Women are terrible 'people'

Why are women not trustworthy? Not only can you not trust them socially or romantically, but I recently discovered you can't trust them professionally either.

I commissioned this cunt to make a logo for my business and I've yet to see even a mockup. I'm fucking angry.

Trusting a women ever
Not being mgtow

She was a very skilled and proven artist with a good followings and charged less than male designers

Funny, that, how there can be a wage gap between men and women and the more expensive men are more represented in more fields. If women really did the same quality work for less pay, they'd get hired like Mexicans but legally and men would be out of work.

That is so 2012 dude

kek you just got jewed hard.

Women are the scum of the earth

implying the pic is the actual girl
implying chink is pretty
implying asians are jewish tricksters

OP here. This. I never said that was her. I'm not dumb enough to show her real pic only for someone here to go look it up and link the thread to her which completely assures my money is wasted.

your conclusion in incorrect. if you hired a male for the job, you'd still be at risk of getting an asshole. this dumb "HURR DURR WOMEN RIGHT" instead of actually bringing valid points about their nature is why people think you're a misogynistic weirdo instead of paying you any mind on topics like this.

Ok mr wiseman, tell us why people in general like to flake, suddenly stop responding, or screw others over.

assured the money is wasted

face it OP you got cucked

These

that's what you get for not setting a deadline

spotted a SJW

Because it benefits them in the short term and they are incapable of planning ahead because they are of low intelligence.

Spotted the highschool dropout

How does it benefit them to stop responding to someone who's counting on you, has paid you for services, or has made plans to hang out with you?

How's it benefit them to flake on these same people?

What's it got to do with planning ahead? It's got more to do with being a coward.

They get to spend time doing other things that have some short term benefit that is greater than the short term benefit those things would provide, even 'I just felt like it' is simply abandonment in order to reduce mental fatigue.

It means they don't have to deal with those people.

Everything, doing good things is an investment, others recognise good and will want you as a friend/accomplice/partner because you will be sure to assist them in their needs, this in turn benefits you because you now have a friend/accomplice/partner.

Being a coward is another display of an inability to plan ahead, cowards are more concerned with immediate safety rather than setting precedent for long term safety and security.

bitter men betas here

Anyone got the study that shows the part of the brain used in lying is larger in women?

lemme guess: it was conducted at Trump University

well go on, name the jew

Triggered woman or leftist detected.

must be nice to only see black and white

Must be nice to be able to deny science, like a flat-Earther. But I'm not sure what I expected out of someone whom hasn't mastered grammar.

Nice blog post faggot

Sometimes it can't be helped. You just have to remember they are adult children.

where did I use bad grammar?

This is essentially the truth. Emotionally impulsive, physically weak, useless if the job isn't set up for them, morals determined by their environment, and a lack of mature social ability like camaraderie.

Women are overgrown children, designed to produce more children.

Oh, I'm sorry, you're right. You didn't use any. At all. No punctuation, no capitalization. Nothing until that question mark right there.

Gentlemen, I present to you Exhibit A: A girl that has managed to find her way here, meaning she is ostensibly an adult, with a 2nd grade command of her own native tongue. She is, for all intents and purposes, a child. She belongs in pliant but enforced submission to a superior. If that isn't good enough for her, small children get put back in their cribs. In her case, a cage, until they behave well enough to be let out.

As a white nationalist I disagree

As a white nationalist, here is my advice: suck the toes of women and tell her that what's "mine is yours"

This

Women are emotional creatures. All humans are, men too, but women really take it to the next level. How they feel in the moment is their reality. You can have an excellent relationship with one for years, but if shits starts going bad and she doesn't feel as attracted to you anymore, she'll honestly believe that things were never good between you and disregard all the good years you had together.

I did business with a random chick online and got great results. Paid her $200 to basically write a book for me. Gave her a list of drugs/nootropics I wanted to know more about and a template to put her research and sources into. Gave her about a month to do it and it was a lot of work. Felt weird, here I am some young kid in college and getting calls "Hello sir, if I do extra work on Friday is it okay if I take the weekend off? My friend is getting married. Thank you Mr. user" and I'm like "yeah sure."

She did an excellent job and made great time. I finished paying her (the setup was that I gave her a certain dollar amount per percentage of the task she completed) and did a bit of finalizing formatting/editing on the final product, then started selling it. Makes about $100 a month, not much but it's reliable and requires no further effort on my part.

You have to fuck her and make her loyal through sex. That is what drives their lives, the possibility of children and an emotionally stable relationship they can brag about to their female friends.

Sounds boring

Because they can get away with it. They are constantly encouraged for all of their decisions and even for simply existing. You have to actually work for things, things as simple as respect, but they do not. They get it automatically, so so the concept of responsibility is simply foreign to them.

They're simply spoiled children who never have to grow up. If you were raised in a world where you had everything handed to you, including abstract things like affection, then you would likely act the same way. But you need to earn affection, and respect, or even simply a lack of scorn, so you didn't turn out like this.

This.
Is.
The.
Wisdom.
Of.
The.
Ages.

cunt

I film girls crush bugs. I agree having them call in to ask to take a day off or calling you boss is really, REALLY cash.

Yea I don't get it either