Ben Shapiro

I know he's a Jew and all…but rhetorically this guy is a fucking savage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs
amazon.com/True-Allegiance-Ben-Shapiro/dp/1682610772/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
dailymotion.com/video/x2zlzgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he would be better if he didn't have that weaselly voice, but he's pretty decent

Fetuses aren't as conscious as a living human bean, so saying it is equal to that of an adult human bean is ignorant and untrue. It is perfectly moral to have an abortion not only because its consciousness is so minuscule, but also life isn't inherently valuable. I support the complete extermination of all life on Earth or the extermination of all inferior races and make it the superior race's goal to exterminate all life in the universe.

Shut the fuck up

Shapiro's a beast. He cuts down people that go against him like Gatsu on Psycho.

No, he's just shucking and jiving like a Jew.

Not thirty seconds in and he's dodging common realities like a black man dodges child support.

saving this, this is great

You didnt post his best one
youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs
some webm this

Fetuses aren't as conscious as a living human bean, so saying it is equal to that of an adult human bean is ignorant and untrue. It is perfectly moral to have an abortion not only because its consciousness is so minuscule, but also life isn't inherently valuable. I support the complete extermination of all life on Earth or the extermination of all inferior races and make it the superior race's goal to exterminate all life in the universe..

i think you already posted that

also, that fetus will be a fully grown person in 6 months.

Ben Shapiro is probably one of the best debaters the right has, but places like Holla Forums will just ignore him because he's a jew.

Wasn't Shapiro pro Clinton?

Keep posting it and maybe someone will agree with you

uncle hitler, who let you out of hell? The devil tired of butt-raping you?

For suffering to exist, there has to be consciousness. Therefore life is inherently negative.

That's not a spiritual point of view, and I think people forget that when they want to argue their point.

For joy to exist, there has to be consciousness. Therefore life is inherently positive.
Fag.

He's the kind of manlet who seems smart to idiots. He is the smartest person in the room when everyone in the room is a college student.

And he wrote a hilarious homoerotic book about himself as a extremely tall military General.
amazon.com/True-Allegiance-Ben-Shapiro/dp/1682610772/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Debate is meaningless, it does not convert anyone to any ideology, it only reinforces both parties' previous allegiances. This is supported by a large body of research. That's because debate doesn't hinge on the strength or force or purity of a person's ideas but the cleverness of their words. Cleverness is entertaining, it can make a crowd clap, but at the end of the day cleverness is just a trap for the clever. A person looks at a clever speaker and admires his agility and at the same time wonders why he needs to be so agile, why he cannot speak plainly and bluntly and let the people feel the truth of his words in their bones.

Of course a Jew is good at debate, debating the Talmud is an old and important tradition in Judaism. But look what two thousand years of debating the Talmud has produced: a pile of stupid tricks. String strung around a city to form a "wall" because Jews cannot "move things between domains" on the Sabbath, so a string forms a "wall" that turns all things inside it into a single domain. Elevator boys to push buttons for you, because pushing a button is "work" and Jews cannot do "work" on the Sabbath. Stupid empty legalism, games played with words, nothing of value, transparently idiotic to anyone who doesn't engage in the same torture of language.

I don't think he was pro killary, but he didn't support Trump.

Fetuses aren't as conscious as a living human bean, so saying it is equal to that of an adult human bean is ignorant and untrue. It is perfectly moral to have an abortion not only because its consciousness is so minuscule, but also life isn't inherently valuable. I support the complete extermination of all life on Earth or the extermination of all inferior races and make it the superior race's goal to exterminate all life in the universe…

Sir, I just want to commend you on a level of coherency I would not have expected on Holla Forums. You have followed an unassailable line of reasoning and have come to a logical conclusion. I, therefore, seek your permission to save this post for an intellectual snack when I am assaulted by the stupidity so common on the internet.

I don't think it's that good, but do what makes you happy.

Fetuses aren't as conscious as a living human bean, so saying it is equal to that of an adult human bean is ignorant and untrue. It is perfectly moral to have an abortion not only because its consciousness is so minuscule, but also life isn't inherently valuable. I support the complete extermination of all life on Earth or the extermination of all inferior races and make it the superior race's goal to exterminate all life in the universe….

Why is life sacred?

Confirmed. He's a conservative, but not on #teamTrump.

i don't really give a fuck if it will be a human one day, it's going to grow up to be yet another mediocre person who takes up space, gets in your way and accomplishes nothing.

Pro choice women should not only be able to abort their babies, they should be required to abort them. Those are precisely the people whose genes we do not need to perpetuate.

You might argue that's all life is about, i'd give it a chance.
Besides, you're sounding a bit jealous that he might become better than you.

Holla Forums GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEE

wat

Isn't life about being mediocre, taking out space, and being in each other's way?
I would give it a chance.

sounds like a shit life if that's what you do with it

Points of view.

How do you determine what life is about?

at it's most basic evolutionary level, striving to reproduce, so when you think about it, someone wanting an abortion has already proven they arent the right kind of person to reach this end. dailymotion.com/video/x2zlzgs makes some interesting pro abortion points that may be more convincing than muh body

k

In other words, you're saying we are obligated to follow our biological instinct to reproduce? How would you conclude from that? Interesting video btw, thanks

that was a different user

Sorry, didn't look at the ID.

Why should we reproduce?

Why is it just a generic Nazi instead of Hitler?

Because that would have been offensive.

idk,depends on the person; continue their genetic lineage, preserve their race, if you think it will benefit you somehow, maybe through welfare or social status

is killing fetuses bad because corporation are losing out future costumer? no matter how nig the person may be they will still be consumers

Alright then, so you're saying that it isn't the "objective" purpose we have, but more like a "default" purpose? I can agree with that, but I don't see a reason to follow it.

I'm apart of the asshole crowd who thinks if a parent deems themselves unfit to raise a child abortion would constitute as a mercy killing. I see no point raising a child in an environment where it would not be welcome and consequently subjecting it to emotional abuse; impairing its own development and ability to function in society. You could argue the alternative would be to forfeit the child for adoption however you run the risk of overburdening an entire system with children nobody is willing to adopt.

Even though the concept of abortion is inherently abhorrent it's paradoxically a necessity for the welfare of human beings. There are marginalized cases where you're able to present a strong favourable argument for abortion and other cases not. I do believe the people who are willing to veto the life of their child are fundamentally those who do not possess the capacity to foster a nurturing environment.

Those who do not wish to be parents should not be parents.

if someone feels there's no reason to reproduce, then they aren't the kind of person who should reproduce, and depending on someone's reasoning for reproducing (like welfare benefits, and possibly social status) they probably arent the best candidate either

he's a turbokike

Sure, that makes sense as far as spreading optimal genes is concerned. That's not what we're talking about, though. I originally asked what life was about, i.e. the "objective purpose" of life that we should follow. You gave me one of many purposes that can be chosen.

cause there is no one answer, differs from individual to individual; the most objective answer though is to survive, and to continue your genetic lineage, as it is what we evolved to do

Fetuses aren't as conscious as a living human bean, so saying it is equal to that of an adult human bean is ignorant and untrue. It is perfectly moral to have an abortion not only because its consciousness is so minuscule, but also life isn't inherently valuable. I support the complete extermination of all life on Earth or the extermination of all inferior races and make it the superior race's goal to exterminate all life in the universe..

I would argue that there actually is no answer at all. The choice is subjective and arbitrary. There is no objective reason that one answer is better than another, and justifications for a specific purpose change depending on the arbitrary parameters used to answer the question.

pro

he is also 1/16 nigger

It's sing-a-long time, boys and girls, here on Holla Forums… here's one you must know…

Baah Baah, Black Shirts, have you any Jews?
Yes, sir! Yes, sir! Three trains' full!
Ones' a disaster, ones' full of slaves.
And ones' for "Resettlement",
They'll be gassed today.

otherwise yes, he is right.

A black man would love to abort in order to avoid even the idea of child support altogether;
If he's a black man, then you're an ultra nigger.