Internet use in crimes

Pretty sure most of you all know of the situation going on in Cleveland right now, if not I'll make it short. Basically some dude shot an innocent man while streaming on Facebook live, according to him he's doing it because his girlfriend drove him crazy. Vid related, I don't have the full video as its been removed from Twitter since I first saw it but you see what you have to see in the short clip.

Anyway, I've been seeing shit like this all week. Last week there was a dude who streamed on Facebook while shooting at the cops, then that kid who accidentally shot himself while on Instagram live, all this just make me wonder how the Internet and technology in general will take part in crimes from now to the future?

I mean I know this isn't exactly a new thing but as technology progresses and phones becoming more accessible, will use of the Internet become more common with criminals?

Of course he shot somebody he's a nigger.

Continue.

he's right tho

We will get to see him die in a hail of AR-15 gunfire, I can't wait.

That'd be awesome but I wouldn't get my hopes up, remember when evertone was losing their shit over that Dorner guy? Haha

Was responding to you

The niggers who raped the teen and maimed her friend in Sweden also posted it to Snapchat.

>>>Holla Forums9726174

Even violent criminals are normalcucks addicted to social media.

wtf is the issue here? New breed of idiots stream their crimes and r easier to catch? And internet is at fault how?

Well if anything, this will gradually eliminate crime when all the stupid little criminals stream their stupid little crimes to the entire world and the police are able to track them down and arrest/shoot them.

And then all the black people will be gone.

user WHY GIVE ME MORE I WAS SO PUMPED HAVENT FELT THIS EXCITED SINCE THE DARK KNIGHT COME OOON

This joy lang person is going to feel like shit after this.

Will the kek ever stop?

This is kinda awesome. What a chill mother fucker to be killing mothafuckas.

Imma need that Joey Lane meme. The last time I saw something like this on here it was that time a girl got stabbed in Canada by some beta faggot in school. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Did you read the post? I'm asking on opinions on how the Internet and technology in general will be used in future crimes

STAGED

Women are the cause of all violence, of course

my names steve stephenson
I did it for joy lane
yaknowwhatimsayan?

fucking americans lol

if he had a head scarf on they would call it a terrorist attack, otherwise its just another american having a bad day

the fact that americans propensity for shooting innocent people is a meme is scary

almost certainly there are more mass shooting on american soil than there are "terrorist attacks"

i wouldnt be surprised if there are more mass shootings in american than there are "terrorist attacks" in the western world.

aren't

Apparently the guy is in PA now

Euro cucks couldn't handle being an American

Then thank God I'm not a lard-ass

he needs to go to mexico or canada

He is one of us.

Gee, a nigger using the Internet to post his crimes. I wonder what they would do to stop it! That's crazy!
They catch a vigilante live streaming driving around looking for the nigger but the popo catches him and shut his stream down in under an hour??? And a nigger on a rampage goes days without being caught? While posting on social media?
Hmm….

You really think anyone wants to go to either of those places? The nigger needs to make his way to either Latin America through the Greater and Lesser Antilles, or Russia through the Bering Strait (which unfortunately manes passing through Canada), and head south.

You know I hope he goes to Chicago. The niggers there are more hostile than him.