McCain "Tokyo Rose" Recordings

If you weren't aware, there's a crowdfunding effort underway to release the recordings of John McCain while he was a POW in Vietnam. It's been suspected for a long time that he sung like a canary to save his own skin which had deleterious effects on the war effort, so to have this funded would slay another neocon since his entire career has been based on his 'military service'.

I know that this seems like shilling, but this is something that would help us since it would dominate the headlines. Pitch in a few bucks, I already did.

wesearchr.com/bounties/john-mccains-tokyo-rose-recordings-from-north-vietnam

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hHeRO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_McCain
archive.is/G6M4f
unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/
wesearchr.com/bounties/obama-didnt-write-that
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read the book Fire on the Forrestal.

I just looked up the event but it might be some time before I get around to it. What's the angle? That he sabotaged his own vessel?

There is no angle. The book covers what happend on the Forrestal. But also had some really good chapters on John McCain and other P.O.W.s. If John McCain stuff is your thing though, what it sounds is like you want some tin foil shit. Wont find any in the book.

I'm up for burying neocons as much as possible, not interested in John McCain particularly. His expiry would come naturally soon anyway, whereas people like Paul Ryan could be in office for a long, long time.

I made a webm

bump

bump

Is there no one who would grin from ear to ear at the public ruination of John McCain?

bump for importance

Problem is, even assuming he fucked up and his story is sugarized up for bonus points, who knows if the vietcong didn't stick up some wooden sticks up his ass as a way of torture. What's fun of beating that guy. Is he even a threat?

Not the most amusing target. Better to mock him by saying he shows and repeats little else than his time as POW, and that many POWs have existed who don't get same airt time.

Except it's been proven that some of his leaks caused others to die. I read somewhere that one of the things he leaked was the altitude of supply/rescue aircraft which caused the vietcong to adjust their AA equipment and afterwards the amount of aircraft shot down spiked by ~60% or something absurd like that.

Did you not enjoy watching Hillary's 'under sniper fire' story get destroyed? I enjoyed watching Brian Williams get embarassed because of his war story being completely falsified. This was actually a sore point in the Trump campaign when he criticized McCain's war record, so we would get a lot of 'Trump was right' headlines again too.

Yes, but McCain isn't as warped as Hillary. Or at least such is the image. He seems more of a old guy sort of clueless in interacting with public/younger people.

If this is true, might it not upset some upper folks at armed forces? Can potentially be classified for whatever reason and backfire in Trump's campaign. Or have a "Trump was right again". I'm not totally sure.

Where do you basic bitch republicans come from? McCain has been shilling for every conflict in Israel's interest since he took office, and I don't think I even have to dig up all the pictures of him with Al-Bagdadi to prove that he's very much on the inside of the kabal of people that sell our country out from within.

Well that's almost evidence in itself. Had his war story been as virtuous as he sells, he wouldn't need to resort to such vassalage.

There might potential for a hole then. But where to start?

Yeah.

I remember being genuinely happy when Obama won against that faggot because him on the presidency meant 4 years of shilling for a war on Iran.

Yeah but this recording's release would solidify the burial of neoconservatism. The time to strike is now, while the fire is hot.

Just reiterating what others have said: McCain is a fucking psycho.

McCain is not just a warmonger, he's a lunstic warmonger. He wants to fight alongside ISIS or Al Qaeda if it means destabilizing an existing regime.

We'd be in six fucking wars if that lunatic had come into office, and Europe would still be overrun with mudshits.

I won't support crowd funding but I do like this idea. Fuck McCain.

He's the reason I voted for Obama in '08.

It's usually retarded yea but there is a lot of potential to wesearchr. I wish them well

Hillary just used Trump's McCain comment as a bludgeon against him. Just saying.

He's a neocon shill working for the jewish takeover of america/the world. He's a traitor.

thanks

Id love to see this released.
Anything to get the traitor ejected from the senate.

FUCK McCAIN

KEATING 5

This faggot has done absolutely NOTHING in a border state for our security and the VETERAN'S ADMINISTRATION.

Is the son of an ADMIRAL who is the son of an ADMIRAL.

He crashed 3 jets.

SONGBIRD JOHN caused the death of Americans, his father was the OIC for the Pacific when John was captured.

He is a traitor, a neo-cohen and a lazy cocksucker elitist who does not even know how to use Email.

Fuck him, destroy his legacy.

Why do you need money to release it? Send it to Drudg

I'd love to see this ISIS warlord exposed

It's not me. The person/team that took the time to acquire this recording has requested compensation for their efforts. I'm not affiliated with wesearchr in any way, I just heard about their website recently with their release of Obama's ghost written book and this piqued my interest. I think they've suggested they already have the tape, just that they want a bit of skrilla in exchange for nuking McCain.

scam

wouldnt be surprise if its just a lie that he even got caught by vietcong. Wasnt it McCain that shot a fucking rocket from his plane, while the plane was still on the carrier and made bunch of people die? Maybe it was Dubya, both were in the military and caused havoc.

McCain probably got sentenced to house-arrest in a hotel or something by the father after the rocket incident and just made up the whole "i got caught by vietcong" shit.

This is quite the year lads

This is according to cuckpedia, a pic of McCain after he got home to US again. He doesnt look hurt at all. How can a person that got stabbed, tortured etc look so healthy? And it even said on cuckpedia "he is in good health for a 80 year old" lol

im not trying to shill that you shouldnt dig and see what he said, im just saying that theres a big chance the vietcong thing is a lie, but if it isnt, sure donate and see what happens

First let me say this. Fuck John McCain for a host of reasons.

But if you're under the impression that anyone stayed quite during Vietnamese rope torture. .kek. Everyone talked man.

At least it seems his cuckservative daughter is too dumb to do much beyond occupy the usual sinecure jobs.
Good riddance to this family tbh.
archive.is/hHeRO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_McCain

Except we aren't playing fair here. He's a neocon kike that earned our ire for more than just spilling the beans. We should ruin him so that we might be able to get a senator who isn't such a kike.

I hate these faggots that put important documents behind paywalls. I'm never going to give them anything, if the files were actually important they'd release them without pay, unless the person is a kike.

Why wouldn't you want to financially support people who are spending their time digging up serious dirt on the people who we rail against every single day?

because if they actually cared about the info, they'd be releasing it. To put it behind a shekel grab makes the information dubious, as they are then only digging for their next payday.

archive.is/G6M4f
unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

They cared enough to do the legwork in finding the tapes, and want to be compensated for their efforts. Oh wait, you're a nigger and expect everything for free.

their want for shekels makes it dubious you retard. How can I be certain that the data will be correct if its unreleased and its this person's source of revenue? For all you know, he's shat out a confession letter through text to speak. Its a scam.

Because the guy who runs the site, Chuck Johnson, already made sure that the recording is legit. He has no reason to jeopardize his credibility if they didn't really have the info. This is the same guy who kicked in $25K into the pot for sinking Nick Denton with financial crimes info. You mouthbreathers need to go somewhere else.

He does look worn out a little bit. All these magaritas and all the monkey sex had a negative impact on his health.

have fun wasting your money, but schlomo is never getting any of my shekels. Even on the off chance that the info is good, a scumbag that holds valuable info hostage for a pay day is never getting support from me.

'They' means you, you faggot kike jew. No one is going to fall for your scam.

I heard about these guys a while back when Chuck got banned off twitter for trolling that BLM faggot negro Deray. Anyway, in case anyone is dubious about their credibility, they have at least one fulfilled bounty.

wesearchr.com/bounties/obama-didnt-write-that

I heard he was a little bitch and sang like a canary to avoid being tortured.

Bump. There's too many causes lately I'd actually donate too, but this one's on my list. If you can't spare $5-10 for something worthy, you're worse than any kike I've ever met

They fulfilled a bounty for compensating their detective for getting a copy of Dreams from my Father?

It's $11 on Amazon.com you fucking retard.

Holy fucking shit you're retarded
He obtained the first draft MANUSCRIPT w/ edits, corrections, margin notes. Obtained it from Malik fucking Obama who now supports Trump.
Goddaamn Mr. >(1) you should look into suicide

>tfw I'll never be this dumb

Feels pretty good

Jesus, at first I thought was a kike shill, now I know he's simply retarded.

I really wish the Special Ed teaches would spend more time teaching hygiene, and less time on how to shitpost on Holla Forums

Hey please abort yourself.
Pic related (it's you)

She does have big tits though, she's not all bad.

What do you just wanna nurse all night long?

this tbh

Shameless bump.

Where the fuck do retards like you come from?