True pedo

ask a 32yo guy who recently got a 12yo gf anything

Assuming for a second this isn't a low energy troll how do you deal with her parents?

So DYSN0MlA Lives in The South-West & is a 32 y/o pedo?

Pics or it never happened.

why haven't you killed yourself yet. what you are doing is immoral.

you misspelled immortal

OP! YOU SICK FUCKER!

I'm a 22-yo going out with a 12-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 12 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. The funny thing is… this aint pasta bait.

wasn't trying to spell immortal. do you not know what immoral mean. lol i knew pedos were retarded

You're dealing with autistic, mentally ill cunts who think it's normal to fuck lil kids…so yeah, they aren't exactly known for their intelligence.

You are weak, pathetic, and low IQ, low jing. Stop.

Stop.

Funny thing is that's not really funny. Especially if true

are you ready to get your ass torn apart by Chicanos, Negros and Nazis in jail?

True. fuck you

you can still turn back OP

My ex-gf of 8 years (read: mid-highschool sweetheart through early 20's) was kidnapped and raped when she was really young.

Threads like these always make me rly uncomfortable and sad

He died for you don't let his sacrifice be in vain

When are you going to get v&?

Pedo
Gf

ezekiel 23:20 uses the whorish nature of a pair of women as a metaphor for the unfaithful and ungodly behaviours.

repent. there is always a way to Christ you just have to find it and go on the right path.

never met them

fuck off SJW

Then you left her like the failed cuck you are what a fucking numale faggot now that bitch will be even less able to pair bond good job further ruining that worthless degenerate cunt, scumbag

I have no time to argue with someone who have obviously gotten their arguments from atheist facebook pages.

Edgy Holla Forumsro, very original

Implying sjws are pro hebe

i didn't kidnap her, and i'm not forcing her to so anything

I'm not saying you did, but I still don't approve.

It really fucked me up to see how badly it fucked her up

you are literal cancer who goes out of his way to try and fit the archetype of what people think Holla Forums is (read: hate machine of the internet)

thats completely different, stop being a pussy.

Would you fuck Bani?
Protip: see the age.

I'm highly disappointed in you, OP.

and for any CIA agents reading this post, I am clearly joking :^)

btw Bani is like 21 now, as that was a 2011 reference.

I became Banifag in 2015, which means Bani was 19 when I first got into her. Although teenage Bani is best Bani.

I will bite

How and when did you both meet?

about a week ago in the street, literally.
she was walking with her friend, they walked past me, she stared at me with a cute smile i said "hi" she said "hello" asked for her name…..
she's quite extravert which really made our interaction easy.
usually when i talk to a woman i have to carry the convo by myself and initiate stuff. keep asking question till i find a topic to get her to talk, really annoying.
we end up talking for 15min, she told me she had to go then asked for my ki which i didn't have so i gave her my skype.
i knew from the start she was underage, despite being about 5'7, she was flat chested and so was her friend.
when we talked for the first time she told me she was 16, i knew it was a lie but i played along.
she admitted to me later to be just 12.

I thought she had 8 years at first. She probably liked it

My nigga

gonna touch her pepe

Ever contemplated doing the TRULY right thing? ie. one of these underneath the chin?

no, have you?

Yes, but I got better.

I'm a 22-yo going out with a 12-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 12 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. The funny thing is… this aint pasta bait.

Is sex with a 12 yo better than an adult female

didn't have sex yet. i'm having doubt i can get my cock in tbh.
from the pics she sent me her hole is tiny.

If I don't sin Jesus died for nothing.

Lesbian, seeing someone is not a crime.

Do you go on /christ/ and/or /christian/?
The churches here just yell (in an attempt to sing) for hours on end and play instruments like maniacs.

Hey, look at me! Dyke here, i'm so special! Nice shoehorning in your sexuality. You're a fucking retard tbh.

You know it so easy to say something like without showing any evidence but then i reminded myself that that would be distributing cp.

Are you planning on having sex with her?
Also did she ever sucked on a cock before, if no will your cock be the first?

what is "true pedo"?