New MST3K

So Sorosflix is doing an 11th season of MST3K and it's already looking like trash.

What are the chances it won't be total shit?

KILLED
HER

he killed his wife for this

Killed his wife for that Felicia Day pussy. Not sure if worth it.

Netflix is a publically owned company. Soros isn't the majority shareholder or even one of the largest.

t. yid

AGNIZAB!

We already had this thread. The Lesbian villians are not funny, Crow is a nigger, and Will Wheaton still does clean up duty after the bulls are done with his wife.

I don't think so.

t. redditpol

Tom's the nigger. Crow's just played by yet another kill whitey sjw nu-male.

Tom's new nigger voice guy is ALSO a kill whitey nu male sjw, seriously, check his facebook page. But he's a nigger so you at least have the "piece of sentient farm equipment" excuse.

Of course it's shit. Just look who's involved. It's another progressivication of a "nerd culture" staple, following in a line of all other progressive remakes and reimaginations that were shat out in the recent years.

They're not continuing anything. They're not creating anything new. They're corrupting and destroying everything that turned out to be "culturally valuable" for one reason or another. An absolutely rotten cancer.

Who's that dyke on the right?

I was expecting the child to be black for the sake of the memes but I wonder who is the father. I don't think it's the old man, he seems like the kind of (((guy))) who watches.

So how many guys do you think she cucks with?

Ah ah, I see you tried to find pics of her husband. I got the same results not so long ago, even some obscure websites dedicated to celebrity couples are completely silent about her case (or they'll mention Nathan Fillion but that was a long time ago).

Long live Mike/Kevin/Bill

What does the K in MST3K stand for? Kino?

3k as in 3000 dude. it's an abbreviation.

No, it's actually Kino.

i doubt that, mst3k is the kind of trash gamegrumps fans watch

I'm going to fucking skip the host segments but please let the riffing at least be decent. Please, God.

it went off the air before you were born

t. Millennial

you gotta be maybe 15

You know what fuck you you piece of shit. I'm going back to /television/. This board is SHIT.

Yeah, please go and stay there. Better yet, go back to r/television and never come back.

I have no idea whats going on were these his stage directions? Did he not know they were filming and refuse to do another take? No one gave a fuck?

And Felicia Day got even uglier

Why does Felicia Day look like 50?

He was feeling a bit depressed with his life, then he remembered that he got away with murdering that bitch.

Is that Patton Oswalt? How fucking disgusting
Also all I can do is feel bad about the woman who played Pearl, she felt awful when the show ended and wanted to keep doing it, and now they're picking it back up and probably never considered offering a part to her.

He looks like a bad Star Trek villian.

Wow cant wait for mystery science liberal 3 thousand for the (((new))) generation​! Mike is very religious and conservative. Long live rifftrax, hope they keep doing it.

Oy vey! We need to stop all these goyim that besmirch our fellow Hebrews!

ftfy

Pearl seemed to be in that trailer about 10 seconds in. She lost a lot of weight.

Oh boy! I can't wait for them to riff through 1990s B-movies by commenting on how sexist every single sex/nude scene is!

This shit is just a friend simulator. The people that backed and want it are losers. Why else would they watch other people riff on shit and pretend to get along? Literally friendship cucks.

GET SOME REAL FRIENDS

Are you anons trolling or do you seriously lack the knowledge of how the stock market functions?

riffing with other anons on Holla Forums is riffing with real friends.

3K's as in KKK

This is a real engagement of ideas and concepts, when we let it be. Forums and the like are okay because there's a real person responding to you. It's not sitting there being a consumer and just eating whatever shit is shovelled out of the screen.

This should be a banner.

Giving this one a pass. Won't let it taint my memories of MST3K.

BAZINGA
AA
Z Z
I I
N N
G G
A A

Are the riffs even any good?

At least we'll never see this annoying rat on Supernatural again.

Felicia Day is hideous.

He didn't kill his wife for this… or did he?

Felicia Day has kept her relationship out of the public eye so she can continue to capture the thirsty nerd manchild audience. Alo 33 years older than her.

Damn, Twitter banned my account that I was using to send him the Patton Special daily reminders.

What a shame. You can never create another one of those, you know.

Twitter requites a cellphone number to create an account, and all the services I used in the past to simulate a number don't work anymore.

JUST

just put in any fake number

They'll send you a unique link/code as an sms you boob. You'll need that to validate your account so best option is getting a burner

Joel's a liberal cuck, dude. Sorry. The faggot's anti-trump.

I've told you this thirty fucking times, BAIT. THE. HOOKS.

Exactly. And that is above what I'm currently willing to do just for triggering people (spending money on it; I'd happily do if I could do it for free). Specially because Twitter is being very kikey about bans. The best outcome would be Twitter going under, so normalfags all migrate to the next platform that, hopefully, will allow me to create hundreds of accounts before requiring a phone number.