ITT

Games that you fell in love with at first sight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5e1kUQnIHU
8ch.net/v/catalog.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0wV46DCgscU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh and warframe

My steam id is in the 6000s

I still play both of there modern counterparts. I also play d2 leagues from time to time on a privately owned server.

God Tier

Maybe someone will remake the missions for Arma 3 when they bring out an official map of Malden for the anniversary

dumpen my shantae shotz

such a nice simplistic artstyle

Gotta be a "brony" too, colors like that always attract autists.

who let you out of your military sim hole?
fuck right off

This thread is some next level cringe honestly.

contribute or lurk, at least flashpoint guy posted something, you useless pile of garbage.
and flashpoint is pretty stellar

Got it on release in 2005, used to come home from school with my friends and play split-screen.

dude, its me, vore guy, everything is all in jest friend
i even put up a respectful
c'mon

(checked)
oh shit

any other games you like user?
why isnt everyone namefagging, you niggers know we have ids rn right?

d-does this count as double trips?… no?

No, not really.

Warframe is shit tier, kys famalam

If your standards for video games are so low that you can fall in love with one at just a glance, you have pretty shit taste. Which explains the games that have been posted in this thread. Can't contribute because I'm not a dumbass. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, its just an autistic grindfest, and it is only fun in the super high end missions, in which everyone is too autistic and under farmed to fucking help.

but i enjoy grinding over and over for parts with no progression until im suddenly an unstoppable killing machine there isnt content for

Clearly never played OF CWC. You start the game expecting a shooter, you get so much more and you know beginning the moment you enter training.

Am I wrong for loving it? Holla Forums I got for a dollar.

Pirate's Curse was better.

i forgot kh too.
wow, i miised a bunch, kh is why im a grind fanatic in the first place.
just about every greatest hit on ps2 was a fucking great time.

Bioshock Infinite. First scenes were amazing.

This. Only faggots bitch about grinding.

Stay out of Holla Forums.

Like, if you know where to grind, and the items you need to find for whatever you need, grinding shouldn't be more than a tiny bump in the road.
Do you know how many g rank rathalos I killed for plate? 42. In a row. Solo.

This grinding aversion is one of the reasons I couldn't play wf with friends.

The game could have been so much better, but I still loved it so much.
The only thing that really needed to be fixed was air ride mode.
Everything else just needed "more stuff", like more maps for city trial, more events, more stars.

When I was in highschool there used to be this autistic asian foreign exchange student that lived a couple houses down from my in high school that really liked Battlefront. He would always come to my house and play it but his english was terrible. We pretty much just let him come in/out and run around the house without talking to him like he was a dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=V5e1kUQnIHU

Fell in love with it enough to pay extra for the prerelease when the original was released.

Absolutely loved that game when I was a wee lad. That and LoZ Wind Waker were the highlights of my Gamecube days. Also Sonic Adventure 2 just because I really liked the Chao Garden.

Pirate's curse was better.

pfffff real men played their games on sega mega drive II

Showing my age.

Shovel night and counter strike, both have nothing to do with each other but I loved them both after the first time playing

Dude are you looking forward to the remaster? I can't wait. I've been wanting to try out both games for a while now.

thanks for posting, been replaying starcraft and diablo2, i can run this. looks good.

these two games were probably my most autistic episodes. kinda stopped following things after 2007.

Sonic Adventures 2 and Windwaker? I don't know who you are, but you are awesome…

Sonic Adventure 2 and Metroid Prime were my first Gamecube games. It an amazing experience to try it out for the first time.

just finished the 2nd one the other day for the first time, shodan is an excellent antagonist.

1st got it when I only had a ps2.

then got a pc, still an amazing game

You are aware that there is video games board?
8ch.net/v/catalog.html

why is she a nug?

Rondo of blood?

I went crazy for these games.
Too bad I cant play them on my scavenged pc.

Half Life (1998). That intro, the very beginning of it was incredibly original and impressive back in the day. Mind blowing is the expression that comes to mind. It's the only 10/10 game I played.

youtube.com/watch?v=0wV46DCgscU

These