Should miscegenation be re-criminalized?

There are laws against a lot of things.

How did we get to the point where something so wrong is not only completely legal, but trendy?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/jews-and-immigration-time-for-change/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You like dat?

this again. again… FUCK OFF BACK TO POL

>>>/cuckchan/

hip hop music

Inferior white beta male crying because he can't pull a stupid slut
>>>Holla Forums

Shut up, cuckface.

Ironically it's only white guys who get to racemix with quality non-white women anyway. Even black and asian guys usually get the worst of their race (in america anyway)

Things like pic related are rare and are limited to areas where people somehow aren't assholes and get along.

Why the fuck are you working on shabbat, Moshe?

It's funny how all you have to do is utter something vaguely right wing and the reddipolarpers start shitting their commie underpants and whine about Trump.

I know. I said nothing about Trump and I'm actually on the fence about him.

They're just itching for a reason to dump Holla Forums memes it seems.

I don't even follow politics, that shit ruined every board I used to like. Your eternal asspain is pretty fun to watch though.

Yeah cuz it was SOOO hard to figure out you supported trump and now are conflicted about him like the rest of the hivemind of Holla Forums

You forgot to post pics, I want to see how retarded you can get.

you're not fooling anybody fam

i didn't complain about Trump once in this thread

it is Holla Forums who is complaining about Trump these days, m8

Woman logic.

That's it, keep going reddipol.

Oh damn I wouldn't have realised had you not displayed your hair colour on a t-shirt.

My mistake, I thought you were the triggered babby. So did the personality cult finally falter, or will Holla Forums vols still ban anyone who dares criticize the POTUS?

Tell me what you think I believe in pls.
I want to see exactly how many assumptions you can make from "I don't believe in miscegenation ".

What exactly is your reasoning for wanting to impede on people's liberty and autonomy by criminalizing freedom of choice? I am asking honestly, not trying to shitpost, will discuss

No, he just removed the unconstitutional gun grab Obama pushed through on his way out for people on Social Security. You should have to be adjudicated unsafe through a court to lose a constitutional right. These are people who have never been committed.

Oh I'm not OP, I just don't think race mixing should be encouraged at all, not outright illegal.
I believe this because mullato spawn tend to look hideous and for some reason always inherit the barbarian behavior of the darker parent.
Even if it's a mexi-nog mix the kid always seems to emulate the nog parent.

If niggers can legally fuck White teens then I see no reason why a White man shouldn't be allowed to. Freedom of choice.

There's a price for everything, if they think it's worth doing those kind of thing, it's their life, it's up to them. Race mixer usually pay a heavier price than non racemixer.

Zero fucks given. She can enjoy her mudshark babies. Went MGTOW before it was a thing.

t. Butt blasted white little manlet.

This

As long as they aren't around me, I wouldn't want the to get disrespected

samefag

fuck off you little monkey

The West is now dying because of this type of subversive thinking.

Who defines what degeneracy is?

Breeding with a genetically inferior race is objectively dysgenic, although not wanting beautiful White features to perish is admittedly a subjective preference.

people do, by observation, the same way we decide walking in front of trains is not a good idea.

But on what grounds is somebody morally obligated procreate within the confines of their race?

The naturalistic fallacy cannot be invoked here

Yes, so the collective of a population would have to agree on this point for it to fit a democratic conclusion of degeneracy, right?

Objection to interracial relationships has been on a consistent decline in the western world for a long time now

The miscegenation agenda was literally forced on an unwilling population beginning in the 1950s. The younger generations are more accepting of it because they were born into it and conditioned to accept it.

If you think something is off about a 16-year-old Aryan girl running around fornicating with a nigger like in the OP then it's a good indicator that you're not completely brainwashed.

How is the indoctrination process of social norms pertaining to this particular train of thought (interracial acceptance) any different than the indoctrination process in a society which rejects it?

People have autonomy and can decide for themselves what they believe to be acceptable in both instances

Indoctrination isn't necessary for a society to reject miscegenation. Racial tribalism is the default state of man, and it has to be brainwashed out of him (by cultural Marxism).

Nations are not just their geographic boundaries, they are based on the people who comprise them. The only place this axiom no longer applies is the West, because of kike jew subversion.

The kike jew advocates for nation-wrecking immigration and miscegenation policies in other countries while maintaining an ethnostate in Israel. No "gay" marriage or interracial marriage in Israel, that's for the goyim. You can't even emigrate there unless you have been DNA ed for jewish ancestry.

unz.com/article/jews-and-immigration-time-for-change/

yup pretty much this. Unless you were actually getting pussy you wouldn't be wastin your time being this butthurt

Just call it cross breeding you fucking grammarfag

Rolling for dubs!

Rollinv

Rolling

Rollijxjdng

Fug u dubs taker

Yes
Except for white males and asian girl

So getting a nut in some fat ugly whore excuses one from caring about the future of their race?

There are many ethnicities, people.