Tfw no lgf

How do i get a little girlfriend Holla Forums?? all i have ever wanted was to have a beautiful romantic non-sexual relationship with a cute little girl i am very disinterested in sex with kids as that is wrong but what i want more than anything is a little girlfriend who i can take out on dates to the movies and out to eat buy her things to show her my love for her tickle fights head pats hugs and kisses and spending time together with her because i love her i really want a relationship like this Holla Forums how do i get a little gf without normies seeing me as a creep when in reality i have no harmful intentions??.

Other urls found in this thread:

primejb.com/profile/weasel/
primejb.com/profile/jteaser/
primejb.com/profile/hallohallo
primejb.com/profile/deleted
primejb.com/search/jambe
primejb.com/search/nevatooyoung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here is your lgf, now go back to >>>/kennedi/ and never come back

Have you tried fucking an adult woman and making your own little girl?

Daughter is not the same as having a little gf that also will blur the line between daughter or lover??.

Gross.

Waifubots bruh

Where do i find one of those?.

if you have a little cousin or little niece you could date them

True but wouldn't that be incest?.

Not sure about that user.

Why?

Nobody said doing anything illegal, you're simply a cool world traveller staying in their house for a couple weeks. user can i come to the beach with you? user are you thirsty? Going to the grocery store user, can i come?

Very definition of a LGF

Low on money but i would love something like that.

Cute

it really isn't that difficult to get a loli gf, what is difficult is to keep the relationship secret, and even that isn't so hard. you just need to be careful.

I'm a 22-yo going out with a 12-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company.

We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 12 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. The funny thing is… this aint pasta bait.

Nice copypasta

Fucking kill yourself.

Little girls are genetically annoying so that normal adults wouldn't look at them as possible sexual partners.
Its obvious something is wrong with the brains of pedophiles.

Sounds like a father-daughter realtionship to me.
If you can't/don't want to make one then you can just adopt one. The kids shown on adoption websites usually have some hidden problems that so you should be careful.
For some weird reason in some states single people can adopt but not gay couples. The process is bureoucratic but it's easy.
Good luck OP.

I don't see how that question is related to OP but…
Hold fabric stain-side down under cold running water to force water through fabric. Soak and agitate it until loosened. If the stain remains, rub liquid laundry detergent into the stain and let stand several minutes.

Very true user.

It's pretty easy to get blowjobs from little girls

Reported. Pedoshit need to stick to text-only.

Sorry salon.com, you're a pervert, you posted pedobear but insist that the relationship you want is non-sexual. I also doubt you're an old man, so romance still includes sex.

FTFY

I have good honest intentions and care about kids a lot hell i will even go out of my way to protect my little girlfriend if i had one i am a good pedophile who means no harm and as i said before i am very disinterested in sex.

This entire thread is OP feeling sorry for himself, all because he can't groom a little girl before he molests her.

Pedophiles are delusional.

You're making the same arguments as that pedo on that Salon video. You are literally interchangeable.

Weird, no one has reported my pedo thread…

primejb.com/profile/hallohallo
primejb.com/profile/deleted
primejb.com/search/jambe

primejb.com/search/nevatooyoung

Oh fuck off i said i was disinterested in sex fuck off.

Get the fuck out Ephebophile.

I want a bj from a loli

Me too.

I dont want sex i want a relationship i want a girlfriend who is a little girl.

A bj isn't really sex