Not all bad

Daily reminder not all pedophiles are bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/09/110922134617.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=qJ9AgKgaDC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree, the dead ones aren't bad.

Fuck off.

this is not a thread that needed to be made
go someplace else

You do realize by saying this you are only encouraging pedos to molest right?.

No (you)

you are okay, op

nice b8

Its not bait faggot.

it's only bad if the 6 week old fetus doesn't consent tbh

you're all bad.

Kek

Nope a lot of us hate child molesters and actually care about the well being of young children me personally i am very disinterested in sex with kids because of the stigma surrounding it what i want more than anything is a loving relationship with a child aka a little girl friend who i wanna take out on dates to the movies and out to eat buy her gifts to show my love for her tickle fights hugs and kisses and spending time together and having a loving relationship that is not sexual adult/child relationships like these are a beautiful thing and they do show that not all pedophiles are bad i also by the way care about children a little too much and will do anything to protect them.

iktfb

Yeah i do see relationships like those becoming normal in the future.

you wanna know why pedos are hated? it's because they want to fuck a living organism that cannot consent to sex. that is the issue here. children's brains are not fully developed, and that is why they cannot make the informed decision to engage in sexual relations with anyone, even children their own age. yeah, there are instances of kids acting raunchy or whatever, but that's just a symptom of shitty behavior that stems from their natural tendency to emulate their idols/elders etc, or it can stem from sexual abuse

you want to fuck your car? go ahead, it's an inanimate object. you want to fuck a dog? you're degenerate scum because the dog is not psychologically equipped to say "yes" or "no" so every instance of sexual activity is going to be rape. yeah, yeah you just got through saying that you don't want to have a sexual relationship with a child, but rather a romantic one, and that's equally bullshit because romance implies sexual behavior, or a mutual love that could be expressed and reciprocated through sexual activity. in fact, that's the fucking twist in those shitty romance movies where the soldier and his girl are separated; aww isn't it so terrible that they're torn by war? he's tied to his duty and she's loyal to him no matter what! so heartwarming and touching! the point is if there were no sexual tension between them, this sort of scenario would lose its significance.

you're no better than those dipshit sjws who want to inject their kids with hormones and force them into being trannys. how are you the same? because in both instances the kid is being led into damaging behavior without the ability to consent. yeah, i am saying that being in a non consentual relationship with a child, even a "sex free relationship", is damaging to them. if you're not a parental figure or a mentor, then just what the fuck are you to them? some kind of "friend"?

apparently neither are yours
did you even read what he said?

OH FUCK OFF first off kids can consent to sex and not all kids who are becoming transgender are forced into it some want to be that way and actually do give consent also if they can give consent to have their gender changed why cant they consent to sex?? that is just fucking stupid also don't use the brain argument it makes you look like a dumbass and who the fuck are you to say who i am and what i want?? i said i was i was very disinterested in sex with kids because of the stigma surrounding it and what i want more than anything is a loving relationship with a child aka a little girl friend non-sexual relationships are not damaging they help build character please kill yourself.

You need to die

op needs love too

People fear what they do not understand.

Daily reminder that OP is one of the bad ones

sage

Nope not bait.

Kill yourself

This

I already have fuckwit you are just choosing not to listen because your butthurt.

Oh look an SJW.

Only if you go first

No (you) first

This

It's spelt (You), retard. Triggered much?

I should post another

Whatever you say grammar Nazi.

JuST CALL HIM A gRAmMaR NAZI XDDDDD THAT ToTallY NegAteS mY
>iDiocy and RETARDATION BrO like LITERALLY FoR Re3Al XD)D) :^) :^) :^_ :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)
> :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

Why do you type like a newfag? seriously??.

Movies are not reality you stupid fuck.

everyone can see your ID, OP. It's obvious you're shilling.

great comback bro I bet it took a
REALLY LONG TIME
to make and also a fuckton of effort
seriously great post would rate EXCELLENT EBAYER A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The only good pedophile, is a dead pedophile.

See that that right there is the same fucking attitude people had towards gays blacks and Jews many years ago pedophilia and homosexuality are not the same but they do share the same stigma and fear and this attitude is why so many pedos homosexuals and so on who mean no harm end up killing themselves people fear what they do not understand.

one day things will be different, one day our world will merge with yours and we can finally pull each other's nostril hairs

Who are you quoting? also,

I kn0w righ7 [email protected]/* */ XDDDDD this g∪y s33m5
==SOOOOOO COOOO0000OLLLLLLLL :^) :^) :^)=
likE hE's a greAt WRi7er lel :^) probably best I've seen in ~2.59 years :^ )>>6935578 what tHe fUck are you doing on Holla Forums man you're wasting you're potential bro :^)
you should be out curing cancer or something
XDDD :^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^) i bet he shops at whole foods or something and has an ORGANIC DIET like all other cool people

polite NoBump

>I kn0w righ7 [email protected]/* */ XDDDDD this g∪y s33m5

Found the edgy 12 year old go back to Cuckchan we hate you.

sage advice man will ponder tonight BUT GOTTA RUN (ski lessons) XDDD See you later newfriends!

-hershey (different from the fag ass chocolate factory)

anain polite NoBump

Good please leave and go back.

(you)

I am truely evil: I believe in loving hand holding, gentle head pats, and consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse for the sole purpose of reproduction.

Your outrage is a social fabrication. Think about it: Most people accept circuncision, and the baby litarelly cannot speak for himself, yet they lose their minds over sexually touching minors.
Cutting away a part of a newborn's genitals? Fine. Giving a handjob to a 15yo? Off to jail you go.
Says who?
The brain development continues over the twenties( sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/09/110922134617.htm )
So at what age exectly people are smart enough to consent to sex? Is the age different if the person is smarter?
Wrong. Dogs can comunicate with humans with their body language. If done properly dogs will not suffer and therefore it's not wrong.
Those who say it, when they say it mean that they have the best intrest of the minor in mind, not as way to take away the sexuality.
What's the problem if 2 friends have an age gap?

DELET THIS

This

So…you want a daughter?

No a little girlfriend but yes I want a daughter as well.

I hear that. We just love kids a little more than most people.

Kek

no you want a fucktoy.

No I don't I said I was disinterested in sex with kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJ9AgKgaDC4

There is always one exception for everything.