Looking for a VPN

What's the best VPN?

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytoolsio.github.io/privacytools.io/
tpvj6abq225m5pcf.onion/pub/torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tor.exe

Tor is not a VPN.

Why waste your time with a vpn or proxie when this shit is public?

sage

whats that?

Mullvad or Cryptostorm

best vpn is your base ip adress

you tell me

what's it do lad?

im no l33t russian hacker bro, I just keep it around. google EQGRP if you're curious

NordVPN

That shit just makes me want to use a VPN more.

Wont matter, I'm not super literate when it comes to this sort of code so I could be wrong. However, what I do know is that somebody who knows how to use all of this will get what they want no matter what. On the bright side those persons likely don't give a fuck about what you're doing. So vpn's are a waste of time.

That's what Im thinking he's implying.

I'm saying that masking your ip by sharing it with a large corporation wont matter. I'm not saying you shouldn't encrypt your hard drive, which you should do.

VPN are not for crime they protect from snooping and tracking only. Most browsers are shit and there are security flaws that expose your real IP even then. Tor is shit don't even bother.

Also everyone should use VPN now just to fuck corporation like Facebook and Google.

It does matter, I don't get messages from my isp over torrenting shit when I'm using a vpn. Encrypting hard drive doesn't matter if you already handed all your shit to your isp.

Sure for torrenting your favorite cartoon its useful, however theres little use beyond that. And if your isp wanted to see what you were doing, it still wouldn't be hard. Not like 1 layer of "protection" would deter them. Plus all vpn suppliers have to submit to a subpoena so youll be shitting bricks if you find yourself in court.

Are you going to pay for it or pirate it?
Get Cyberghost, they don't keep logs.

with VPN you hand over all your privacy to single corporation
with regular ISP IP theres tons of users and you can hide in the crowd

Depends on the country that the vpn operates in.

Take a no log policy with a heavy grain of salt.

privacytoolsio.github.io/privacytools.io/

Anyone stupid enough to not realize this deserves to get spied on.

SAGE

Just get a VPN outside of the fourteen eyes.
Trust zone is good. Based in Seychelles, not legally required (and don't) keep logs of anything aside from bandwidth.

VPNs are only good for redirecting traffic but there is no guarantee the provider is not spying on you. Likewise with an ISP. I would recommend a VPN if you are on a mobile network and want to bounce around your traffic or if you're pirating and your ISP blocks it but unfortunately there is no escape. Terry A. Davis understands this and so should you.

Download la Tor.
tpvj6abq225m5pcf.onion/pub/torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en

Why would you post an onion link to download Tor? they would need Tor installed already.

hola is best

(((tor)))….

A VPN is also good to log into an Holla Forums mod account so that when there's a hack the hackers can't easily look up your IP because Jim decided mod accounts should have IPs attached.

equation group. shit. what user has here is professional-tier hacking tools.

:^)