Which one is the worse metastasis of this board?

Which one is the worse metastasis of this board?

Fuck this faggot.

Drumbfags are the cancer, we must punch the nazis!

All the variants of "normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" types, who shit up and shill the fuck out of the boards to push away boogeymen and preserve their space, by destroying their space at the same time.

They are always the ones who fuck the shit up.

Probably the Sarah Silverman poster. Can't stand the goy.

is this real? lmfao, I'm so scared.

also why do they call themselves workers when none of them clearly work

dead trumpcucks can't be tricked into voting against The People

At least they are actually bringing something to the table Holla ForumsARPER. You think you are hot shit? Prove it. Go tell them how "limp-wristed" they are in person, tough guy. You'll get your teeth kicked in you fucking CUCK.

While you are fantasizing about "MUH RWDS!" (Right wing DERP squads) the left is preparing to fucking CRUSH you, you vile little shit. Are you ready? You'd better pray that you are…Drumpf has given us the moral high ground and now we are going to piss all over you, it's going to be fucking amazing. You are finished Chump and the sweetest part is that you only have yourself to blame. Hate begets hate, but love will triumph over Drumpf. It's OVER.

The idea that a person who writes like this is actually sitting on the other side of some screen thinking they're hot shit is hilarious.
I can just imagine you in a black t-shit, tight ball-suffocating jeans, crusty socks, unwashed long hair, yelling to your mother that you'll be down for dinner as soon as you're done pawning le newbs on le chans. True talk, how's eighth grade going for you?

I have my theories on who it is, and I keep saying it's all one guy. I feel like it's someone with a "comedy background" that's failed at it. Someone who thinks they're funny but completely isn't, like someone who does stand up or runs a youtube channel no one watches, or makes a webcomic no one reads. Peter Coffin, basically.

I've outlined the theory a few times, and my fear is that it's meant to be ironic, or that it's someone linked to an e-celeb I actually like (there's several I KNOW post here.) Makes me feel bad mocking them, but it's like dude, you pend all your free time on this board just trying to annoy people.

Whoever it is behind the drumpfposting, the failed forced memes, the jennyposting, the "smuggies" they are the single least funny person on the face of the Earth. They're so repetitive and droning and headache inducing that they even manage to make genuinely funny jokes stop being funny by mere association. This is the board where humor goes to die. BLACKED jokes used to be funny to me, even bane has ceased to make me laugh. I remember when "MUWAGHAHA THE FRENCH!" first popped up and I thought it had potential, but whoever spams everything on this board ran it right into the fucking ground.

This is the part where he angrily replies "FUCK YOU, YOU'RE PARANOID! I POST SOME OF THAT STUFF ALL THE TIME AND I'M TOTALLY A DIFFERENT GUY!"

Fuck off you paranoid, I'm a failed comedian with a failed YouTube channel and I don't post any of that stuff

I will eradicate you.

These limp wristed numales and bluewaired landwhales wasted the last decade of their worthless lives praising for human rights for murders and rapists, gun confiscation and all tier of "safe space" pussyfication.
The closest thing to a battle they have was whining about cultural appropriation and microaggressions on twitter and tumblr.
While the maga side has:
In order, the majority of the population who already guns and enjoyment on skin and
extirpate hunted prey.

That depends, are you a disney loving redditor easily triggered by trump?

I like this.
I haven't seen the movie.

tfw no Charli XCX gf

"is dat kino"
"uat did he mean to dis"
"dare to say /ourgay/ nao"
"uat his final goal"
"is him autistic"
"reeli meax u finc"
Template threads.

sometimes the fault is in our stars, sure. but in well over 90% of the cases the fault is in us, so stop making excuses.

I'd give her the Boom Clap, if you know what I mean