Guys how do i get this malicious scraping tool wget?

Guys how do i get this malicious scraping tool wget?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sJUDx7iEJw
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/hpsci_snowden_review_declassified.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got any sauce op ?

GNU PROJECT CONFIRMED FOR ENEMY HACKERS

youtube.com/watch?v=9sJUDx7iEJw

Technically, the adjective "malicious" modified the word "use" instead of "tool". That is to say, they believe the tool is not malicious, but that it was used in a malicious manner.

Stop confusing pajeets with your grammar white man

Well OP you need to go to the DARK W3B and get war4z!!elven

Taken from this: intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/hpsci_snowden_review_declassified.pdf

wget -U "this almost certainly not wget"

Who are you quoting?

It's in the kitchen drawer, right by the netcat and tcpdump.

wget -U "I identify as a human (fuck u giggle)"

It says "the malicious use of scraping tools like wget" not that wget is inherently a malicious program.

Is English not your first language?

Did you really expect people to be able to read on a site where Holla Forums is by far the most popular board?

Did you really expect people to be able to read on a planet where brown is by far the most popular skin color?

Do you really expect to think in a solar system where chaos is the most popular state?

Is it a good idea to set wget user agent to a very common one like for the browser or it could backfire making me more unique?

It's very suspicious for a regular web browser to have wget's fetching behavior - think of CSS and images and other resource files. If someone is really making an effort they can notice you use wget, so keeping its user agent is the least fingerprintable option. Just change it when you're blocked from downloading a page. '-U "definitely a real human being"' works fine for everything I tried.

Do you really expect to be alive in a galaxy where most star systems are mostly unfit to host planets where life can be possible?

Do you even have a single fact to back that up?

Yea, but don't we all prefer httrack to archive pages anyway?

delet this

No, I just invented it and I'm spreading it on the internet
what are you going to do about it?