Iron Fist Is The Second Biggest Marvel Netflix Premiere

Critics on suicide watch.
According to a report by Parrot Analytics, Marvel’s Iron Fist is the second-biggest debut for a Marvel series on Netflix so far, performing better than both Marvel’s Daredevil and Marvel’s Jessica Jones in the first week it was available to stream. Iron Fist falls just short of Marvel’s Luke Cage, which was Marvel’s best debut to date.

Parrot Analytics' findings seem to match ComicBook.com's User Ratings, which shows Marvel's Iron Fist as the second-best rated of Marvel's Netflix series among ComicBook.com readers, scoring 3.94 out of 5 and falling just behind Marvel's Daredevil. Let us know what you thought of Marvel Iron Fist by giving it your own rating below. Marvel's Iron Fist is the seventh-highest ranked show among ComicBook.com readers.
comicbook.com/marvel/2017/03/25/iron-fist-is-the-second-biggest-marvel-netflix-premiere/

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/k_trendacosta/status/845835088994684929
io9.gizmodo.com/colleen-wing-is-the-only-hero-iron-fist-needed-1793479774?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_twitter&utm_source=io9_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is a weak cliche show, but its charismatic enough and its easy to watch.

I didn't get the hate over it exactly. I thought it was better than Daredevil Season 2, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones overall. there's some real cringe however, and the guy who's danny rand isn't really that great of an actor.

But it's easily worse than all of their other shows, even Jessica Jones.

Yes but it is also important that the critics understand that we don't care about them.
Day of the rope for them and all the SJWs.

Nice standards,

I thought JJ was the best one in spite of being the most aggressively SJW, Kilgrave was just that great

my problem with it is that it changed tone a lot and not in a good way like legion. For a while it's a corporate drama, and then when they go to china it becomes a shitty kung fu film. like it was celebrating the old kung fu films of Shaw and Golden Harvest and shit, but felt really weird ad off. Especially the drunken fist fight with that dude's weird accent.

oh, but Iron Fist has had some of the best villains. Madame Gao especially I really like, but i've liked her whenever she's shown up. Nice she was on screen more this time. Not Kingpin from Daredevil season 1, but still pretty damn good.

You are a special snowflake or something?

Oh fuck off. Here, let me soothe your knee jerk sensibilities.

I hope Kilgrave is still alive and will come back to control this slut.

The first numbers include p2p and streaming, numbers from Netflix are not public.

Probably because of that whitewashing controversy rather than it being a good show. It has probably the weakest leading actor for any series I've ever seen.

I think that is an ever worse hyperbole, you milenials are fragile like fucking moths.

Its more like: This beer is flat, but I will drink it anyway for it still gets me boozed for a few minutes.

But Iron Fist is supposed to be whit.

but that's not christian!

Racists pigs!

Dear racists in my inbox: Upon further review, changing a white character to nonwhite is not the same as making a nonwhite character white.

mobile.twitter.com/k_trendacosta/status/845835088994684929
Racists pigs.

Homie, don't ruin the careers of the Asian staff who worked on the show. If they're linked to a movie that critics have negatively reviewed, then they're shut away from taking better projects in Hollywood. It's what happened with most of the actors who worked on the prequels. You know Luke Skywalker (Jake Llyod)? That's an example.

Be sure to highlight any asian actor like Sally Yeh, Kim Hye-soo, or Angelica Lee work too.

who?

She is right.
io9.gizmodo.com/colleen-wing-is-the-only-hero-iron-fist-needed-1793479774?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_twitter&utm_source=io9_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

It wasn't great, but neither was Daredevil and this was better than DD season 1.

The reason it wasn't the best Marvel show was because it was clearly designed to tie other shows together. It never established what the Hand was and why we should care and what their goals were, and it never established what Iron Fist's goals were outside of betraying his side to find his family. There were no stakes established for the MAIN CHARACTER, the dude from 300 had more stakes in his story.

If they fixed a few things it would have been great and could have been a proper martial arts show if they removed that fucking annoying nurse character. The story real estate was taken up by too much dumb shit. Otherwise, better than Jessica Jones and Daredevil.

ironic namefagging is still namefagging

Sue me fucker.

Danny was a shit loser that was shit at his job as the Iron FIst and shit at ruling a complany. It was also never explained why he and Davos go psycho from time to time.
But damn, every scene with Ward and Harold is pure gold.

Ward and Harold are litteraly Nazis.
Also why so transphobic?

None of Neo Marvel's fanbase have read any of the comics.

How can white men even compete

It's an attempt to meme consensus.

They did it to Batman Vs Superman and it worked.