Defensive Alliance: Kiribait

____

Technological capabilities

Weapons: Bronze spears, Bronze axes, Bow and arrow
Tools: Basic digging / Cutting tools. Fishing rods/nets, Metal tools
Buildings: Stone structures, Wooden Structures
Food: Cooking fires, storage boxes / barrels
Metal: Copper
Agriculture: Improved farms. Growing berry bushes and root vegetables.
General: Berry wine, Animal domestication
____

Population: (No pop growth, battle round)
Total in tribe: 96

____

Resource situation: Food: Good (Food being taken by the Anders)
Copper:Stocks dwindling
Tin:Good supply
Bronze:Okay supply
Stone:Good supply
Lumber:Good supply
Infrastructure: Basic dirt paths between homes

____

Our chief and elders decide that this is the day. Today we shall take all of our able bodied men and arm them with our new bronze spears and axes and we shall go to the Anders capital while their army is away besieging the Kiribait capital.
We will slay all the men we find and take the women for ourselves. Each and every man is armed in the morning and we have as many people as we can riding on our domesticated animals. The few Kiribair men in our town also join us with their more advanced weapons.
With our army setting off we send scouts to go further ahead and spy on the Anders capital. The scouts see that much of their town is indeed vacant, and there is no army in the Anders capital. Also, it has no walls and so an assault will be very easy.

Our army arrives at their capital at midday. Looking out across the plain we can see their town. Our chief is rallying men, preparing to attack, when something terrible happens. The Anders army returns…

Their army looks ragged and wounded, like it has lost a terrible battle. They are much fewer in number than we would expect, but there are still more of them than us. We guess that they have been in an assault against the Kiribait capital and failed.
We have to make a decisions now. The enemy hasn't seen us, we could still leave and pretend nothing ever happened. Or we could go to the Kiribait or Hapalnec to get support. Alternatively, we could continue with the assault as we were going to.

What should we do?
____

Special Decisions

We are at the Anders capital. What should we do?

A:Leave and return to our home. We must attack another day
B: Go to the Kiribait to try and gather an army to return and fight
C: Go to the Hapalnec to try and gather an army to return and fight
D: Continue with the attack as we planned

____

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10859228
youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gather around Young-lings I the Blood Priest have had a vision! A Grand vision from a supreme being! In my vision I was at a huge metallic gate that had a wall that was made rock like substance on either side of it. The wall was hard like rock but smooth as the waters surface on a calm day and was obviously made by someone or something. As I lay my hand on the walls to touch it inquire more about it the gate opened up! A light skinned man with golden hair stepped out and told me his name Artificem. At that moment the wall grew 10 stones higher at just the mention of his name!

He said he was a divine being and the master of buildings, structures, cites and walls (Etc..) He was impressed that a village with so little people who were subjugated could even build such a wall with what little they had! Artificem then said that we could build great things if we worshiped him and in turn he will watch over us if the Anders ever try to take our village. With those words he sent me back to this realm to spread the word of Artificem! We should honor him tonight with a feast so he may protect us against the Anders!

FIRST FOR DEATH

Oops, I meant to change

We are independent now

All praise the god Artificem

B

Strange wheels, and the sound of metal echoed with him.

WE STAY AND FIGHT

FORM A DEFENSIVE WALL

THEY ARE BRUISED AND BLOODIED, THEY CANNOT STAND BEFORE OUR MIGHT

TO ARMS

C go to hapalnec we have to be wary of kiribait now that anders is weakened also kiri will also probs be weakened

I vote for D! Their men are hungry, wounded and have low moral! They just want to rest, eat and lay with their women not fight! The time is NOW! We have better weapons! WE CAN DO THIS WE CAN WIN! They will surely surrender after fighting all day! AND WE SHALL GIVE THEM NO QUARTERS!

how many of them are injured ? how tired are they? also I bet their weapons arent in best shape after fighting either (bronze weapons get bend very easily and to be sharped quite often). we should strike now before they have a chance to recover.
D: Continue with the attack as we planned

D, they're exhausted and their morale is low, if we leave, they can regain their strength and organise.

ATTACK
They are weakened from battle and their morale will be low and we have surprise on our side.
Start with a barrage of arrows to thin their numbers even further and then send in the spears and axes.

We're fresh lads, them…not so much, we need hit and run tactics and sack key objectives, food supply/storage, manufacturing etc. then retreat, this will allow us to grow stronger while weakening their ability to recover

D

Forgot to put my name on.

yeah lets do D

change to

respect those dubs

Time to choose a religion faggots or not

strawpoll.me/10859228

Artificem will send a angel of metal and stranger material yet to aid us!

D. Attack!

Their army is ragged and wounded,…. and hungry
burn down their farms, they have no defensive walls burn their shit don't let them recover. Skirmish them to death

so basically this let them starve they won't get anymore food from us

KILL THEM ALL

LET THEM FEEL VENGEANCE

WE AREN'T ANYBODIES NIGGERS

tell us more about the god you call Artificem. Im intrigued

We have cavalry. Run them down. Attack, attack, attack!

D 9
B 1
C 1

Okay, Attack them wins. I will write the next turn!

He is a mighty God, his presence is everywhere in unseen plans and gears. We have been chosen by his host of angels, to be victorious! We serve the plan! The plan will be fulfilled!

Glory be to Artificem!

I for one worship Artificem.
His blood runs through the veins of stone.
He creates to withstand against all odds.

Their is only one god and his name is kek

If you read the first reply I go into detail about it but simply put he is a god of city/walls structures anything that you can build. To worship him you build grand structures, obelisk, temples, castles walls stuff like that. Basically people are motivated by the gods to build up our village its a win win.

GLORY TO ARTIFICEM

Why can't you just accept the patron saint of Holla Forums, Kek?

guys we need unity in this struggle we cannot be arguing other religion. (anyway kek is best god)

I like this god. Glory be to Artificem! May he bless our stones so that we can raise them up to heavens!

with the power of dubs we cannot lose

Here it comes!
youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM

Because forcing a meme is literally against what Kek would want you faggot. Besides there hasn't been reason to worship a frog yet. Walls have helped us and made us strong the frogs just sat in the water the entire time. Why would our tribe worship them.

Why should I believe a retard who wanted us to flee in the previous thread?

nice beats mate

fine we can worship your god (for now)

WE STRIKE NOW

With the divine spirit of kek on our side our warriors will be unstoppable! We will overthrow our rules and memeifest our own destiny!

KEKUS VULT

It beats some made up shit, and Kek may bless OP's dice with his divine wisdom so that we may triumph.

Kek is some made up shit as well are you a fucking retard? At least this goes with the story and not some meta bullshit.

ATTACK
ATTACK NOW

this. I would be for kek if lived in a swamp

Sturdy Walls to you my friend.

Btw OP, what's our Husbandry Situation
(Should we not win steal their Horses)

we have some sort of cavalry

Gas the Anders, sub-ethnic group war now!

bump for interest

Can't even get dubs how pathetic.

GLORY TO ARTIFICEM!

nice dubs :^)

Thank you

D

WAR WAR WAR
BLOOD FOR THE SUN
MEAT FOR THE SPIRITS
BONE FOR ARTIFICEM
==KILL KILL KILL=

D

No mercy for any of them

we should invent gas chambers soon :D

You gonna post it before you crash?

Yes, its just taking a long time to write

Once we leave this Weirmar hegemony we will have a prominent Chief rise to power, and we will find a tribe with convex noses and kill them with smoke inhalation.

This is my vision.

I can imagine,
thanks for investing your time and being dedicated to this.

True Craftsman genius upon thee.

Well we already have stone buildings and wooden doors, all we need now is some of Zyklon Ben's special recipe and we're ready to kill six gorillion!

Word. Well nice touch with the currency bit a couple stories ago. Topkek.

>>>/tg/

Thread locked.