Pedo moralfags?

Imageboard pedos have the highest rate of being moralfag and/or SJWs.

Other urls found in this thread:

mappositivity.tumblr.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those do not fit all together buddy.

That's what they want you to think but they're always arguing with morals and using SJW terminology.

Prove it faggot.

Just lurk around and read posts from pedo advocates.

YEAH BUT LIKE WHAT IF THE CHILD CONSENTS TO MY DICK?

Scary isn't it?
We have to stop (((Them)))

hitler had some damn stylish hair.

He looked like a gay emo boy

You mean closet pedos?

Not without your consent.

It's literally one sjw pedo on this entire board.

There's also those pedo moralfags who think they're leading some sort of kiddie crusade. Those are the most insufferable of all.

mappositivity.tumblr.com/

Heh. There is, admittedly, a very distinct lack of any sort of conservative pedo movement at this point in time.

Liberating children from sexual repression so they can mature faster and live happier, more fulfilling lives but not without compromising the rights of the parents is a noble goal.

Those are the SJW ones who think they're doing some kind of "revolution"

Fuck leftists…

kys SJW pedo

Milo: “The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age. I think it’s probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. In many cases actually those relationships with older men…This is one reason I hate the left. This stupid one size fits all policing of culture. (People speak over each other). This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are the most -”

It sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me, another man says, interrupting Milo.

And people say that Holla Forums is disgusting.

Milo: “And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

Other people talk. Oh my God, I can’t handle it, one man says. The next thing in line is going to be pedophilia…says another man

How is the free speech going?

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Another man said, “You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can we be honest about that?”

Liberal Degeneracy

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys. They can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

Holla Forums no longer tolerates your kind, pedos. We haven't for a while.

liberals ARE sjw

Yiannopoulos has since apologized. In a Facebook post, he clarified that he doesn’t believe pedophilia and child molestation are okay: “I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers.”

As for his actual remarks, he explained, “As to some of the specific claims being made, sometimes things tumble out of your mouth on these long, late-night live-streams, when everyone is spit-balling, that are incompletely expressed or not what you intended. Nonetheless, I've reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don't believe they say what is being reported.” (Who among us hasn’t accidentally defended child molestation on a late-night live stream?)

"Liberal" Degeneracy from a conservative.

this is why you leftist cucks are so retarded

leftist are pedos confirmed

pick one, can't have both

pedos ARE moralfags and SJW period.

all moralfags and SJWs are pedos
but not all pedos are moralfags or SJWs

its the same thing

kys

really makes you think, huh?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics

Left-wing politics supports social equality and egalitarianism, often in opposition to social hierarchy and social inequality.
It typically involves a concern for those in society whom its adherents perceive as disadvantaged relative to others

Liberal: open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK, HUH?
Who's the dumb one now. Pedos are liberal, leftist, SJW, and moralfags.

Vain moral superiority is usually a mask that is displayed to the public to emit an aura of good intention and decency which actually masks a dark truth the actor does not want to the world to know. Pedophilia might be one of them. Having shit for brains another.

Try again.

Most guys want to bang teens, not 3-year-olds. Only an Amerifat would be stupid enough to think there isn't a substantial, issue-defining difference between the two. Amerilards have always whined the most about shit that isn't any of their fucking business, and censored the most even though the Constitution says they don't. They've also lied the most, like when Trump said he wasn't going into Syria and now look where we are. They're really just dumb as fuck, aren't they? Too immature to handle sex, IMO. I think we should take consent rights away from Amerishits until they can pass a that says they can consent.

Trips confirm.

Weird. But yeah, OP is retarded to the point of completely inverting what words and phrases mean to push an agenda of control. Sorry that sexy teen girls don't like you, OP, but you'll never get them this way.

not really see

leftist = rights for everyone!!1
right wing = rights for the majority

right wing pedos take no issue with the need for scapegoats, they just think they and their lovers have put enough time in and it's now someone else's turn

this samefag and this mental gymnastics

ever since Holla Forums faggots removed /hebe/ its caught in down spiral

(((trumptards))) gave it a final blow

cuteboys - fuck 7 years old boys in the ass and suck their anus - muh free speech no problem

hebe - looking at nude 14-18 years old grown up woman - removed

no wonder this Holla Forums is dying

I'm a 22-yo going out with a 12-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company.

We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of

our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 12 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. The funny thing is… this aint

pasta bait.

nope

yes, they do, actually. Stop just posting pseudo-edgy posts.

weak

How can a group of the most immoral people in western society be moralfags?

SJWs are authoritarians who spread spooks like cultural appropriation, drunk sex is rape, dark humor is immoral ect. They are hardly pro freedom of individual as pedos generally are. Altright and SJW are two sides of the same authoritarian coin just fighting to get different things banned.

there is no such thing, the media spreads constant unending pedo fear mongering and every tv show and even some games have some pedo villian which the brave justicefags overcome. If those in power wanted pedophillia to be normalized it would be already, they have way more control than you give them credit for.

By original definition queer means weird and gay means happy, words change meaning as people throw them around.

I want rights for the individual and restrictions on collectives that always try to screw over individual freedom. Giving freedom to a large company or goverment means that the individual is going to be spied on and mind controlled.