War

Who else /chaotic neutral/ here? I just want violence, absolute violence and terror, war. I've been slowly subverting both Holla Forums and Holla Forums for months now pitting them against each other, spreading misinfo and fanning the flames of war. In order to achieve absolute chaos I see this polarization as necessary, and a lot of it is starting to reflect in real life. All these pros with antifa and nazis fighting against each other brings absolute joy to me.

This whole thing with Syria and North Korea is also really exciting, I can't fucking wait until someone actually pushes the button and sets off a nuke.

Other urls found in this thread:

somethingawful.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pros*

Sorry man, I'm true neutral, can't relate

Chaotic Neutral means you serve yourself first, you view neither the pursuit of good deeds or evil deeds worthy of interest and you hate being told what to do by the law or social norms.

Trying to pull the strings and create unrest and violence because it pleases you to see people fight and fall apart would be Neutral Evil or Chaotic Evil behavior.

Is that what it is? Well I guess I fit into that category more.

War and despair is the natural state of man, it's where our potential and talents can be fully realized. I find it hilarious and infantile that there's people out there that actually believe in world peace n shieet. Suicide rates are huge in developed countries because of this false peace, it's unnatural and neglects human's fundamental nature, which is to fight against each other.

What is it good for

Lawful Good: follows the rules, eats his vegetables, smites the unholy and does it happily. Believes strongly in a strict moral code that follows ideals such as honor and duty.

Neutral Good: cares for nothing more in life than helping others or the whole society or group. Does the right thing even if it means breaking a rule, and follows the rules as long as it doesn't mean doing the wrong thing.

Chaotic Good: just wants everyone and themselves to have a better life. Has trouble cooperating and understanding the laws and norms. They typically intend to do the right thing, regardless of what others think of their methods.

Lawful Neutral: monks and loyal soldiers are good examples of lawful neutrals, lawful neutral means you value tradition and adhere to the rules.

True Neutral: you seek nothing more than to keep everything in total balance, fairness matter the most to you. Either that or you're totally apathetic.

Chaotic Neutral: cares little for rules and tradition and values personal freedom over behaving good or evil.

Lawful Evil: cunts who manage to commit evil acts that are perfectly legal and sometimes accepted or overlooked. These assholes abuse the system to stroke their egos and make others suffer.

Neutral Evil: people who live for themselves and themselves only. Fuck everyone else. They will do everything to either get ahead or bring everyone else down.

Chaotic Evil: absolutely batshit insane sadistic fuckers. Their pleasure comes from seeing suffering and destruction.

Lawful Good: Holla Forums's perfect society
Neutral Good: Hitler
Chaotic Good: Holla Forums
Lawful Neutral: Right wing Normies
True Neutral: Centrist Normies
Chaotic Neutral: Leftist Normies
Lawful Evil: Rothschilds, Soros, CIA, Lenin
Neutral Evil: Holla Forums as seen by Chaotic Evil
Chaotic Evil: Holla Forums

Edgy.

I just want the world to get along.

Same here my dude. The world needs a reset button badly.

get a life edgelord.

you're a loser for three reasons. first because you're trying to impress us with your caviler attitude towards global conflict. secondly because you're narcissistic enough to think you're playing grand chess master over shitposting boards. finally, because your head is so full of shit from wasting your life behind games, that the alignment chart is permanently stuck in your frame of thinking.

Chaotic good is the only way forward, all other means have proven themselves inadequate because those in power are liars, lawfulness serves the corrupt lawful good doesn't exist in the modern day, neutral good does not exist either because being neutral where there is oppression is taking the side of the oppressor.

Tl;dr: The only good is chaotic good.

I am Lawful Nigger

You haven't done shit, retard.
Holla Forums and Holla Forums have been having their gay little spats all over the place ever since the latter formed its own hugbox.

While I can't relate I do appreciate the service you are rendering, you and those like you are the ones that carry the canary into the proverbial mine ing the health of online communities. If war is to break out it shows that the community has reached a critical mass of newfags susceptible to trolling and simple division tactics.

I hate how there's no where on the internet that will actually embrace this mindset. Even on chans you get told to fuck off and stop being an edgelord, as if I'm faking it to seem cool, when I just want to find someone like me.

Shows how many well adjusted pieces of shit there are in the world. Wish they'd all die tbh.

Sure there is, you are looking for somethingawful.com/ now pay your $10 and only troll other communities and you will fit right in.

t h i s

For the past couple of months i've done nothing but fantasize about starting my own terrorist pagan group in Syria.

You don't actually want war, your just a trouble maker. I want to fight you want to sit back and watch.

Keep thinking you have free will roachies

not well someone calls out your intentions behind the post instead of taking it at face value, you fucking moron.

I'M POSTING OF MY OWN FREE WILL
YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL EDGELORD

ROACHIE IS MAD! ROACHIE IS MAD!

I can't tell if you're being ironic but either way it's fun to watch.

I manipulated you into trying to joke about manipulation. Long before, with subliminal messages i have been posting, to make you say that's words at this time
Dance you moronic puppet, dance

I'm manipulating you so well I'm doing it while getting Satanic Trips. You're playing with edgy forces here buddy.

Fuck missed it.

Ha! Foolish pawn how oblivious can you be to my schemes? You're quite entertaining, I might play with you for a while longer until I get bored.

who looks stupid now?

These strings were placed here by me to fool you into thinking I was your puppet, when in fact invisible strings were attatched to you all along!

You're very entertaining roachie, I'll let you believe that if it makes you feel any better.

I'm so depressed these days that I hope nuclear war happens and wipes everyone out. If I wasn't so apathetic I'd be sowing seeds of discontent too, op.