Anyone?

Throughout Chan history there have been people whom we have all seen their posts and they always are crying or angry and post

Type threads. Loner threads or social anxiety threads. Ive even seen pasta be posted every now and then from the channers of old

But my question is
Did any of them make it?

And if you know the answer please chime in. Or more detailed information

Because, as far as I know, Fredrick is the only chan guy amongst us that has even had sex, right?

All the other people I guess never got girlfriends or even made friends like they said they wanted to

And that makes me really sad

I almost had sex once but before I stuck my dick in she put her hand up over her fuck hole and said she's not ready. I was like, "oh, whatever, there's always later". She broke up with me the next week. In retrospect, I should've just stuck my dick in and dealt with the consequences. There probably would have been none.

Sorry dude but Holla Forums is nothing but edgy dudebros and teenager normalfags. When they say "tfw no gf" it's because they haven't had sex in 2 weeks, not because they don't have a girlfriend let alone never had one.

Sad, but true.
I'm gonna guess and say that most of the normal-stays left and come back occasionally like I do. I'm not fully eager to get my whistle wet, so I don't post in those threads or make them.
Truthfully, I think that 85% of the OPs are just youngins or idiots without expirience, thus why they remain virgins/friendless cucks.

I am less annoyed by whiners than I am by people who think that using the word "whom" makes them literate. GBTschool, OP. And stay there until you can write like a grownup.

Gfs are for betas, real men get married.

then get their wallet ripped out of the ass

Are you fucking kidding me?

Fuck a whiny gf…Fucking dudes off Craigslist is where it's at. A good drama free orgasm

Used to be a huge /r9k/ faggot but I've been with a cutie3.14 the past 4 years. She broke up with me yesterday lel

I had gf once. It was SO FUCKING ANNOYING. It was like having to constantly take care of a whiny mentally handicapped child.

On top of that I was also forced into seeing her degenerate bratty spoiled richfag friends who I despised immensely.

I could only take so much of that bullcrap and I broke up with her after about 2 months and never looked back. Ever since then I wonder why the fuck would anyone want to be in a relationship at all unless they plan to have children.

Personally I think being able to have people around you at all times or even 25% of the time is pretty impressive. You shouldn't knock people for not being able to pull that off.

Sounds like you were a fag unable to lead the relationship. Feminists whine about equal relationships but IRL women want a strong man who leads them and tells them what to do.

You can lead it but that doesn't make her less stupid. And having to led it still lends to what he's saying: it's a pain in the ass and only a burden. A grown man doesn't want to lead another grownup around, he wants to get shit done

Who cares. She wasn't worth leading anyways.

Yeah but you gotta have kids. Women are basically children in an adult body, they work best when there's an actual adult around to handle the scary shit.

Maybe so. It's good to be choosy with who you put time into.

dude, you're talking to someone that thinks the 3DPD being a stupid cunt in a relationship is the man's fault

Honestly, it mostly is. Women are products of their environment. Assuming you've put the time into selecting a worthwhile one, if she's being a cunt it's because you let her do so.

sure, it is
not really in the mood to talk to one of you faggots

im sure you're talking about 4chan. thats what it has become now.

Then don't, faggot. IMO having a bitchy woman to deal with is because you are too weak to keep her in line. Like having a disobedient dog that shits in the house, yeah the dog is being a bastard but in the end it's your fault for not training it better.

I said I agree with you. If you find a way to tickle a 3DPD's hypergamy, she'll let you cuck her.
I don't care about 3DPD, and you sound like you have 3DPD already, so let just stop here.

No 3DPD here, she left me yesterday after 5 years together. Says I drink too much. Anyway, I've always wondered what 3DPD actually stands for. I don't see how 3D pig fits into that acronym.

it means that pic

That's really it? Huh, I feel a bit let down.

the message gets across, and that is all that matters

But you have to be gay, nothing's worth that price.

That's a long time, what happened?

Googly googly feminist go away.
There's really no angle that won't try to take responsibility away from women and put it on men.

Is there a femanon in the house? I want to know their take on this.

Says I drink too much. I drink a lot but it's never really been a problem. Honestly, the real problem is that her father was an alcoholic and pushed her mom into committing suicide when my ex gf was a little girl, and she projects that shit onto me. Sucks, she's a beautiful girl with blonde hair, blue eyes and a fantastic ass. Her brother is a hardcore Nazi sympathizer. But that's how it goes I guess.

If that post sounds like feminism to you, I'd like to know what feminists you're hanging out with.

It's conservative feminism
One way trip to cucktown and no one will ever sympathize with you because women can never do wrong any failure is your fault not there's. She's not a cheating whore you just failed to excite her or stop her!

feminism

I know it sounds like white knight bullshit but it's the truth of it. Of course I'm only talking about if you're dating worthwhile women, if you date some slut and she continues acting like a slut then there really ain't much you can do about it. Most women really are basically teenagers intellectually, and will follow and copy any strong role models in their environment. They want men to take the risks and lead the way.

No woman is exempt from debase desires, you keep thinking that bullshit and next thing you know you let her work and she's sucking off the boss or she uses her good girl points to get banged out behind your back.

Controlling women is because women are prone to shit behavior, the presence of control cannot prevent shit behavior nor is the person who exerted control at fault if she acts up. You cannot guarantee good results.

Yeah no shit, didn't deny that. But good women know not to put themselves in those situations. I agree though, there is no guaranteeing good results unless you live in an isolated cabin in the mountains.

We made it OP, but not how you think. We are the rich men who invest into the future. One without the normies cycle that leads this world down a predictable path. We are never happy when we are young but when we are older we make our happiness unlike normies who need recognition to feel anything.

i had a girlfriend once

lack of procreation will result in a "predictable path" for the human race.