IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH!

DNC doesn't give a fuck about the holohoax

Fucking LOL. Heebs BTFO. Where will they go now?

truthrevolt.org/news/dnc-staff-pained-having-commemorate-holocaust

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/r5hsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bamp

#rekt. It's hard to believe that the kikes really ride the Holocoaster so hard. They've finally driven it into the ground.

inb4 this makes the RNC cuck harder for Israel, but if it gives Trump the election I don't even care.

Just like the old jewish fable, the Golem is turning on its master.

Once Trump is in, we should focus on redpilling the anti-Zionist left. They're already halfway there.

OY VEYYY

Not even close. They are dead inside, their beliefs rest on false premises. Changing the memes will only create a witch hunt group to the other side. Most revolutionaries know this, and remove this group from play as soon as possible.

Well that was unwise, but frankly a lot of Jews would say the same thing in response. There is a very popular joke in Israel which goes "why did Hitler kill himself? He got the gas bill". We get pretty sick of it as well.

They have a lot more potential, at least compared to cuckservatives.

Kikebart readers are the kind of people who will be guarding synagogues when the time finally comes to round up the jews.

Gas yourself Shlomo

Round us up? Yeah. Good luck trying that a second time. Israel is the number one provider of drone technology amongst other war related tech. Also Jews invented both the atomic bomb and cell phones. They will hack your infrastructure and bomb you into the stone age. Taking themselves with you. That's the mentality of Israel. Mutually assured destruction world wide. They think when this happens the messiah will rise. They're nuts.

We've done it over a hundred times.

Holy fuck, look at this kike accidentally show his nose.

How casual are these filthy hebrews these days? They have spent so much time here the past year they are starting to feel like one of the goys.

It's pretty surreal.

See:

Fuck you and your people who agitate and act against European White peoples. There wasn't a holocaust, but there should be and there will be.

double dubs checkem
also nice screencap

Oh, by the way, cockroaches have a high survival rate even in post nuclear conditions. What do you think kikes will have?

(checked)

Lavender scented perfumes confirmed fascist

That's it #ImWithHer

checked,

Praise Kek.

Using melting wax incense right now as I type this.

(checked)

PRAISE KEK

Something something Frankenstein monster…

Absolutely dank

checked again.

BLESSED BY KEK IN THIS THREAD

Feels good man

Dude sometimes I wish I was a chick for a day. I'd probably masturbate but I think it'd be cool.
I hate the people who say

Like fuck I can't even look at an outfit and say "I wish I was a girl for a bit so I could wear that cute dress" without people thinking I'm a fag. I don't wanna cross dress or even be a girl permanently, because that's disgusting, I just wanna be a chick for a day.

lol even liberals are sick of their shit.

I would honestly rather see the entire species destroyed than continue on this leftist path. Earth deserves a better legacy than the Jews have in store for it.

The Jews don't care, the fucking DNC is their pet.

That the goyim dogs might occasionally growl at their masters, when the masters aren't there, doesn't matter for much.

gas yourself at your earliest convenience.

Your "feminine penis" brigade can be seen from a mile away.

No one else reply to this shitposter, he will derail the thread with his nonsense.

No, I don't wanna cross dress! I don't even wanna be a women for my life. I just wanna see what'd be like for a day. A real literally woman, like changing my whole body into the body of someone else. Maybe go out and wear a dress and talk to boys like a lady does. Thats it, I definitely don't wanna be a woman or live my life as a women. I don't even wanna have sex with anyone as much as act feminine and play with my tits.

>>>Holla Forums

They like fags there. Go check it out. Don't come back here.

Outed yourself, kike.

Same tbh fam. Just go to the gym and fight the urge. If you're a man don't be half assed about it.

Dem double doubles

WEW LAD - with dub dubs.

Kek has truly blessed your posts today friend.

Holohoax bantz pleases our lord

No, he's pretty normal. Just Google, "what would you do if you were the opposite sex for a day" and see how many results come up.

Wanting to be something totally alien for a very brief period of time just to check it out is normal curiosity. It's like wondering what it would be like to have wings and fly for a day, or wonder if it would be kinda cool to be a deep-sea kind of fish.

Don't tell totally normal people that this is trans or gay, or whatever. That's how you get Tumblr vomit, where every passing whim outside of cardboard cutout gender roles must mean they're some weird kind of trans.

Holy fuck I never would have expected that from the Jewish camp itself. Question is when she'll turn up dead… or get fired for her insubordination. archive.is/r5hsE

There are many unattainable dreams. Such as being a cute anime girl. Just keep them on the inside where they count.

Wew.

It's a big game and the DNC and Hillary have been targetted for destruction for remarks like these. Only the best of the Jews' servants are allowed to remain.