Explain this

How in the fuck is this average?

If you don't think this girl is at least a 6/10 you are not attracted to women

I've posted this on every site that would rate her from /soc/ to reddit to /r9k/ to random forums and it was always a good 20% who said she was average or below average.

I think it's betas who aren't looking at her female form and are focused too much on face. Her face is good enough

She's a solid 7-8/10 easily

t. someone that prefers thicc black women

dark skin is a HUGE drawback.

Am I the only one who considers the face the most important part of a woman?

Let me rephrase. Non-white features are a HUGE drawback. Nigger lover

You're a minority. Most men are looking at tits, feet, ass, thighs, abdomen, legs, and even their backside. None of them are obsessing too much over her face. If she's pretty it's just a plus, most just want her face to be good enough.

Much uglier then my girl friend. Wouldn't bang.

I rate my girl friend as average.

But wtf is this fucked up proportioned race rixed girl shes probley short to huge fucking bones for a girl.

Eww.

inseminating sex dolls doesn't count Aboo

She's French and Mexican mix. Go be an evil Chad someplace else

I find OPs girl pretty ugly.

Pic is my current gf ( The blonde ) and my ex.

I rate my girls average as fuck. Ops girl is ugly. Plus my girl friend has a puff vulva.

That seems really odd to me. For me the rest is just a bonus after the face but cheers for the answer.

…She's not even attractive look at her fucking nose you retard. Her jawline, jowls, and canthal tilt is all fucked up. She essentially has a manface. You're blind because she settled for an evil nazi like you so you think she looks good. She doesn't.

Skinny and tonned and she is tall. Both of them.

why are you posting her everywhere?

She ignored him and now he's bitter

I can't judge or rate a woman unless I get to see her feet

Where are the feet pics?

She's probably one of bug guy's prospective models. Let's all call her ugly so he bails out and leaves her out of work.

Her nose may be bad and ugly but she is still quite attractive and my ex is for sure.

Here is a shitty pic of my ex but her face is still super cute.

Also my gf looks like a princess not like a man at all you weirdo I bet you have yellow fever and think a flat frying pan face means female.

Anyway I am 100KGs+ this is best I can do.

Why are you bragging about your gf?

>>>/soc/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/

Because beta males, MGTOWs and race mixers/yellow fever/nigger lovers need to feel salt of being alone forever.

Only alone forever faggots I can respect are the 2D fags.

What about all of the nazis like yourself who hate bragfag Chads like yourself?

You're a hypocrite and you should honestly be shot.

KEK

Are you some sort of leftypol faggot. Fuck off wetback.

Its actually my gf but doesn't matter to prove I triggered OP work here is done.

ugh, her smile is abysmal. put a bag on that asap

stop taking my shit down mods

hopefull you'll be banned next

wew lad

because she's wearing shit clothes that instantly make her unattractive. Put some lingerie on that and it's 8/10

According to most psychological research, humans are most attracted to the most 'average' individuals in a population.
This makes good sense from an evolutionary standpoint, as such individuals likely possess the most diverse blend of genes, and thus present the grea likelihood that any individual child of theirs would be born with beneficial phenotype combinations.
The genes that dictate sexual attraction aren't just about the individual who experiences it, but all potential offspring as well.

6/10? Thats very reasonable

she looks like ana frank.

Which one?

It's not. That girl is fat.

kill your self

NOW

Yeah you're right,you can't even see her skeleton,what a whale.

Not even slightly attracted. Those waist high jeans are oven worthy.

She looks nonwhite to me. 0/10 wouldn't even shit on.

definitely not average.. I give her a 6/10. her non proportional body just ruins it. and her face is fucked.

Sucks to be you then, mister self limiting breeder

Women want to fuck dominant men; men ought to be busying themselves trying to fuck women like this who obviously have viable birth canals, not barbie dolls.

My assessment: 7/10 overall hotness, 9/10 wanna sperm up her womb.