Forced dyke breeding?

As the result of a nuclear war, you're the last man on Earth and these are the last two cumdumpsters.

What do?

3some.

Make the children fight over who gets the throne.

bitch on the left can cook, bitch on the right can fuck

I would drain them of their juices for immorality

What if fatty can't cook and skinny's really a lesbian?

then fatty better learn to cook and a lesbian is just a whore who hasnt had a cock yet

Fun to think of both girls stipped naked and collared, with fatty handcuffed to a stove and literally forced ass-up, face down into a cookbook while skinny's tied naked on her back on the kitchen table…

Skinny would clean up alright if she got her shit together, little dykes tend to become dykes because they like to be used and abused and lots more bulldykes are into that than straight men.
She literally needs to be put in her place and will gladly accept a more dominant master regardless of their sex.

She would be acceptable like this with the top half thrown away

They'll probably have guns scavenged from whatever went down to end the world, so good luck with that.

This aside from how they'll probably just wander away from town and go on to survive on their own the moment they discover that some random dude who would try to rape them is running around…

Which sow?

No lie, that would be kind of hot. You have the power to cut women in half while keeping both halves alive in the apocalypse?

You are a feminist and subconscious faggot, just stop posting your self-defeating drivel

play one against the other
d them both and then have them compete for more. women aren't complicated, user. give them enough of the d and they will give you no grief.

doesnt matter when shes hog tied :^)

When did I say anything about rape? For someone that collects bondage pictures you really don't seem to understand it.
Assuming she is down to fuck the only issue will be a pissed off fatty, I have dealt with this in the past and it's honestly funny, they are so desperate to seem manly and strong it reveals how weak they really are.

In a perfect world, somebody would be able to snap their fingers and in that instant, every feminist and lesbian in the world would find themselves stripped naked, collared and leashed to the floor/ground just like this.

Most women had better hope that they're at home or at work surrounded by guys who won't take advantage of this sudden and unexplained situation when it happens…

Me and the one on the right can live for months eating the one on the left. The choice is obvious.

You're missing the obvious solution: fatty gets hog tied for dinner!

But how to kill and cook the one on the left?

I don't think three people would have the genetic diversity to repopulate the planet without a lot of flipper baby births.

Masturbate and bid adieu to the human race.

well, I guess humans are gong to die out, partly I would rather cut my dick off then have sex with them, and not enough people to safely inbreed

Right one could be fuckable if she grew her hair out and ditched the glasses, the left one is a typical selfish bitchpig and I would kill her and eat her immediately.

Fuck the right one, starve the left one until she looks like the right one, then fuck the left one.

But if you do that the left one will have flaps of wrinkly excess skin hanging off of her, and her stretch marks are undoubtedly already horrifying enough on their own without being subjected to scrotumification.

It's nice to see the word "cumdumpster". Sometimes I think chan culture is dead, then I see a post like this.

They both need a SuperFuck

Murder-suicide, cap off humanity's sad existence with a good deed.

Treat 'em like livestock and milk 'em

There's no way three people can bring back the species no matter how hard they fuck, it it would be fun to turn them both into breeding stock against their will anyway, *especially* if they're both dykes.

The hard part would be keeping them from killing themselves before they can be broken down by repeated rapes and breedings.

According to common theory a man and woman should be able to repopulate the earth, but what I'm trying to understand is, does that imply wincest ?

Absolutely.

Mate them both, and then mate our daughters. If we're the last three people on Earth, we have to at least try to save mankind.

Find a Vault-Tec lab and submit them both to all sorts of tortuous and humiliating scientific experiments…

well the one on the left is the only one capable of having children, so I'd splooge in her slit, but I'd have the tranny gargle my balls and get me there.

They would look cute naked, knocked up and leashed like animals to a stove.

tattoo Steven from SU above my dong
then, they'll bend over happy and willing

More like Stevonnie

wheres that from??

I'm more curious about what their pet/slave names should be.

ASS TO ASS

I'll just fap to the hentai I have printed out for emergencies and let them have the cum

I think I'd just give up and kill myself, even if you managed to fuck both bitches pregnant over and over again… your kids would all be half-siblings. Look at the thing on the right, this is not the DNA you want to bottleneck with.

Find a way to turn them into Roger Rabbit-style cartoon versions of themselves, and threaten them with dip if they don't put out.

Fatty might look cute as a cartoon hucow with giant milky cartoon tits.

That's not much better. I'd still rather just jizz in a cup and pour it down there.
They'd still be ugly anyway.

eat a bullet shaped piece of du like the /k/ halfchan ner did

The thin one is not so bad, the fat one can fuck off

Eat Left Fuck Right. SIMPLE.

Fatty would look kind of cute oiled and trussed up like a roast pig on a plate.

That sow was born to end with an apple in her mouth.

i'm going to shit on your face from now on, daddy until you accept my lifestyle choices

dont be sad because its over, be happy that it happened

Cook the one on the right and have fatty on the left eat her for my personal amusement

I'll save the head of skinny though so I can shove it up fattys vagoo

I would bash their face in and end the human race. I would then live my days alone and free because the Earth belongs to me.

Don't bother. Humanity would become inbred wastes of space in a decade tops with such a small gene pool. Kill them, become an electrician and repair power plants, play vidya
Maybe learn basic cloning to convert blood and sperm samples to make a new race completely subservient to me and essentially become the next Gilgamesh

An hero.

Kill & cook both of them.

The only question would be how to off them and how either of them should be best cooked up.

I can rape pretty good, specially when all law is gone.
I rape both, if they ask why I tell them it's for procreation.
Then I kill them when my kids are old enough to work. The boys will hunt and build, the girls will cook and service my dong.

spoken like a true homosexual

Skinny's head would look cute mounted on a wall.

Force them to submit to the BWC.