Hillary Rothschild Email

Not sure if this was a thread already but direct emails were found between Hillary Clinton and Lynn Forrester De
ROTHSCHILD
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/4475
Wife of Sir Evelyn Rothschild
Why is Holla Forums not talking about this more?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Forester_de_Rothschild#Personal_life
linkedin.com/in/lois-quam-5b666094
nobelpeaceprizeforum2013.sched.org/speaker/loisquam1
archive.is/CL7nc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Health_Initiatives
archive.is/GMv9f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_of_Conscience_Foundation
he.wikipedia.org/wiki/משתמש:Nofar.albarak/Social_Technology
archive.is/WeqzP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Techstars
archive.is/VBKub
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seed_accelerator
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

s-stop digging goy

This has already been discussed. Check the archived email threads.

so old it makes my knees creak

The Rothschilds want a carbon bourse.

Well there it is.

Is Hillary cheating on Huma Abedin?

Wew lad, even shills are getting redpilled by this, kek

Bump

Most of these emails haven't impressed me. If these ppl are running the world, then something is not right.

They all sound like basic-tier middle-managers. Not even evil tbh, just catty and replaceable.

I'm starting to think "the machine" is running itself at this point.

Because these people aren't "running the world", they are milking it for all it's worth. This is no power struggle, but a race to get rich and the best way to get rich quick is to be in charge of things. The machine is running itself and those who come to work for it do it purely for the profit, regardless of what it takes.

We've known for a while that Hillary Scissors with Lynn

Hope any children you have die young & violently

Post your face when you learn that rothschild holds a controlling interest in all companies contracted by the federal government to come up with secret technologies, and he stole them, and is using them against the US political process.

Bumped

Also a lot of people like to focus on Soros. But he is most likely just a public face to deflect attention away from his masters the Rothschilds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Forester_de_Rothschild#Personal_life
Rothschild was introduced to Sir Evelyn de Rothschild by Henry Kissinger at the 1998 Bilderberg Group conference in Scotland,[11] and they married on November 30, 2000 in London, England, after Evelyn de Rothschild (almost 23 years older than her) left his wife and three children.[1] She is his third wife.[1]
On the announcement of the marriage, the Rothschild couple was invited to spend their honeymoon at the White House by the Clintons.[12]
The couple divides their time between homes in New York and London, the summer home on Martha’s Vineyard and the Rothschild family’s historic country estate in England.

From 1993–1995, Rothschild served on President Bill Clinton's National Information Infrastructure Advisory Council. From 1998–2000, she served on the US Secretary of Energy’s Advisory Committee.[citation needed]

Rothschild has donated to all of the Clintons' federal races since 1992.

Rothschild is actively involved in policy and social issues, including micro-finance and women's rights. In 2006, she was appointed as a member of the UN Advisors Group on Inclusive Financial Services.[citation needed] She serves as Chairman of the Board for the American Patrons of the Tate Gallery, FAI, and the International Advisory Board of Columbia University School of Law.[citation needed] In addition, she serves as a Trustee of the ERANDA Foundation (a Rothschild family foundation), the Outward Bound Trust, the Alfred Herrhausen Society of International Dialogue of Deutsche Bank and the Global Commercial Microfinance Consortium Advisory Board of Deutsche Bank.[citation needed] She also sits on the board of the McCain Institute.[16] She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (USA), Chatham House (UK), the Institute for Strategic Studies (UK), the International Advisory Council of Asia House (UK), and the Foreign Policy Association (USA).

Because the serious userbase that knew their shit is gone. It's been replaced with kids bitching about ghostbusters and harry potter. They weren't even around for the cancer that was GG. When was the last time you saw a holohoax thread, or any kind of serious ideology thread?
Posting Trump/40k memes and
will only take you so far. Go to >>>/pdfs/ and educate yourselves ffs.

Indeed, Soros is the Public face of the central banker's. The Rothschilds, Warburg's, Shiff's, etc. are the old money jew's who control the IMF, World Bank, Federal Reserve and who knows what else. Hell we might not even know the name of the head cheese yet.

more

bump

Are they in a lesbian relationship?

Fuck off, this specific set of emails needs as much attention as possible.

The attention was given.

THREE FUCKING MONTHS AGO
CHOKE ON A SAGE

While I agree it's old, I'm going to bumb this just to spite your autistic spamming ass.

Which proves that discussion was never a part of your plan Moshe.
Just sliding other threads.

Don't speak so soon. Ever wondered how diseases spread in undeveloped countries? Well I dug into these emails and found this link:

United States Joint Forces Command; Norfolk, Virginia
Virginia Military Institute

health
keep that in mind.

>Department of State Official and Senior Healthcare Executive (came up on google results - dead link)
linkedin.com/in/lois-quam-5b666094
Arlington, Virginia - ‎Chief Operating Officer at The Nature Conservancy

Oh but wait, this is where it get's interesting:
>Previously, Lois served as Executive Director of the Global Health Initiative (from linked result)
Global Health Initiative (GHI)

nobelpeaceprizeforum2013.sched.org/speaker/loisquam1
archive.is/CL7nc
>"Lois Quam serves as the Executive Director of the Global Health Initiative (GHI) and is based at the U.S. Department of State, reporting to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. President Obama created GHI to help countries save lives today, and strengthen health systems to build stronger nations tomorrow."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Health_Initiatives
archive.is/GMv9f
"humanitarian initiatives that raise and disburse additional funds for infectious diseases, such as AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; for immunization; and for strengthening health systems in developing countries."
"Examples of GHIs are the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (Global Fund), and the World Bank’s Multi-country AIDS Programme (MAP), all of which focus on HIV/AIDS. The GAVI Alliance (formerly The Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation) focuses on immunization, particularly with respect to child survival."

That's a strange connection. I think there's something there.
—–
Lastly - "Appeal of Conscience at FSI"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_of_Conscience_Foundation
Founded by (((Rabbi Arthur Schneier))) in 1965, the Appeal of Conscience Foundation is an interfaith partnership of corporate and spiritual leaders from all faiths who come together to promote “peace, tolerance and ethnic conflict resolution.”

The 2013 'World Statesman of the Year' was highly controversial since Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has failed to protect religious minorities in the world's largest Muslim-majority country,[6] and overseen what has been determined to be a genocide in West Papua [7] Instead of promoting tolerance, President Yudhoyono has overseen a sharp increase in acts of intolerance to Ahmadiyah Muslims, Shi'ite Muslims, and Christians, leading to widespread public criticism from human rights activists,[8] academics,[9] and persecuted minority groups.

Is it me or do both the GHI and the Appeal to Conscience Foundation sound dodgy?
I bet these are flat out scams that people are either scammed into giving money to, or are used/exploited to avoid the law.

actually.

Those are all in virginia..
Don't tell me they work together in some way?

he.wikipedia.org/wiki/משתמש:Nofar.albarak/Social_Technology
archive.is/WeqzP

How much more of a lesbian could she (they) be?

Kept digging - found something terrifying.
this is where we realise why our government is so evil

First that link to "social technology".
1.) Impact Investors / Social Venture Capital – VCT: an investment approach that create both social or enviromental impact that can be actively measured and financial profit
2.) Accelerators- takes single-digit chunks of equity in externally developed ideas in return for small amounts of capital and mentorship
3.) Incubators - Brings in an external management team to manage an idea that was developed internally
4.) Philanthropy, Consultants and NGO that support existing startups
5.) Business, see in STB as a right investment if they serve the economic interest of their business. For example: car insurance companies have definite interest to invest social venture that address car accident

Kept digging, searched some "US players"
Google led me to "Techstars"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Techstars
archive.is/VBKub
Techstars is a mentorship-driven startup accelerator founded by David Cohen, Brad Feld, David Brown, and Jared Polis that holds 13 week programs for startups in Boulder, New York City, Boston, Seattle, San Antonio, Austin, Chicago and London.[1][2] Fewer than 1% of the companies that apply to Techstars are accepted.[3] Of the 114 companies that have completed its program, 92% are active.[4] Techstars mentors include Foursquare CEO Dennis Crowley, tumblr CEO David Karp, HubSpot co-founder and CTO Dharmesh Shah, and Fred Wilson of Union Square Ventures.[5][6][7]

In January 2011, the firm launched the Global Accelerator Network, which links 22 similar programs internationally.[19][20] The network was launched in conjunction with President Barack Obama’s Startup America Partnership.[21] In September 2011, the firm was featured as the subject of a 7-episode reality TV series on Bloomberg TV.[22] The series follows 6 startups in their New York City program.[22][23]

(more coming, hold your gonads)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seed_accelerator
Seed accelerators, also known as startup accelerators, are fixed-term, cohort-based programs, that include mentorship and educational components and culminate in a public pitch event or demo day.

(More coming, having odd posting issues with strange errors)

While traditional business incubators are often government-funded, generally take no equity, and focus on biotech, medical technology, clean tech[2] or product-centric companies, accelerators can be either privately or publicly funded and focus on a wide range of industries. Unlike business incubators, the application process for seed accelerators is open to anyone, but highly competitive.[3]
>highly competitive - a bit.. you know, LIKE A PYRAMID SCHEME
There are specific types of seed accelerators, such as corporate accelerators, which are often subsidiaries or programs of larger corporations that act like seed accelerators.[4]
WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE, JUST LIKE A FUCKING PYRAMID SCHEME

CLINTON IS LINKED TO A FUCKING PYRAMID SCHEME

So..

Nobody cares that Clinton may be connected to a ponzi scheme other than the fed (which might be related actually)

This was pointed out a while back but was washed away in a sea of shit. Sometimes you think Holla Forums simply does not care.

but just how the scheme is design is the scary part.

It looks on the face of it like a good thing, something educational.

But then you see:

It can ONLY be a pyramid scheme I think. The return is weak and it always needs MORE.

What other businesses/corporations in my area are linked to these schemes?
How much money is our own money is the government wasting on these?

Excuse the brain fart, I went ultra panic mode for a sec.

I read the 3rd picture as the employer telling Shillery that she is considering her for her dream job.

She's definitely been sucked in by people.

I can't decide whether Hillary is as bad as people say she is, or if she's simply a dumb cow that is sucked in by her (((colleagues))).

I think she's being manipulated. It seems she's not aware of what actually goes on around her.

Trump is against a puppet. Nothing but a lowsy puppet.

She is a sociopath who is being manipulated according to her condition. She is not the first of that type to be involved with politics and will not be the last. She is being played by people who let her think that she is playing them.

Well, it's not like they're trying to hide it.

Trump is against a puppet. Nothing but a lowsy puppet.

For 2016 we have for you: Jew puppet, Jew puppet, Jew, crypto Jew.

A cornucopia of choice, goyim!

Hillary is Rothschilds chosen politician for the 2016 run.

It's why so many of her opponents "Commit Suicide"