Shat Blood

Anons, I'm fucking scared. I shat blood! Like a lot of it. It happened to me before, I thought I had my anus broken, or something of the sort, but this time it didn't hurt that much and yet I shat blood. The excrement itself was pretty soft, so I don't understand, maybe it's something internal? Am I dying?

This is extremely uncomfortable to deal with other people, I might go to the doctor, but that's a pain where I live.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcwfEMdV-aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know user, I usually shit with tints of blood. but this time there was so much blood that it scared me to hell.
I will wait till the next time I take a dump, in the mean time, I'll drink lots of water and hope for the best.

Any way to know for myself whether it is bowel cancer or colitis?

Well it depends, do you have a lot of abdominal pain, and is it painful to pass solid waste?

No abdominal pain at all, and the only pain I feel is when I'm actually pushing, right in my anus, which is why I thought maybe my excrement was too solid and tore my ass.
In fact, my ass still hurt a little bit, but this time it didn't hurt me as much as previous times, even when the blood was several times more than those.

Listen, I'm no doctor, but blood in shit can mean a lot of things.

It's like shitting out a bunch of tiny seeds and undigested corn. It could be undigested stuff from bagel you eat yesterday OR it could be a manifestation of tape worms laying their eggs inside your intestines. But usually the simplest explanation is usually right.

Have you experimented with anal use of drugs lately? I know that as a teenager I was always very interested in plugging amphetamine, and that shit could very will hurt your insides.

Have you noticed an increase in the amount of unsolicited gay sex you've received? Again, a variety of factors could be a play here.

My advice is take your fingers and do a careful massage of rectum and further prostate. Really yank at the backs, that's a nice feeling right? Keep going. You'll have a very nice refractory orgasm which will relax your potential gay fantasies that will encourage you to engage in harmful activites.

Ultimately the only solution here is gay reform. Stop living the harmful gay life style or you could develop serious colon cancers early on in life. God's plan intends for all of us to recover ultimately.

However if god has intended for you to die at a young age for your sins so be it. An eternal suffering in the 7 circles may just be cut out for you. No way to prevent it. You choose to burn in hell when you chose to be gay. Simple as that OP.

Op confirmed a fag yet again

kek

It could just be an internal hemmoroid that bleeds. Go to a real doctor. Let the proffessional tell you wether it is cancer or just something benign.

stop buttfucking street hobos, you caught herpes OP.

If the blood is light colored than it's probably just a hemorrhoid but if the blood is dark red go see a doctor right away it could be your liver.

red blood - hemorroids
black blood - cancer

This is the price of your faggotry

Do you vape OP?
Something the fedoras don't usually mention os thatvaping dehydrates you like fuck.
Of you vape, drink Walter. Lote.
Of this os the cause, I recomendo you drink 1L of Walter per day
You're gonna shit bloods for a weekend peso though.
Good luck.

Jesus fuck, someone setmy auto correcto to albaneses ir some shit

It's probably nothing. Usually when my shits are large there are traces of blood on them since it's probably ripping my butthole apart just so it can leave my tubes.

I'm going tomorrow, can't go right now. Hope is something minor, but my abdomen is starting to hurt in it's right side, maybe it's just placebo.

It was. That's what surprised me the most.

It was pretty dark. Oh good, you faggots finally gave me cancer!

I don't, that's for fags. Don't smoke anything at all.
Let's hope this is it, I didn't drink a lot of water yesterday, and I've been trying to drink water more often.

That s usually happens to me, but this time it was way too much, the water was mostly red and there were huge stains of blood in the bowl.

If your shit is black, there is blood in your gut. If it's normal shit and you're bleeding from the anus, it's probably just the nigger cocks. Jokes aside. Go to the fucking doctor dude, 1 hour of comfort visiting a doc vs. some serious shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=UcwfEMdV-aM

It's the actual stool that has blood. black shit usually contains blood. IF you see blood and shit seperately it's a different story. Also, it could just be fine little cuts from wiping too hard.

This calms me down a little, shit was soft but it didn't contain blood. Then what it is, then? I'm not fucking gay, never had anything in my ass other than shit
I try not to wipe too hard.

I literally can't user, since in this shit everyone is over religious and there are disturbs on the street, hospitals are closed for that and Easter. Basically, if you're dying from Thursday to Sunday, you'll just fucking die.

Enjoy your bowel cancer, OP.

OP here, I will post pictures of my ass, soon.

Sounds like colitis, i.e. inflammation of your ininal walls. Go see the doc.

Had that shit too, but although it's supposed to be chronic, I only had that bloody shit once. Never happened to me again although I haven't taken the prescription drugs in years. To be fair, when the first episode kicked in, I thought I'd be bleeding to death through my anus; felt increasingly tired as my ass kept pissing blood.

I had a nasty hemorroid and it broke one day, I wiped my ass and it was bright red full of blood, almost pink-red. Scary but eventually it healed up and my ass stopped hurting.

thats who you are. the is not much you can do about it.
anyway try to drink bleach. it will fix most of your problems

Hemorrhoids, ulcer, colitis, could be all kinds of stuff. See a doctor.

what kind of fucking hosptials close some days?
"oh its holiday, everyone GET THE FUCK OUT"

Say no more