Evidence of Americans directing terrorist video

American heard directing a (((Syrian rebel))) (aka: the anti assad terrorists)

archive.is/QpZ9N
albawaba.com/loop/watch-american-heard-directing-syrian-rebel-video-867218

(full video is already deleted, twitter has also suspended some accounts)
archive.is/WeLlY
twitter.com/LinaArabii/status/758449811133718528

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=9d6_1469737840
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-soleimani-insigh-idUSKCN0S02BV20151006
youtube.com/watch?v=V_BzFYJdg3Q
cloud.mail.ru/public/LDtn/XRVv8AmQb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mp4

(((American)))

an liveleak:
liveleak.com/view?i=9d6_1469737840

Sounds canadian to me.

Where's my hilux and beltfed? I'm sick of my tax shekels subsidizing the effort to flood Europe with refugees…

[spoiler]judging by the results, that appears to be the motive[/spoilers]

There is supposed to be more video where you can see the crew filming but I can't find it. Thatis what they are apparently blocking.

sounds east coast canadian

Ditto. Sounds like a canuck to me.

Oyyy veyyy

Does anyone here not know by now that ISIS, a bunch of well-paid and well-armed mercs, is the product of (((Western))) governments?

ISIS is created by hillary mccain and friends.

According to a Afghan source I know, the UK has been in a bit of a hot-potato/proxy war between itself and the USA in the different provinces for many years.

It's not surprising that the Canucks are involved in training ISIS that the USA then has to spend countless amounts of money to bomb - if they even do bomb them.

its an actual ISIS video???
BIG

No, it's the "moderate" rebels.

Spread this shit. Maybe someone can upload it on jewtube?

Kill yourself namefag.

Bumping because interesting.

a lot of europoors already hate shitskins, their rape and murder isn't going away. It would be nice if someone actually starts calling out US government on its bullshit for a change. Kikes don't like to be found out.

WEW
Did you learn to be so edgy in the few months you've been here?

Someone does the videos and sends them off to (((Rita Katz))) at (((SITE))).

Namefags are pure, unadulterated cancer. A namefag over on /k/ had a hissyfit because we ignored him and is spamming the board now. You need to stomp them out before they take root.

bumpan

Aye, absolutely no namefags, pls. Thanks.

I just forgot to change it from a civ thread, you autistic faggot.

OH WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

OP IS A FAGGOT AGAIN – NOTHING TO SEE HERE

reminder, just this past week, the "moderate rebels" beheaded a 12yo boy.

Everyone knows ISIS is a branch of the CIA

one more. Al-nusra saying they work with ISIS

Well, you could've just said that at first instead of acting like a salty bitch.

lol nice try goyim that is just a moderate rebel with an isis flag shopped in, only right wing nuts believe in conspiracies
t. normie media system

samefag namefag

go the fuck back to the civ thread you crawled out of mister semen

Ye a butthurt burger just realizing he lives in an evil empire?

bump

What a shock.

Yes Sam, the US dindu nuffin.

Fuck, don't be surprised if this thread gets nuked, I've had suspicions that Holla Forums is controlled by spooks. Anything seems to be OK apart from anti-US sentiment.

Spread this shit

Are you fucking new? We have threads all the time talking about (((ISIS))) and the (((rebels))) going up against Assad. The real question at this point, with Assads forces starting to win hard, is just what is going to be done to force us to intervene. As it is, Israels plans are completely fucked if Assad doesn't come crashing down in flames. I figure they're banking on Hilary winning, if she doesn't, expect some massive (((terrorist))) attack that pushes us into Syria. Hell, maybe they'll assassinate Trump and have their lapdog Pence rip apart Syria in "retribution".

But the US can't.

I'm not talking about (((jews))) I'm talking about the US funding and training ISIS and destabilizing the west to stay in power

LL's video player sucks dick.

Yes, I know, but I don't think there's enough emphasis on the US being the Jew's attack dog.

And why the fuck do you think we're doing that? Who has territorial and economic interests in that region, again? Oh, right.

The only reason we're not actively engaged in Syria openly is because of the massive blowback from the American populace on invading another Middle Eastern country when they tried to gin up outrage with Assads "chemical attack". The Jews realized this and backed off, and created (((ISIS))). The problem is that due to Russian intervention (((ISIS))) is currently getting BTFO and now the kikes are back to the drawing board.

So, like I said before, the only way they can get the West to attack Assad is a Hilary victory, which they're waiting on right now. If that doesn't work they must somehow create enough outrage in the West that an attack on Syria will be fully supported. A dangerous gamble, but Syria is too critical for the long term plans of Israel to stay standing, so they will do it. It must be even bigger than 9/11, so we're in for some serious shit if Hilary fails to win.

I'm still betting on a Trump assassination attempt as their first move. Even if it fails, as long as it's not exposed, it will push America in the direction they want. After that, if it's still not enough, a massive attack or series of attacks across the United States should be sufficient.

We talk about that whenever it comes up in the news - and at any rate, the US is Israel's attack dog.

This video should be plastered all over the internet

this is due to what Iran did first and eventually convinced the Russians to go in, and stay. Otherwise the Russians would have left the Americans alone in Syria.

Iran asked Russian government to intervene? That is a new fact for me to know.

Iran made the plan, presented it to the Russians, and convinced them.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-soleimani-insigh-idUSKCN0S02BV20151006

Any evidence that this is ISIS? I just see a kebab talking some sandnigger.
Could be any sandnigger faction.

That is nice. If it isn't for Iran then Syria would have collapsed.

Any /k/ommando able to figure out what uniform/machine gun is that?

Looks like American DCU and a Browning M2

bumping

Funny how this thread is getting slid like a motherfucker

bumping for visibility niggers

It's already on Page 5 after your bump.

This is perhaps one of the most important videos posted on Holla Forums this year and yet it never stays at the top of the catalog for more than 30 seconds.

Not suspicious at all. Nope. No way.

Why isn't this stickied? Yet you faggot mods stickied a Stephen Colbert thread that was basically a glorified shitpost.

I know it's not a shitty thread made by a mod but I still think it needs a sticky.

also bump.

and another bump cos sliding shills (just realised i really want an image of that as well, damn)

IMKAMPFY QUICK DELETE THIS POTENTIALLY GOOD THREAD

otherwise some people might start asking questions outside of posting trump memes!!!!!

That's a brand new truck.

Jeez, wish I could afford a brand new anything.

Don't worry user, things will get rolling when Donald unfucks our trading and economy.

Moderators, please place this thread at the top of the first page. Thanks.

Bump : Mods hate us edition

So THIS is why there are so many slide threads,

HAVE A BUMP WITH A TRUMP

bumping to see who got quints

bumping

youtube.com/watch?v=V_BzFYJdg3Q

the US has territorial and economic interests in the region the whole reason the war started is Because the US was trying to isolate and destroy Russia so they could starve them out.

MODS are compromised

Anti-kike bump

This is just a guy who betrayed ISIS who is giving a message to ISIS.
OH LOOK IT'S NOTHING

Bump

Maybe the Canadians are behind ISIS

bump

All signs are saying this is fake

it did in another video. twitter accounts were taken down because of it.

The liveleak report is disinfo

This is a clip of actually CIA in Jordan training "New Syrian Army" rebels from video captured by ISIS
cloud.mail.ru/public/LDtn/XRVv8AmQb

pic unrelated