Is this true?

is this true?

Holla Forums gets relatively little CP posts, you'll see more in a day refreshing 4chan Holla Forums.

He's just ass blasted he got chased out of Wizchan for having sex once and then got chased out of here because he never gave a fuck about the site.

Well yeah, lowcard was a good example of that. You can tell who else was a pedo by looking at who left with him.

Pretty much.
I wish I could post evidence about dysm0nia but it's not even worth reseting my router for a new IP after the ban.
Also they are NEETs and need an occupation to avoid crippling depression.

True

Well, if it's on Twitter, then it's pretty much incontestable.

There's proof that is a pedo?

i remember him saying he liked loli, so probably is a pedo, but also justified it by saying that loli wasnt putting 8ch at risk

LOLI THREAD?
LOLI THREAD

Cartoons are not children, retard.
Otherwise, guro would be actual murder.

calm down faggot, i'm just saying what he said

proof?

That isn't proof. Anyone can pretend to be

ok, dont believe it, doesnt bother me

It's more likely than you think.

just noticed the name column in the board log is hidden now

before dys was board owner, he admitted to being a former pedophile, be he was "cured" and is strictly 2D now.

Weren't most of the former globals open pedophiles?

The mods on all these sites are all insane. I have no doubt this is true, even without proof.

Don't really care if they are or not as long as they follow the Global Rule & b& all that shit so the guberment doesn't close down my favorite shit posting sites.

Holla Forums , Holla Forums & Holla Forums are all free of that disgusting shit now, so I do thank /jim/ for that much.

usually the worst kind of pedos

Pedos are attracted to children so they get jobs in day care, religion, juvenile justice, law enforcement and of course "moderating" image boards.

They're all the worst.

What about Holla Forums?

Holla Forums has become a place of scentists and mathematicinas

(its boring)