How do contemporary leftists view the RAF?

Was wondering what contemporary leftists like Chomsky, Zizek, and etc. think of RAF?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ql9U2#selection-1309.0-1309.120
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not relevant enough to mention i think.
all i know and care about is that they're funded by soros

Were they really?

I doubt they're fans of the RAF and other similar groups.

Their and the Japanese Red Army's concerns where legit, West Germany and Japan was run by old nazis and fascists.

Still, they also show the decline in communism as a mass movement of the proletariat to these self-obsessed cells of "true revolutionaries".

No, he's just retarded.

thugs funded by kgb

Terrorism is a very bad political strategy for winning over the populace–like the JRA and Sendero Luminoso, it shows how retarded "people's war" is as a strategy. Thanks Mao

Ironic, that they also represented the large imperialist states that had the most mass revolutionary potential. I mean the Badder-Meinhoff gang would go into government offices and detonate bombs and shoot people and still get approval from the majority of Germans.

It's the only case I know of in the developed world where a left-wing group used terrorist tactics and got majority approval from the population. Many Germans were ashamed of what their country had done in WWII and knew that it was basically ran by old Nazis as you said.

If they'd stuck to more traditional proletarian organizing, who knows? Things might've been different.

Sounds a bit like a misunderstanding of peoples war tbqh fam. Which is not a cadre of Enlightened
revolutionaries leaving bombs in mailboxes and doing targeted assassinations but a process of developing the stratum of the population that most wants revolution towards action while building popular support among sympathetic classes.

The cases you named obviously had different conditions from China in the 1930s. In the JRA's case, Mao said the communists in the imperialist countries should not take up armed struggle unless their under a fascist government.

Which makes me kek hard when I hear Maoists groups talking about the universal applicability of peoples war.

WHERE ARE THE PROOFS??

suspicious of this. sauce?

stupid brainwashed morons generation after generation, nothing's changed at all

Sure, there isn't any difference in killing millions(in total) of civilians on the ground of random characteristics, i.e. they are disabled, member of left(ist) party, had jewish/gipsy ancestry…, and assasinating the people who are to blame for this, after the judicary system failed to incarcerate them and make sure they never get in a position with any power whatsoever. Sure user, I don't see any difference between this two groups, too.

no this is german murderous mentality never left them ,and they learn nothing from ww II
idealists are the worst

I doubt this, too. They emerged out of a big populist leftist movement after the first student got shot by a cop and had for years loyal supporters in most groups and indivduals associated with the movement, though. So they did have a big support base for a terrorist group.

If I remember correctly this is only true for the 'first generation'. After four founding members got incarcerated and 'comitted suicide' in jail, the remainder of the group got greatly radicalised and lost much of it's general support.

RAF were a bunch of police agents, maybe not the very first ones but the vast majority of em

look at the targets, look at the retards they recruited, look at how the trial played out, ask yourself Cui Bono, stop being a bunch of fucking buji CouchSoldaten

Im not fundamentally against removing mafs here and there, has to be the right fucking guys though

he who is without sin may cast the first stone
MOTHER must you follow me everywhere

fuck you cunt im german and ive only killed…2 people tops in my life, both were kebabs so it doesnt really count

also thats racist

I'd say the first and second generations weren't all agents, there were always some for sure, though. Some of the early are even confirmed, i.e. the one who got them the first weapons and bomb building kits was a police agent. How is this something police units should be doing…

Go back to Holla Forums fuckface.

Bandera Rossa was the same thing, it almost entirely a falseflag operation if Negri is to be trusted, although I read somewhere that a lot of former "members" have outright admitted it in recent years.

its an easy way to demonize a movement and legitimise crackdowns, AP type shenangians are such an old trick at this point, joseph conrad was already writing about this shit in 1900s, probably goes back way further than that, the fucking brits are experts at it, they spend generations growing reactionary movements to eventually use against their enemies.

hell just look at wahhabi islam, that shit is entirely artificial, and they played a fucking long game on that one

Im sure there were some well meaning idealists amongst their ranks that had no idea who their handlers were, but yeah that doesnt change the fact that they were almost entirely controlled opposition

Personally i think its one of the biggest problems of any legitimate resistance against…well whatever you want to call it, the system, mannn.

how do you fight these fuckers effectively without becoming ensnared in their endless 1984ish traps.

I dont have many answers unfortunately, although I do think we are witnessing the end of proxy warfare, every two bit nation on this globe knows what a color revolution is at this point, cant fool all the people all the time…

but im the evil polack because i said a bad word…

pull your head out of your ass you sanctimonious yuppie

According to the Big Black Cock:

Now, even given this this is a large proportion of the population for a terrorist group in a nation whose economy was far from terrible. I'm open to being wrong about my previous statement, but I remember one documentary that cited an opinion poll that perhaps a majority of Germans agreed with their aims, not necessarily their methods.
I'm way too tired to look for it.

archive.is/Ql9U2#selection-1309.0-1309.120

my mom ran with the 68er crowd here in DE at the time until she wisened up, its pretty much as you say, people supported their stated goals which were always framed in a very..humanistic way, but it was your classical buji support, i.e. i understand them and sympathize a bit but i sure as fuck dont want to get involved in any way shape or form, lest it endanger my relatively comfortable life

case in point, unfortunately the list of..militant movements that were/are infiltrated is far longer than those that arent, regardless of where they stand on the political spectrum

some would probably argue that ALL movements are infiltrated, and the smart ones simply try to maneuver around the inevitable agentry

I dont wanna sound defeatist here, and im definitely not a pacifist, but generally the guy egging on others to "finally do something" is an agent, be that on a micro scale like some anarcho window smashing bullshit, or full on international terrorism

That's why some groups tend to argue that the important thing to focus on whether the line of the group is correct or if it serves state goals to derail the movement.I'm not fully satisfied with this position but obviously security culture cannot do everything.

In the 1960s the FBI pushed for the Weathermen to take over SDS rather then other more professional Marxist-Leninist orgs (predecessors to RU) because they knew the Weathermen were adventurist. To my mind, the Weathermen were a lot like the Red Army but far more bourgeois, far less serious and even more impotent. So it is very much like you say when it comes to the "do something!" crowd.

The FBI went to the point where their undercover agents even fathered children with activists. When FBI agents didn't directly kill panther leaders, they infiltrated lumpen black nationalist organizations to start violent turf wars with the Panthers.

You brought up Wahhabism in a previous post, of course we all know about Bin Laden's history but many aren't aware that this service continues. I don't personally believe that ISIS could do the Paris shootings without getting the green light from French Intelligence. Call me a tinfoil hat guy but I don't think ISIS can really be that independent when Obama is still doing giving away weapons and training to the Syrian rebels who are only separated from isis by maybe one degree.

Speaking to German history in particular I've heard bourgeois historians say that Hitler started his political career as an agent for military intelligence before taking command of the Nazi party. But I wonder how do we know that he ever really quit being an agent?

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a certain sympathy for you Germans. I think more people then the Left would like to admit are the losers of the Syrian Civil War looking for a ratline to continue their work.