New? Bored?

Just pretend this is another thread about some disney employed sloth whispering into a mic.
>>>/television/
>>>/television/
>>>/television/
>>>/television/
>>>/television/
>>>/television/
>>>/television/
>>>/television/
>>>/television/
>>>/television/
>>>/television/
>>>/television/

Nice plan, what's the next step?

lol

She won in a landslide over your downy faced disney merchant + inspired the currently fastest rising board on this site. I'd say she was liked, goon.

Stay here and anyway. #justshitbagthings

impressive

i thought you guys didn't want to be Holla Forums with a television theme anymore lol

There's exactly one margaret related thread over there and if another one got posted it would be anchored for being a duplicate subject. Unlike this board where slothfu and power ranger shills all you can eat post.

the more you post over here the less your board rises. is it that dead already?

why not both?

fuck off Margretfag, Maisie won.

the more you post here just means Holla Forums is still going to be above /television/ in the chart and i thought you didn't want that. do you really not understand that? do you know not know how "active users" and "post count" works?

I know but I don't care, I just need to shitpost on both fast and slow board to calm by autism.

like, let me explain cause i'm actually curious how you don't understand. if you post on both, each board gets one active user. if you only post on /television/ it will get the one additional user while Holla Forums doesn't. that's how you kill a board if that's what you want to do.

doesn't make sense to me fam, but it's w/e to me.

also, thanks for keeping Holla Forums alive. drama's always a good way to increase the userbase.

As long as BO keeps up his fantasy this place is reddit I will remind them.

what fantasy, even the maisie thread on /television/ has more posts than the margaret thread lol

You are assuming that I wanted to kill Holla Forums (which is not very alive to begin with), and let's be honest, both Holla Forums and /television/ are filtered Holla Forums anyway, shouldn't invest too much emotion on an obscure site.

nigga what lol i don't care, i just relaying what people say in the Holla Forums salt thread. whether or not you made those posts doesn't matter to me kek

salt thread? link?

The holocaust NEVER happened.

i was incorrect, i swear i had read something about wanting to kill Holla Forums which is whatever to me. perhaps it was the /sudo/ thread and not the /television/ one, but skimming i couldn't find it. just stuff about Holla Forums's faggot mod zerowhatever. my bad.

She's more of a mascot over there unlike her Official Queen® status here.

True but it's a brand new board and pph is in the shitter atm. Early days yet, first step is peeling off as many kino posters as possible then comes the long game of sinking this place below /zoo/ till it's just a couple of irc goons slapping their dicks together. One way or another zeroshill will answer for his blasphemy.

idk lads, it all seems the same to me. i don't care which of your retards win, i just don't want to post on a slow board so i'll stick to Holla Forums. u could say "why not both" but i don't care enough to post on two boards dedicated to the same topic with slight and minuscule differences. Holla Forums and /mu/ are the only boards i use.