Is this a trap

Help me out Holla Forums, is this a trap?

Other urls found in this thread:

puu.sh/vn0JW/7741c4d679.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why yes it is fellow banana poster.

Probably. He's probably Ben on e pills for a minute

I think it is a trap.

Nope.

yes

Does not even pass.

mental illness

It's a tranny.

How can you not know that? Did you never look closely at a woman? This guy has no feminine features: his shoulders are wider than his hips, visible fat on belly even though he's skinny, almost no fat in his legs and the waist does not have the potential to be hourglass-shaped. The face alone has very masculine features due to its distinct edgs an high cheek bones, what women usually have not.

Obviously, regardless of pants content

No, I think the symbol is pretty well known for being destructive

puu.sh/vn0JW/7741c4d679.jpg

LOL which Holla Forums homo is this?

yes, it's a tranny

If I wasn't mistaking that to be an Adam's Apple, I'd say that thing definitely has a vagoo. The lower jaw bone is a little manly maybe, but nothing like the rear and upper jaw. And not many guys have a chin that looks like that. Your surroundings can speak volumes about you though. And do those postures look a little too forced, or near natural? The shoulders are somewhat masculine however, very straight and held high. Are those birthing hips? The body and facial hair is almost non-visibly short. Men's hair doesn't look like that. The eyes are strongly feminine.

The answer to your question OP lies within this thing's other photos. You gone have to post some moar I'm afraid. Preferably naked photos, for, observational and scholarly reasons of course - strictly academic.

middle finger longer then ring finger == male

100% a man

But my middle finger is much longer than my ring finger…
I'm a man

Do you like what you see?

If you have to ask, then the answer should be obvious.

sage

It's a man, baby.