REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

help me get rid of these fuckers. my house is a level FUCKMYSHITUP their everywhere in every room i'm gonna burn my house down.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Bed-Bugs
youtube.com/watch?v=3r5GWiXtfs8
youtube.com/watch?v=RUJj_kArOc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Bed-Bugs

Clean your house, spray everything, wash and dry every fabric on high heat for a while (including bed, curtains, etc), move out and stay in a hotel for 2 weeks (as well as pets and anyone else living in the house)

If you have carpet you're fucked, pull it up and install a wood floor.

Heat up your house with portable heaters, evacuate of course because the CO will kill you. Once you get the home above 140 degrees it will kill all the bedbugs.

That solves absolutely nothing. Bed bugs can go without eating for up to a year.

I don't think so.

look it up, faggot.

Kill a faggot with AIDS and leave him in the living room, the bugs will all feed on his body and they will all die of HIV.

what could possible go wrong?

That's why you spray everything.

Wash your bedding including your pillows & dry on high
Pull bedframe away from wall
Use a spray bottle of rubbing alcohol and go over your entire bed making sure you get into the cracks and seams flip your bed over and not kidding go over every inch spraying bugs when you find them
(they have a very low tolerance to poison and rubbing alcohol kills them while looking satisfactorily painful)

Once you're sure your bed is clean of them vacuum up the bodies and put double sided tape around all the legs make your bed keep it away from the wall

Congratulations you will have your first night of peaceful sleep since you got them

Tommrow go around your house looking in all your furnitures cracks and crevices to kill them

Get a bag of diatomaceous earth and spread it all over your carpets, work it in with a broom & vacuum it up in a week.

This is what I did and it got rid of a hellacious infestation

Good luck

also dont forget the eggs & the Diatomaceous earth will kill any that walk through it

Yes, but my entire apartment complex is infested so they will just come back

No, don't do that. You will just make them angry.

Look up "Botanigard 22wp"
It's insect killing fungus spores. Takes a few weeks, and a few applications, but you'll eventually get them all, because spores will get on them, which they will bring back into their hiding spaces with their friends.

This is what happens to them. The dead bodies then reinfect any other bedbugs in the vicinity.

Also note that there are bedbug lookalikes, and how you kill them with conventional methods can be completely different. For example, your apartment complex could actually have a bat problem, and have batbugs instead of bedbugs, which means new populations are constantly being brought in.

Fungus spores will deal with most insects though.

Hire a witch to kill everything in your house, everything.

sell house - life in hotel.

What do?

You and your family are filthy niggers..Congrats on your infestation

to move in the trailer. To change the life style. Frequently clean sleeping place… not to go in the house in street shoes. Poison insects very long occupation.

Well then leave the earth in your carpet it's not harmful for o humans

Live in a modern bauhaus styled apartment with no furniture.

I had these twice, user. I was lucky to have tile and wood floors and to have caught them early. I spent many sleepless nights with a can of very lung-damaging industrial grade oil-based bedbug spray in one hand and a flashlight in the other. I had to vent the room by keeping the window wide open in the middle of winter. I hung every article of clothing on the walls. I put all of my personal belongings in quarantine plastic bags and kept them sealed for two years while I recreated the Battle of Klendathu in my bedroom. Every little itch woke me up and had me checking under the covers for dark spots moving around for me to spray. Even then I keep checking the folds of my bed expecting to see one of those little bastards hiding in there, thinking I don't see it.

Sorry, forgot to mention that after I got the bugspray, the bites happened much less often, from a few times a week to maybe twice a month. Within 6 months they were all either dead or quarantined.

Easy fix, natural powder, dont go breathing in the dust. Safe for pets. Put around all the floor boards, legs on beds/furniture.

It scratches their outer shell and then they bleed out moisture and die. Use it for roaches as well under sinks, behind kitchen counters, under fridges and ovens.

forgot pic

Coat yourself and your bed with this shit my nigga

So, I'm going to fucking make this easy and fucking cheap. I spent 40 hours doing research on this shit when I had them.

Some things you should know about bed bugs:

They were nearly wiped out in the 40s/50s by DDT. And now they are back. You have to take something into consideration here. Bed bugs live on average under normal conditions for about 3 months. It has been nearly 7 fucking decades. That's AT LEAST 280 generations of fucking bed bugs that managed to survive one of the harshest pesticides we have created. They were already tough little fuckers. They can survive being frozen, drowned, oxygen deprived because they can go into hibernation for a fucking year. And now you can't even kill them with conventional pesticides. I know. I've had friends try to hire people for this shit. It didn't work. The only quick fix is heating up your house to over 117 degrees. And this means every single fucking inch. Even the nice, cool areas.

Anyways, continuing on.
1. Figure out where they came from. There is a good chance you got them from somewhere else. Bed bugs by their very nature are hitchhikers. If you do not do this, you WILL get them again. I got them from my friend whose dad used to work at a retirement home. Once I knew that, every time my friend would come over, I would have him throw EVERYTHING he had on him into my dryer.

2. Get a bed bug mattress cover. Sorry there is no replacement for this. People will say to use a steamer, but it's a waste of time. If you know how well these fuckers hide, you will not waste your time. It will cost $25-$50.

3. Watch these videos
youtube.com/watch?v=3r5GWiXtfs8
youtube.com/watch?v=RUJj_kArOc8

I used a cheap $10.00 coffee grinder and used silica cat litter to create a fine powder that cut into these fuckers and dried them out. I captured one and used a little powder and watched the little fuck die in agony in 20 minutes.
4. Use yourself as bait. This is much easier if you have a bedstand (make sure to clean the fuck out of the bedstand or steam it). If you have a bedstand, either leave powder at the 4 corners. And watch over time as these fuckers die getting to you. If you don’t, surround your entire bed on the outside in rectangle of the powder. Same thing with any area in which you are stationary for long periods of time.
5. Use your shower and your dryer. Before you get on your bed, always shower and have freshly dried clothes. Apply this everywhere else. With your friends/gf/family too. You don’t want them getting this shit or it will never end.

This is not a quick fix, but it does work. I got rid of mine in about 2 months. It took 1 month before I stopped being sleep deprived because I stopped getting bit. Seriously, this was the closest thing in my life where I got close to understanding what sleep deprivation torture was like. To this fucking day, I am still paranoid about them. GL.

Just start charging them rent, then you could use the money to start a little school and train them to do your bidding.

Some more things to consider

Why not water/oil based heaters?

Not sure how to help you, but based on the info given, here's some (((advice))) on knowing the enemy.

Turkey (Listeni/ˈtɜːrki/; Turkish: Türkiye [ˈtyɾcije]), officially the Republic of Turkey (Turkish: About this sound Türkiye Cumhuriyeti (help·info); pronounced [ˈtyɾcije dʒumˈhuɾijeti]), is a transcontinental country in Eurasia, mainly in Anatolia in Western Asia, with a smaller portion on the Balkan peninsula in Southeast Europe.[7] Turkey is a democratic, secular, unitary, parliamentary republic with a diverse cultural heritage.[8] Turkey is bordered by eight countries: Greece and Bulgaria to the northwest; Georgia to the northeast; Armenia, the Azerbaijani exclave of Nakhchivan and Iran to the east; Iraq and Syria to the south. The country is encircled by seas on three sides: the Aegean Sea is to the west, the Black Sea to the north, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south. The Bosphorus, the Sea of Marmara, and the Dardanelles, which together form the Turkish Straits, divide Thrace and Anatolia; they also separate Europe and Asia.[9] Ankara is the capital while Istanbul is the country's largest city and main cultural and commercial centre. Approximately 70-80% of the country's citizens identify themselves as ethnic Turks.[10][8] Other ethnic groups include legally recognised[II] (Armenians, Greeks, Jews) and unrecognised (Kurds, Arabs, Circassians, Albanians, Bosniaks, Georgians, etc.) minorities.[10] Kurds are the largest ethnic minority group, making up approximately 20% of the population.[8]

The area of Turkey has been inhabited since the Paleolithic[12] by various ancient Anatolian civilisations, as well as Assyrians, Greeks, Thracians, Phrygians, Urartians and Armenians.[13][14][15] After Alexander the Great's conquest, the area was Hellenized, a process which continued under the Roman Empire and its transition into the Byzantine Empire.[14][16] The Seljuk Turks began migrating into the area in the 11th century, starting the process of Turkification, which was accelerated by the Seljuk victory over the Byzantines at the Battle of Manzikert in 1071.[17] The Seljuk Sultanate of Rûm ruled Anatolia until the Mongol invasion in 1243, when it disintegrated into small Turkish beyliks.[18]

In the mid-14th century the Ottomans started uniting Anatolia and created an empire encompassing much of Southeast Europe, West Asia and North Africa, becoming a major power in Eurasia and Africa during the early modern period. The empire reached the peak of its power in the 16th century, especially during the reign (1520–1566) of Suleiman the Magnificent. It remained powerful and influential for two more centuries, until important setbacks in the 17th and 18th century forced it to cede strategic territories in Europe, signalling the loss of its former military strength and wealth. After the 1913 Ottoman coup d'état which effectively put the country under the control of the Three Pashas the Ottoman Empire decided to join the Central Powers during World War I that were ultimately defeated by the Allied Powers. During the war, the Ottoman government committed genocides[III] against its Armenian, Assyrian and Pontic Greek citizens.[19]

Following the war, the conglomeration of territories and peoples that formerly comprised the Ottoman Empire was partitioned into several new states.[20] The Turkish War of Independence (1919–1922), initiated by Mustafa Kemal Atatürk and his colleagues against the occupying Allies, resulted in the abolition of monarchy in 1922 and the establishment of the Republic of Turkey in 1923, with Atatürk as its first president.[21]

Turkey is a charter member of the UN, an early member of NATO, and a founding member of the OECD, OSCE, OIC and G-20. After becoming one of the first members of the Council of Europe in 1949, Turkey became an associate member of the EEC in 1963, joined the EU Customs Union in 1995 and started accession negotiations with the European Union in 2005.[22] Turkey's growing economy and diplomatic initiatives have led to its recognition as a regional power[23][24] while her location has given it geopolitical and strategic importance throughout history.[25][26]

Use good quality diatomaceous earth.
The shit lacerates up their joints and sucks them dry of all their juices. Just make sure to vacuum up the stuff when you're done and don't inhale the stuff. Will work on just about any surface.

put bed on some kind of plastic cups they cant crawl up on
spray cancerous chemicals on ground and shit

move out? i got them in a shitty apartment i had but i got rid of them all in a day. i moved out because the apartment was shit for other reasons

i have the same problem

Do it faggot