going to every fucking class/meeting she would do. It was a long process and the results from each session only lasted a couple of days but the more I did it the more effect it had.

Since I got out of the military Ive kept up with doing that type of stuff. And even tried a few new things. Each time I try some new wacky Hindu/old world medicine thing I am skeptical as fuck because.. It really is some wacky shit. But every single time my skepticism has proven unfounded.

>essential oils this shit seems gay as all hell but it is god tier.. Redpilled as fuck tbh
>chakra stuff I'm just getting into this crap its weird but the more I work on it the more in tuned with the world around me I feel

Its all weird. It all seems ridiculous. But think about it… Who are the main detractors.. The most vocal opponents shouting "pseudo science" or "quackery"? the kikes

Its all stuff that has no or almost no testability through kike science. But if you look into it they so acknowledge that people who do this stuff see beneficial results. They try to explain it away as "somatic responses".

What else could be called somatic? Memes

P O O
O O
O O L

I wondered if there was a chance if it was alive to begin with. But at 14 seconds with that quick thrash, if it wasn't dead, it certainly was after

thanks for showing your true face

Just when I think my shitskin parenting folder can't get any more abhorrent, something like this comes along and just raises the bar for everyone else.

stay mad, cuck

Fucking how can this be real

Can you honestly say that if Hitler were alive today he wouldn't have changed his mind on that one?

Remember he changed his mind on the slavs. I doubt Hitler would have respected rapefugees and suicide bombers.

what difference does it make when all you want is a Christian caliphate

WE

WUZ

Some Iranians are white, some are shitskins and many more are mongrelized. Indians are 99% shitskins though.

Wrong. They have a common ancestor language that came from somewhere in Russia and spread west and south.

Now you're not even making sense anymore. Who said anything about a christian caliphate?

Let's look how this went down. You felt an urge to defend your beloved streetshitters here: and you were rightfully made fun of for sounding like a backpacking hippie faggot. Then you changed your IP and since then you've just been accusing others of being jews, butthurt cucks and posted a fake Hitler quote. And now you're starting to ramble about christian caliphates. I'm going to conclude that you are typing with your large semite nose while your arms are locked in a straitjacket.

Rome was Nordic, Greece was Nordic, Egypt was Nordic, Mesopotamia was Nordic, Iran was Nordic, India was Nordic, the Americas were Nordic, possibly China and Japan wuz Nordic, everythang was Nordic

The implication of this We Wuz theory, especially in current political context, is that Nords are a race of eternal cucks

ARYAN
R
Y
A
N

go cry to your mommy

satan will get you faggot

Yes.

OY VEY satan has possessed me!

Here. Have this OC.

death too all semites*
*semites include all derivations of semitic mythology including moloch, judaism, christianity and islam

"table talk" Ugg, post a citation you JEW YID dirt bag

MFW when Bihari-Indian, ugly nobody wants you almost niggerified, no reason to live really.

lol

DESIGNATED SHITTING FLAG

What does this mean?

But yeah, I agree. Indian diet is also extremely healthy. You can take it as a rule of thumb that the traditional habits and diet from any long lasting civilization will always be reliable and healthy. It's obvious when you consider it's been through thousands of years of natural selection, ocmpared to the couple hundred of modern medicine with sinister origins and very evidently delitiorious effects.

One of the strongest redpills on medicine is the basic point that figures for "life expectancy" since the 18th century has increased so drastically due to improvements in hygiene, especially in the city with sewers and such becoming commonplace, and improvements in childbirth. It has very little to do with the invention of the modern doctor, hospitals, antibiotics, etc.

Ivan Illich's Medical Nemesis is a very good and extensively cited book on the subject - the primary thesis is that the entire institution of modern medicine is actually counterproductive in that it kills more than it saves. Iatrogenesis: death by doctor.

Yeah, I've noticed

Here is the front page of Drudge right now.

OH HO HO, IT'S MAGIC

NEVER BELIEVE ITS NOT SO

Damn it bane, we've had this talk about crashing things.

I love you Zika-chan

432/440 is a reference to the vibrations per second, Hz, that "A" is tuned to. 432 is the Ancient, or Verdi's "A" while 440 is what most modern music is tuned to.

poo

in

DESIGNATED

I have been in india for 2 months now, and I've not seen anyone poop in the streets. Pleanty of people peeing in the streets, but no poop except cow poop. I've been looking for poo streets too. I know they are here, but I cant find them.

SHITTING

STREETS

We control the naritive! We know what everything actually is! We can turn water into wine with our memes!

POO IN THE LOO
O
O
I
N
T
H
E
L
O
O

Considering how the Dalits are treated that a total load of shit.

When you see the current situation in Europe, and fast forward, you get another India in the future. Of course, kikes will make fun of it because it doesn't fit their narrative. And they are not even doing it out of pure maliciousness as usual, their limited insect-like minds simply cannot comprehend something like that.

Did you notice how they are trolling niggers with such theories so they can indirectly make fun of whites who know the true history? Just another example of kikery. They obscure most truth by using similar methods. Take conspiracy theories for example, they are pushing all kinds of fantasy bullshit and connecting it with genuine conspiracies (like kikes stealing our money right now, or plotting to destroy the white race, and the methods that they use for it), so they can shut down any opposition by calling their opponents "tinfoil hats"

Look at their rhetoric, and you will notice similar constructs practically everywhere.

it even looks like shit

At least India isn't run by kikes

lol

It's ran by literal shitlords.

paaaajeeeet

Mah nigga, if you're anywhere near Vancouver BC you must go to Saje.

They have the absolute best shit, I make a point to go every boxing day and buy my supply of throat spray for the year. (Even though their founder looks like Carl the Cuck)

Here's their page:
saje.ca/the-saje-story

poo

in

The wheel of birth, death and rebirth.

good info, this aligns nicely with the new research being done on psychedelics and their use in healing PTSD or end-of-life situations. meditation is the long road down, psychedelics push you off the cliff. (not to detract from your experience, it has been said that a therapeutic dose of a psych is the equivalent of 10 years of therapy)

So does it sound better, make you feel better, or what?

shill thread, shame on you for bumping it

PLS GO

in loo

poo

that's pretty fucking disturbing that people are just walking around and not giving a fuck

what would you expect

Have you never seen a Paki, they are further north than any of them and yet they are dark as charcoal

lol

This thread? Go back to halfchan. This isn't the place.

Holy moley, fedora Jesus looks just like Nick "Wyatt Mann" Bougas!